Is there a need for halala?

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i really dont understand y many people r saying zaya can reunite coz of islamic law.y???
Is everything happening according to Islamic law???did divorce happened according to Islamic law???
Lets leave talaaq ..Aaliya living with Rehaan's family who r non mahram for her..is dat ryt according to Islamic law??Then y halala alone should happen in islamic way????

Give me the reason i want it now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly do not understand because the CVs are confusing me..they haven't made clear what law they are following..because there seems to be some loopholes.
As for halala, this is the worst case scenaro that they might follow but I honestly do not see it happening. The whole point of Halala is to make both couple feel the pain of what it's like to have something that used to be yours for you to never commit the same mistake ever again.

But with this MU RM, this lesson is already getting accomplished. So let's see.😊
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My question is wen aaliya can stay in rehaan's house against islamic law y cant zaya reunite aginst the same islamic law??
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

My question is wen aaliya can stay in rehaan's house against islamic law y cant zaya reunite aginst the same islamic law??

only the CVs knows -_________-
god there is so much confusion😕
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same ques ...either follow the rules properly or dn't follow it at all why changing it acc to their own convenience...n then again following it jst to shw the drama.
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Same ques ...either follow the rules properly or dn't follow it at all why changing it acc to their own convenience...n then again following it jst to shw the drama.

I agree. I mean, on the one hand, they are showing Aliyah to be religious and to be one who is well aware of the religious practices and knows what is right or wrong...but on the other, they show her living with two males to whom she is not related at all. I even back then did not like the idea of her staying with Rehan and she was the owner of 51% BR, so she could have easily resided in one of her own hotels. Of course, the CVs wanted to make place for Rehan & his family as they will be important in the upcoming episodes, but there are really better ways to do so.

Why CVs will follow the halala rule? Well, we don't know if they will. It is not given that two lovers will always untie - sadly. What if Zain and Aliyah will always love each other but can never be together again? The story will be still about Zain and Aliyah and it will still be about their beintehaa love or hatred. I hope the CVs do not fool us.
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, based on that argument, why marry at all then? Just have Z and A live together ... no?
The halala is needed if they want to have a real marriage, yes. Since he gave her talaaq three times, at three different occasions, with intervals in between, it is now final.

Unless ... by some twist, one of the talaaq's wasn't valid ...

-S
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aaliya no longer lives with Rehan and his family, they are neighbors supposedly but you would never know it since they are always with Aaliya! Still I get your point, during the divorce track she was staying with Rehan which infuriated many but what's done is done.

Now to your question, I say no. I know it seems like the only hope but thanks to Google, social networking sites and fellow members of this forum I learned there is a way to have their divorce be invalid so there is hope for no halala.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are absolutely right...there is no need for HALALA...if the correct divorce procedures were not followed...
CVS are following...DRAMA TO BANTA HAI BOSS attitude just to gel the curiousity...

So I think currently we cannot change the story progress...but in reality I think ZAYA are not divorced...if you go as per islam...

To bring that track back...I think the PILLAR must be put aside...so that the real procedure is followed...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey Yaar! Serial me sab hota hai.It doesnt seem like Halala is gonna happen.Yes sab to us Pillar ko recognition dene keliye.Khud ko pillar kehta hai but,Sirf ek hi jagah pe khada rehta hai.Nalayak! Lets Wait and Watch to know what will this pillar do now.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago