This might be the different kind of halala...

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone.
So, I have only read the written update and the part where Aliya declares Rehan kids as her own and that she married him (wow - she lied!!),... and I think that this might be the different kind of halala the CVs were talking about. From Zain's point of view, Aliyah is now married.

What do you think?

Oh man - I don't like so much confusion and negativity.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think that you are right 😃
lol tell me about it. i hope they don't drag this track and handle it properly😛
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zain got a lesson of torture in one year
but truth is that they cannot reunite without halala as per islamic rules
so only thing they can do for reunion is they got rehan aaliya married and before consummation if rehan dies so zaya can reconcile as from aliya's point halala is fulfilled.
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

zain got a lesson of torture in one year

but truth is that they cannot reunite without halala as per islamic rules
so only thing they can do for reunion is they got rehan aaliya married and before consummation if rehan dies so zaya can reconcile as from aliya's point halala is fulfilled.

Hmmm...I thought consummation was necessary.
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope ur right...but in halala don't they have to actually marry each other not just mention that they are married ?
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_mango

I hope ur right...but in halala don't they have to actually marry each other not just mention that they are married ?

Religiously speaking, Aliyah needs to get married to another man, consummate her marriage and then if her second husband dies or gives her divorce, then she can marry her first husband again. If Aliyah or Rehan get married with the intention to help Aliyah get back to Zain, then it is considered a great sin in Islam...and to be honest, it will mean that you are making fun of religious practices and the wisdom behind those practices.

So the question remains: How will the CVs bring Zain and Aliyah back?

The fact that I wrote that this could be the different kind of halala was merely a thought as the CVs said that it will not be the 'traditional' kind. I have difficulties imagining that 'different kind of halala'.
Also, the fact that Rehan is a lawyer is important. I am still trying to understand whether I missed out on something and Zain and Aliyah are actually not divorced yet, but then again it makes little sense now.

Today we saw all those flasbacks - Zain for the first time perhaps seeing the bubble burst - accepting that they are divorced and there is no easy way to get Aliyah back in his life - at least not as his wife for now. So, will these flashbacks and Aliyah's statement actually lead Aliyah marrying Rehan? We know that Aliyah is pakki Musulman - so, from her part, if she marries Rehan, it will be with the intention to make the marriage work. Rehan has been shown as religious too, so I doubt that just to bring back Zain and Aliyah together he will marry Aliyah.

I am not liking this confusion - argh. I like to have a clear mind. :(
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope ths is the different kind of halala thy r talking abt as for actual halala I cn't watch it...it will kill zaya relationship completely.
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Hope ths is the different kind of halala thy r talking abt as for actual halala I cn't watch it...it will kill zaya relationship completely.

I never wanted Zain and Aliyah to get separated. For once I wanted to watch a show where couples decide to tackle all sorts of problems together. Zain even when he 'hated' her, supported her. Why is it that love rather 'destroys' the purest kind of relationships and is put to test again and again? Well, I know the answer, but I am so not liking this heart-breaking track.

Rehan, so far has been a decent guy and I hope he remains that way. He has lost his wife too, so I do feel that he knows how it is to lose the one one so dearly loves. I don't like the fact that his kids call Aliyah 'ammi'...granted that they don't have a mother, but I don't think that mother-kids relationship can be replaced so easily...btw, I still don't know how old these kids are and how much about their mother they actually know.

I also find it pathetic how Suriyah is still worried that Zain will find his way to get Aliyah back in his life. Her love for herself seems to far exceed love for anyone else.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

Religiously speaking, Aliyah needs to get married to another man, consummate her marriage and then if her second husband dies or gives her divorce, then she can marry her first husband again. If Aliyah or Rehan get married with the intention to help Aliyah get back to Zain, then it is considered a great sin in Islam...and to be honest, it will mean that you are making fun of religious practices and the wisdom behind those practices.

So the question remains: How will the CVs bring Zain and Aliyah back?

The fact that I wrote that this could be the different kind of halala was merely a thought as the CVs said that it will not be the 'traditional' kind. I have difficulties imagining that 'different kind of halala'.
Also, the fact that Rehan is a lawyer is important. I am still trying to understand whether I missed out on something and Zain and Aliyah are actually not divorced yet, but then again it makes little sense now.

Today we saw all those flasbacks - Zain for the first time perhaps seeing the bubble burst - accepting that they are divorced and there is no easy way to get Aliyah back in his life - at least not as his wife for now. So, will these flashbacks and Aliyah's statement actually lead Aliyah marrying Rehan? We know that Aliyah is pakki Musulman - so, from her part, if she marries Rehan, it will be with the intention to make the marriage work. Rehan has been shown as religious too, so I doubt that just to bring back Zain and Aliyah together he will marry Aliyah.

I am not liking this confusion - argh. I like to have a clear mind. :(

This is why the halala thing would not work out. I can't see Rehan or Aaliya disrespecting their religion like this, nor would the makers do something like that. I still believe there is some sort of loophole in regards to how their divorce happened.