Hasn't ZAIN repented enough??...he deserves a second chance

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok again a COMPLETE UNEXPECTED EPISODE...
But the question is when ZAIN has repented so much...does he really deserve this???

ALIYA is right in her POV...but note that she blames ZAIN for destroying her DHABA...so it is again a MU b/w ZAYA...which has made ALIYA take the step in ANGER...

By the writings in the diary...yes those words are haunting her...yes she found her peace in ZABIR...but if you really see she was not happy at all...and that will be brought by ZAIN alone...

ZAIN well again MU b/w ZAYA have resulted ZAIN to think ALIYA is married to REHAN...he repented every moment of his life for divorcing his wife...he went against all his family members just to get back his love...and the end result...THIS??

Well in reality no one repents after divorce they just move on in their lives...but that was not the case of ZAIN...he spent an entire year praying(which is an complete change of character) to reunite with ALIYA...this may again create no of MUs b/w ZAYA...

So I think ZAIN DOES NOT DESERVE this...HE HAS BEEN tortured enough...he did everything to UNITE With ALIYA which he would not if he had BEINTEHAA NAFRAT for her...

Clearly the CVS brought this up just to BRING IN THE PILLAR...😡

So I really want ZAIN to prove his love...rather than moving on...in order to get back his MALLIKA...😳

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zain got a lesson of torture in one year
but truth is that they cannot reunite without halala as per islamic rules
so only thing they can do for reunion is they got rehan aaliya married and before consummation if rehan dies so zaya can reconcile as from aliya's point halala is fulfilled.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he dsrvs a second chance n aliya is also ryt but ths rehaan is totally forced ..so confusng for viewrs to focus on..
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not about Zain's torture, Aliya didn't say that to hurt Zain, she said that because she is following Islamic marriage rules.

Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

zain got a lesson of torture in one year

but truth is that they cannot reunite without halala as per islamic rules
so only thing they can do for reunion is they got rehan aaliya married and before consummation if rehan dies so zaya can reconcile as from aliya's point halala is fulfilled.

But HALALA is not that easy...you need to move on after HALALA...

If you think REHAN dies and ZAYA reunite...yes a good thought...but what about his kids???

ALIYA has clearly said this just coz she knows there is no other way to return to ZAIN...but what about showing REHAN feelings for ALIYA???

So generally the story moves on with REHAN ALIYA for now...but ZAIN is the one who I fear coz having such negativity...HOPE HE DOES NOT CREATE ONE AGAIN😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes Zain has repented and I feel for him but can you really blame Aaliya from her POV? Aaliya warned Zain what would happen if he went through with the third talaaq but he did not listen, he followed through with it and broke her heart into a million pieces. It is just not that simple for Aaliya to run back into his arms even if she wants to because they married in Islam and there are rules that must be followed.

Zain needed to be hit with a jolt of reality that it was not going to be that easy to get a second chance like he's been given before. Zain will have to earn back Aaliya's trust and he will have to put up one hell of a fight, one hat involves him following his heart and not listening to the negative influences of people like Suraiya.
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He's suffered yes.. A lot. But she hasn't seen him suffer, so you can't blame her for being cautious now. And I think she just lied on the spur of the moment, if she was really over him there would have been no need to. I think she doesn't trust herself. She s afraid shell weaken and go back to him if he persists and that would be a sin.
Just hope the divorce is declared invalid (and it is invalid actually) so she can go back to Zain guilt free
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now v just hv 2 w8 n c what cvs hv planned for us cuz beintehaa is about Zaya n only zaya n not rehaan n Aaliya
Let's stay positive n c what happens
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes Zain has repented and I feel for him but can you really blame Aaliya from her POV? Aaliya warned Zain what would happen if he went through with the third talaaq but he did not listen, he followed through with it and broke her heart into a million pieces. It is just not that simple for Aaliya to run back into his arms even if she wants to because they married in Islam and there are rules that must be followed.

Zain needed to be hit with a jolt of reality that it was not going to be that easy to get a second chance like he's been given before. Zain will have to earn back Aaliya's trust and he will have to put up one hell of a fight, one hat involves him following his heart and not listening to the negative influences of people like Suraiya.

I agree...but if you notice not many of the rules of TALAAQ were followed they brought their own twists and turns and now are just going WITH ONE OPTION AVAILABLE...

So if they had followed all the procedures as per islam...I would have agreed that's the right way...

But their were many reasons which I Believe ZAYA are not yet completely divorced...but if the cvs are showing the complete different scenario...then I think ITS ALL WAIT AND WATCH...

I really want ZAIN to be strong and get his love back...not get affected by this negativity...which would again RUIN ZAYA...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

He's suffered yes.. A lot. But she hasn't seen him suffer, so you can't blame her for being cautious now. And I think she just lied on the spur of the moment, if she was really over him there would have been no need to. I think she doesn't trust herself. She s afraid shell weaken and go back to him if he persists and that would be a sin.

Just hope the divorce is declared invalid (and it is invalid actually) so she can go back to Zain guilt free

Yup I agree...ALIYA is unaware of ZAIN repentence...but I really felt bad for ZAIN when ZABIR came crying ammi...

Yes ALIYA knows her values but what I really want is ZAIN not to give up his love...I think he should not be brain washed again by MUS which makes his regret all go to waste...