Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post!
Those words were so beautiful and heartfelt, I love watching Zain & Aaliya pray namaaz and make dua. Looking forward to see Zain's mohabbat ka noor to touch Aaliya's heart once again. He will do all the research on how he can get his Aaliya back again. This time noones words will affect him or make him step back. They are destined to be together.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

@gagandi ; r u sure it was kaan ke andhero ko..

my fault.. gham ke andheron (Pain)
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry copy pasting my comment!! Very lazy to re-write!! And sorry for long post!! 😊
well let me start off wid appreciating yur post!! πŸ‘
Nxt I haven't watched the epi yet bt I know harshika again nailed it today!!! Dese actors ll kill us someday!! πŸ‘
Now let me come to review!!

ZAIN AND ALIYA: first of y all v forget the actual character of this two!! U know wat for me wat aliya did today was correct!! Ya she lied dat was wrong!! Now zaya r characters wich cannot control demselves for emotions,during anger, and during situations!! Always they take decisions during anger n such situations by nt their minds bt by thinking from deir knees!! πŸ˜† (Specially zain , n v saw today aliya also) they both r equally hurted!! Now dis is wat I call *immaturity in relationship*!! Dere relationship was always btw seriousness n fun!! Dey both take decisions widout thinking!! Dis is wat ll convert to bring maturity in deir relationship wen dey ll unite!! They both r hurting each other coz of 3 reasons: anger,broken down n love!!! Dey love each other in a such way dat dey hurt each other completely!!! 😳 And still I think aliya dunno zain rejected to marry sanam!! Now say me wat if zain was married or aliya thinks he is married!! So MU r from both sides!!
Now did u expected aliya to welcome n hug him dat he is back in lyf?!! Atleast I didnt expected dat!! Now if v talk abut her deeni taleem...she did ryt!! She is no more wife of zain!! He is stranger to her!! She know very well dere is no way to get back...wich she kept on reminding him in hotel!! So if I was in aliya's place ...ya I wouldn't have tell lie bt shut my door n said him to go away! ! Now another point aliya's deeni taleem...hw come she lied?!! Guys no one is perfect!! Everyone do mistake!! It doesn't mean her deeni taleem is good...she ll never do a mistake or lie!! Think over it!!
And last point this was reality shown by cvs!! Now my Q to u ppl...if simply she would have hugged him...dere was no reality den!! I mean can a gal easily forget her tough tym?!!
And one thing I m sure most of u have nt thing abut it: y aliya didn't simply shut the door widout saying anything?!! Y she want zain to move?!! Y she wants zain to realize his mistake?!! Y she lied to him?!! Coz coz she still cares abut him!! Coz she still loves him!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Ya now they r equal!! SCORES R LEVEL!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Zain did mistake by nt listening to her n aliya did mistake by lieing!! Wich I bet u she gonna curse herself for it!! Zain's mistake n now aliya's mistake clearly showed dey still need to get maturity in deir relationship plus it proved they both think from knees in tym of adversities!!! πŸ˜†

REHAAN N HIS KIDS: now first of all I m speechless to say smhtng abut kids!! I know at dis point I can say kids r kids ...dey dont know wats wrong n ryt!! Bt at dis point of tym were his father's attention?!! He can teach his kids abut ryt n wrong!! I know at dis of age they need mom's love bt u cant force a gal to love dem as mom!!
Coming to rehaan...I m confuse still!!
For tym being I really hope from promo n can say u ll clear out MU!!

SURI AND ZARINA: hmmm I m excited to know wat zarina have past in hyderabad?!! And yes ofcourse suri past I want to know!!
Suri the only thing I can say his plot as much as u can!! Let zain again get to u!! I dont mind coz u dunno before all in BV wants aliya to get outvof zain's lyf bt now u dunno yur apnay wants her to come back: zain,zarina and nafeesa!!
And yur tym is nt far dear suri...u gonna fall down hard!! So enjoy as much as u can!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THINGS I M AFRAID OF:
1) zain nxt step!! In anger he can do anything!! Either he can hurt himself (in form of accident or smthng else) or RM to make aliya jealous!!
2) suri can bring sanam or any other gal in zain's lyf!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

THINGS I M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW:
1) zarina n suri's past
2) reaction of rehaan ater aliya saying lie to zain!! (A big Q rolling in my mind...ll rehaan turn negative or nt)
3) reaction of aliya's parents abut zain specially n den lie aliya said to zain!! (I hope aliya's parents dont take advantage of her lie)
4)zain's nxt step!!! (A big desperate thing)...I know he ll cry for few days n den wat unless he doesnt come abut truth!!!
5) dhabba ppl ( will they help zain...I really hope so)
6) fahad's nxt step!! (Will nafeesa interfere?!!)

PREDICTIONS:
1) Now one prediction coming again n again in my mind n dat is watvif this MU leading to smthng else!! Dat is if some situation come lyk as aliya still nt revealing dat she lied n zain doesnt bt smthng happened n rehaan and aliya need to show prove to someone dat dey really married or zaij asks the proof n dat in form of *nikksh nama*!!! (Coz to prove u r couple, u jst need to show nikkah nama)
Bt instead of doing nikkah actually...dey jst make some duplicate papers n rehaan also agree n dey sign!! (Lyk dey dont marry, jst sign on nikkah papers widout saying qubool hai) In eyes of zain it ll be real bt from aliya's side its drama!! So nikkah accepted?!!
(U know in one paki drama it happened lyk dat, dey were lyk whether u do nikkah for fun or watever...it ll be counted... well I know its lame bt jst a thought!! πŸ˜†)

2) zain to come to know abut truth from dhabba ppl! And inorder to make aliya say truth from her mouth...zain to get team up wid dhabba ppl n play pranks!! 😳(Try to make aliya always relate to rehaan, or flirting wid other gals infront of her) bt den Q ll stuck in mind *wats diff type of halala?!!*
3) rehaan/zarina/nafeesa might help unite zaya!! Bt hw no idea!!
4) could be dream of zain!! Lol I know its not possible bt cvs r really unpredictable!!

