Meri Mohobbat ka Noor

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
"Allah, aapka aisa karam hua hai mujh per, ki shukriya bhi bohit chota lavz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sagtha hoon aapke saamne, ki aapne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main jaantha hoon ki usne apne dil ke darwaze mere liye hamesha hamesha ke liye bandh hai. Lekin aap tho jaanthe hai, meri mohobat uske liye kitni paak saaf hai. Agar aap ka karam raha tho, meri mohobat ka noor uske gham ke andheron ko paar karkar uske dil ko zaroor choohega .. itni taufiq bakshiye mujhe."

I dont know why Zain and Aliya's love touches me every time, but all I can say is that it is hard to find such purity. This is why I refuse to believe that anyone will come between them. Today Zain thanked Allah and it gave me so much hope that he will get her back at no cost! No Halala! Nothing! His love will reach her heart ... she wont be able to push him away for too long. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I am surprised no one mentioned this scene, but today I couldnt see beyond this one scene.. it instilled so much belief in me..

"Is baar kuch aisi beeti, ki beetney ka naam hi nahi ley rahi.."

Talk about the pain that has never let her move on in life... Their pain makes me melt every time.. my heart cries for them! Her heart lies only in Zain and she just cant move on.. nothing and not even those kids could make her move on.. yes she used them to forget her past.. but she can never forget Zain.

"Lekin, MAIN NAHIN GIRUNGA!'"

This one line signifies so much if you go into depth of this. Last time people took advantage of Zain's mental state to brainwash him.. i feel this time he wont let anyone take advantage of him! He will do anything for Aliya and even if that means standing against his family. Nothing will break him now! Surri can continue to shatter him .. but he wont let anything come between him and aliya!

What beautiful dialogues. Hats off to the writer! The usage of Urdu in the first quote added soo much beauty to that scene.. ahhh Loved it!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Gagan,I was waiting for these dialogues.The moment I saw & heard them,I knew a lot of posts will b there but poor us,all kept fighting over Zaya & forgot abt it.I loved dat Aaliya's whole dialogues of diary scene.Specially this Beetne wala.I rattofied it but then forgot 😆 .And then Zain's thanx to Allah,Oh God,wot dialogues.So pure,so beautiful lines.This is an assurance frm Zain,it's like a promise to Allah dat he will get back his Aaliya sm day.

2days epi went to d dialogue writer.
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an heart touching dialogue
It's make me emotional 😭
Zaya cannot separate for long time
Aaliya will try her best to push him from her life
But Zain will try every way to get her Aaliya back
Now looking forward to their journey it will painful to watch
But the outcome will be so beautiful 😳
Cv please do not take Halala route
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Oh Gagan,I was waiting for these dialogues.The moment I saw & heard them,I knew a lot of posts will b there but poor us,all kept fighting over Zaya & forgot abt it.I loved dat Aaliya's whole dialogues of diary scene.Specially this Beetne wala.I rattofied it but then forgot 😆 .And then Zain's thanx to Allah,Oh God,wot dialogues.So pure,so beautiful lines.This is an assurance frm Zain,it's like a promise to Allah dat he will get back his Aaliya sm day.

2days epi went to d dialogue writer.

Jenny:
I know what you mean!! Actually everyone just went into this I hate aliya mode that we all were trying to make others see both sides ROFL..

but seriously even Sau dard was not good.. I loved this more than that scene

It just lifted my hopes...
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Such an heart touching dialogue
It's make me emotional 😭
Zaya cannot separate for long time
Aaliya will try her best to push him from her life
But Zain will try every way to get her Aaliya back
Now looking forward to their journey it will painful to watch
But the outcome will be so beautiful 😳
Cv please do not take Halala route

Absolutely!!!
These dialogues were just soo heartfelt!

Loved the additional urdu words that were used today! Added soo much beauty to it!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain praying scene just touch my heart so was Aliya side of story.CV'S every time give me hope for no RM or 3rd angle will come between them.they will be over come all from all odds without any halala.Zain will fight with every person to get her back again.i really want this MU to get clear soon and Zain again back to his stubborn mood to get her back by hook or cork.
i gald finally CV'S showed Aliya side of story how she still in same place when Zain gave her last talaq.her life stop on that moment and now she just a living death body with deep pain inside her.
manny136 thumbnail
thank you so much for this aww man those words were so beautiful and painful and i just hope zaya find in themselves to bring in that faith and hope so they can get each other back and the bad guys be damned
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaj ke dilogue writer ko sach mein ekis topo ke salammi ,hats off to thm n loved n zain part dilogues so much..gvs so much hope for us.n tht nahi girnedoonga waa part sumr hints tht he wont gv up n back off, ths what i want frm zain side, i'm sure aliya will c it..

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@gagandi ; r u sure it was kaan ke andhero ko..
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Zain praying scene just touch my heart so was Aliya side of story.CV'S every time give me hope for no RM or 3rd angle will come between them.they will be over come all from all odds without any halala.Zain will fight with every person to get her back again.i really want this MU to get clear soon and Zain again back to his stubborn mood to get her back by hook or cork.
i gald finally CV'S showed Aliya side of story how she still in same place when Zain gave her last talaq.her life stop on that moment and now she just a living death body with deep pain inside her.

Absolutely!! and when she said mere saath kuch aisi beethi ke beethi hi nahin.. says a lot.. her life is at a stand still.. only zain's presence can help her move on.

Zain's dialogues gives me soo much hope that no one will let him break down this time..

last time people took advantage of his mental state to brain wash him.. i feel this time he wont let anyone brainwash him! He will do anything for aliya and even if that means standing against his family.