Possibilty of sanam's entry - Page 2

Poll

Do you think sanam will make a comeback on the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: simran422

LOL Saheba do you remember we were taliking about her exit and were happy about it but now it seems like she's gonna come back.. And you're right this rehaan should do something to reunite zaya instead of standing there and doing nothing!

lol yeah we partied to quickly about her exitπŸ˜†
seriously if he considers Zain his brother then he should do something or else I will really not understand all these people who defend him out there. If he waits till last minute again, oh god so help me 😑
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

There's already too much confusion going on! I hope she doesn't come back

And no offence to anyone, but I didn't like the actress who played Sanam. She was a little stiff IMO.

Yeah i agree her expressions were OTT
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol yeah we partied to quickly about her exitπŸ˜†
seriously if he considers Zain his brother then he should do something or else I will really not understand all these people who defend him out there. If he waits till last minute again, oh god so help me 😑

LOL exactly!
You knw what Rehaan having feelings for aliya puts me off because once he considered zain as his bro..
but if i say this whole brother thing then they'll shower with the lectures of human nature and all!
dotr knw why i just cant trust this guy and from today i'm never gonna like his kids! 😑
manny136 thumbnail
the girl got rejected u think she waited a whole yr for zain pls she probably found someone else and moved on lol
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

the girl got rejected u think she waited a whole yr for zain pls she probably found someone else and moved on lol

LOL ikr! πŸ˜†
but wht was the point of introducing her then? thats why i feel she's gonna come back
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanam will really have to be a spineless character if she comes back now. Like was one rejection not enough for her. why would she agree to put herself through all this again?
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyacynth

Sanam will really have to be a spineless character if she comes back now. Like was one rejection not enough for her. why would she agree to put herself through all this again?

this is daily soap dahling wht can we expect haha