I really really want my 2nd prediction to come true!! It ll be a treat to watch!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Now I jst want to add 1 thing: once farhsn sir said BI fans r restless!! I agree ...n today I m gonna add one more thing to it n dat is BI fans r restless+over-analysing/overreacting!! (Including me in first place) bt dis restless n overreacting is created by cvs!! So cvs also need to think n v as fans also need to calm down!!😊

Accor to cvs dey r following dis formula: in my language *HAR MUSHKIL KAY BAAD ASANI ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !! bt in cvs language *HAR TORTURE EPISODE KAY BAAD ROMANCE/INTENSE/SURPRISE EPISODE ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No offence to anyone!!
All r my personal POV!!
Please guys do read and comment n say wat u think!! 😊

Mission#spread positivity#765#
Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊

shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@gagandi ; r u sure it was kaan ke andhero ko..

it was gham k andheron ko
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

thank you so much for this aww man those words were so beautiful and painful and i just hope zaya find in themselves to bring in that faith and hope so they can get each other back and the bad guys be damned

Manny, I hope so and these dialogues only give me a good indication.. but then only CVs know what route they want to take
Gagan-06 thumbnail

aaj ke dilogue writer ko sach mein ekis topo ke salammi ,hats off to thm n loved n zain part dilogues so much..gvs so much hope for us.n tht nahi girnedoonga waa part sumr hints tht he wont gv up n back off, ths what i want frm zain side, i'm sure aliya will c it..

Soo true! I wonder who wrote those dialogues? Anyway they did splendid job!

Yes thats what i took from that scene and that dialogue.. nothing will make him fall apart this time!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
People were so busy in bashing Aliya that forgot about such a wonderful sceneπŸ˜† how can anyone forget this scene it was so emotional scene which brought tears in my eyes and this dialouge tells us that no one can between I repeat no one and I totally agree that we rarely get to see such beautiful relationships😳
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gags I am sure Zain will get to the bottom of this "fake" nikaah, he has learnt his lesson from the past, he now knows his weakness is being emotional, which he will be strong about.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Lovely post!

Those words were so beautiful and heartfelt, I love watching Zain & Aaliya pray namaaz and make dua. Looking forward to see Zain's mohabbat ka noor to touch Aaliya's heart once again. He will do all the research on how he can get his Aaliya back again. This time noones words will affect him or make him step back. They are destined to be together.

Exactly! thats what am saying.. this only signifies how no one in his family will be allowed to play with his family!! thats why when he said main nahin girunga.. there was so much to those words..

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written gagan and yeah it was also one of those heart wrenching dialogues which you have specifiedπŸ‘ to the writer. I guess CVs have a point in making Aaliya give a hard time this time to zain although we know that deep inside its only zain for her. If CVs had shown Aaliya so soft and forgiving then it would look very unnatural because we cannot forget how zain contributed in making her life miserable by giving her talaq three times despite her pleading her innocence and requesting him not to give her the last talaq as that would separate them forever. By creating Aaliya tough, CVs are making a way for zain now to do every bit on his part to woo her and win Aaliya back. I hope zain now stops to listen to his selfish mom's advices and all those negative ppl hovering the BV and comes to his senses and listens to his heart. I know that many are angry with aaliya's action towards zain today but let's not forget that Aaliya has suffered a lot since a year after the divorce and she hasn't recovered fully as we can still get evidence of those from her talaq flashbacks. Both zain and aaliya are hurt now ~~~the natural feeling which only one can feel when deeply in love. I just hope CVs will build up a good story from now on about zain doing his best to win Aaliya's trust back and not ruin everything by going the halala way and let this thought of zain assuming that aaliya is married to rehan be the halala of a different kind that the producer was referring to earlier.

QUOTE=-Gaganjot-]
I am surprised no one mentioned this scene, but today I couldnt see beyond this one scene.. it instilled so much belief in me..

"Allah, aapka aisa karam hua hai mujh per, ki shukriya bhi bohit chota lavz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sagtha hoon aapke saamne, ki aapne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main jaantha hoon ki usne apne dil ke darwaze mere liye hamesha hamesha ke liye bandh hai. Lekin aap tho jaanthe hai, meri mohobat uske liye kitni paak saaf hai. Agar aap ka karam raha tho, meri mohobat ka noor uske kaan ke andheron ko paar karkar uske dil ko zaroor choohega .. itni taufiq bakshiye mujhe."

I dont know why Zain and Aliya's love touches me every time, but all I can say is that it is hard to find such purity. This is why I refuse to believe that anyone will come between them. Today Zain thanked Allah and it gave me so much hope that he will get her back at no cost! No Halala! Nothing! His love will reach her heart ... she wont be able to push him away for too long. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

"Is baar kuch aisi beeti, ki beetney ka naam hi nahi ley rahi.."

Talk about the pain that has never let her move on in life... Their pain makes me melt every time.. my heart cries for them! Her heart lies only in Zain and she just cant move on...

"Lekin, MAIN NAHIN GIRUNGA!'"

This one line said it all! Nothing will break him now! Surri can continue to shatter him .. but he wont let anything come between him and aliya!

What beautiful dialogues. Hats off to the writer!