Both are equally hurt ;(

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know many are hurt after watching today's episode even I am hurt but I am not disappointed.Today's episode was okay for me the episode was not up to my expectations but dialouges were awesome ❤️Harshika nailed it.

I don't say that what Aliya did was right but she is not completely wrong also. Though one year has passed but she still on the same day when said third talaaq her diary said it all.She has lost everything in her life now she does not trusts anyone else. I agree she should have not lied but she was angry and said without thinking but afterwards she was also hurt,she was also hurt,she was also crying.She thought that if she will say that she has married rehan Zain will move ahead in his life(which is never possible)She is a pakki muslman and according to her Zain and Aliya can never be once again😭 and that's why she said "haan" she was angry and confused at the same time and I don't think that she wanted to lie to Zain. I just want Aliya to realize that Zain can never move on in his life and she has hurted him very much and today she proved that she is Zain Abdullah's biwi😆 (I know this was a very bad joke)

Coming to Zain I don't what to say he was so hurt man I was crying along with him.My heart sank seeing him like this and those fbs were so painful😭. But as Surraiya said he will still not leave Aliya and we all know Zain Abdullah is a man of his words he will not leave Aliya alone but just he needs some becoz he has got the biggest shock of his life.It will take some time for him to be normal but after that he will again come and stand in front of Aliya😃 I feel bad for Zain more becoz he does not have anyone with him he is all alone at least Aliya has those worthless kids,the real monsters.I wish that he gets his Aliya soon and he is no more alone but now it's time for Zain to take action.He needs to prove his love for Aliya though love does needs to be proved but sometimes it's required.Go Zain take your women and save her from those monsters.😛

I never thought that just one word can destroy anyone's life.I guess Aliya's "haan" was the main and most important part of the episode.Like Zain destroyed her and himself with one word "talaaq" today Aliya also did the same thing. I love one thing about BI that it's so real man. In real life also you hurt that person the most whom you love more than yourself and in the show the same thing is happening but I hope this track ends soon. Though I am a very big sadist I can't see my ZaYa so hurt becoz they are meant to be together no one can seperate them not even Allah.😆

When Zara called Aliya ammi I thought that something like this can happen in future that's why not completely but I was a bit ready for today's episode.And I am kinda glad that Aliya lied to Zain becoz now ZaYa can reunite soon. Both have hurted each other so now no one can say that Zain has suffered more or Aliya has suffered more and soon Aliya will realize everything that Zain has also suffered equally and she has also hurted him and future mein no problem.😛 Different kind of halal bhi ho gaya becoz according to Zain Aliya is married now I don't think that there is RM now ZaYa can reunite soon and SR2.😆😉 You all see Farhan sir is very smart I am sure everything has happened for a reason and soon jigsaw puzzle will be solved.😛

U all see I am dukan of positvity and I am getting many positive vibes no spoiler can bring any sort of negativity in me.😛I like BI so much it makes my pea sized brain work and think so much😆 jo kaam mere parents aur teachers nhi kar paye woh farhan sir ne kar diya.🤣 I have cried so much and I need some rest that's why I will not think about BI more and will not predict anything also.I will just wait for the episode to air and I suggest you all that keep fighting among yourselves😊 fight against those annoying kids.🤣 This was just my point of view do share your and feel free to disagree.And if anything bad happens u all can kill me becoz dieing is better option than all your hopes been killed

Ps. Not proof read so plzz ignore typos.
PPs. Is it only me or anyone else also think that BI is becoming interesting day by day
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No one agrees wid me kya??
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Pasta Dude!!!
I soo agree
Ab score is settled to 50-50

Muje bas zaya reunion chahiye...bi interesting day by day u cn sy tht

P.P.S i had art exam so my mom allowed me to use until 1:30 only
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome post Pasta Dude!!!

I soo agree
Ab score is settled to 50-50

Muje bas zaya reunion chahiye...bi interesting day by day u cn sy tht

P.P.S i had art exam so my mom allowed me to use until 1:30 only

Limited time...awww...

What's up tomorrow...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Limited time...awww...

What's up tomorrow...

Kal toh saturday hai dude...toh weekend no school
I have to prepare for hindi exam tmrw
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love you astha for the positivity keep it going gurl :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
It is true...
We are trying to keep the POSITIVITY alive...

Well what's reunion without torture...so I am keeping calm...for now...

What to do...I am so damn addicted I can not miss even a single epi even if it has PILLAR or SIDE PILLARS...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Kal toh saturday hai dude...toh weekend no school
I have to prepare for hindi exam tmrw

Hindi...
Tough hai KYA???
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Hindi...
Tough hai KYA???

Tough...kya bol rahi hai tuu

Hindi is SUPER tough for me
I have lyk 7 literature chapters
With each chapter 12 long questions nd answers
Grammer i have 10 chapters to learn...
Plus everything is in shudh waali hindi

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey astha, Awesome post dear, I donno y I'm feeling every one's views are right😆😆
I'm struggling with mixed emotions😆
Btw ur bad joke is not bad dear, aliya is effected with abdhullah's side effects
Yeah even I'm finding bi interesting with every passing day except with those. Devil kmh's it's okay I can bear them for zaya anything for zaya