Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Totally agree with u , the way he was saying to surraiya abt rehan aliya, she is going to take full advantage of the situation. Actually zain is shocked and not able to believe that he has lost her. He should come back to his senses and find the truth rather than playing a puppet in his mother's hand once again
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alvina

Totally agree with u , the way he was saying to surraiya abt rehan aliya, she is going to take full advantage of the situation. Actually zain is shocked and not able to believe that he has lost her. He should come back to his senses and find the truth rather than playing a puppet in his mother's hand once again

👍🏼...hope so...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes. He deserves a second chance. Whatever he did to Aliya he has gotten all of it. And now he deserves a second chance. I totally agree with you.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain deserv to suffer more belong to me because trust is the first bond between all humans..and he didn't have it for his wife.
Aliya suffers a lot he gave her divorce and as per i know Zain and Aliya can't marry again like that belong islamic law Aliya has to marry someone else before getting married again with Zain...so a long time to go..
I love Rehaan's character i wish something good happened with him
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as per islamic rules if husband dies before consummation there is no need for more halala i dont know what will cv's do but they can show rehan dying before consummation to save zaya's essence
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't blame Zaya for anything they both are right at their respective places ! All I want is NO remarriage ! As zain had taken step in anger by giving her divorce Aliya did this and it wasn't planned by her !They will forget this pain when they will reunite ! They will move on in their life with one another ! There will be no one who may come between them...Only ZaYa sighhh !! That is why I can see zain like this because when I see the character zain crying I start watching divorce episodes where he tortured her ! Let it be guys chill and wait for intense SR part 2 after all this :)
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more thing I'll say this was definately going to happen because Aliya isn't wrong as her character is kinda so real but I agree with you zain has repented enough and deserves second chance :) and obviously he will get a second chance by Aliya only then we would be able to see ZaYa end up together !!
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yah ! Zain surly deserve a second chance
He has already suffered alot !
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No matter how much he suffers He DIVORCED his wife in a state of misunderstanding!

His suffering, repentance cannot take those three words back. They cannot undo the grave damage he has brought into their lives.

Aaliya's pain is greater than his any day.