Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suk19

The pain of that day still haunts her, she has not forgotten anything.

As much as Suraiya will try her plan to separate i feel that Zarina will make her plan flop as well as she also wants to see Suraiya flop in everything she does

Yes!!! I feel she wants Suri to become this
Silent person/statue who wouldn't talk to no one.. I feel she may get ZaYa together which
Would hurt Suri & feel betrayed.. I dunno ahah!
But I know when it's Suri's plans, they fail...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved ur postaftr so manyd days i guess..i feel bad 4 both both r dng the same ...wish rehaan was nvr part of it coz i hope zain dnt gv up n middle
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Well said. 'Trust' is what they have to find now to rebuild this relationship... Zain should think is my Aaliya capable of moving on with somebody else!!...Aaliya should think is my Zain responsible for what happened in the dhaba!! As for Aaliya committing herself to be in love with Zain again, it needs lots convincing from Zain's side.

100% she's lost faith in his love for her..
She might feel that if she accepts him
He may just shatter it once again..

Exactly both need to trust one another
And not let ANYONE cause them to fight!
Because all these people that they have helped
Disappeared when they were divorcing! No one helped
Or stopped anyone!

I'm interigued to see what happens next 😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Couldn't agree more with you! Aaliya's heart was broken into a million pieces the day he divorced her, to add salt to her wounds she learns he is scheduled to marry another woman on that very same day, how is she not supposed to be bitter? Aaliya is only human and that day she recieved the ultimate blow. Aaliya is completely justified from her POV, she doesn't want to go through that pain again especially when she is still trying to put the pieces of her heart back together

Zain, I feel for this guy I do but lets not forget what he put Aaliya through. I know for a year he has had time to repent and realize he was wrong but he is not the only one hurting here. The pain goes both ways and today Zain was hit with a harsh reality check that it is not as simple as seeking forgiveness and getting another chance.
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you guys =) very well written !!