Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Perfect Mandy :)
I have never had to add anything as you always say it n love you
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Mandy-ve:- Loved yesterday's episode. Actually would have answered to your post quite early but there were some really good posts on BI MF that I was stuck reading them for some time. Finally I got a show that I can discuss and which is doing things logically and people are now hooked on to this track. Kudos to the creatives for writing a damn good story. Finally a show where my intelligence is not questioned and where female lead is not made mahan just so she can sudharo everyone.

Aww that's okay Sarada-ve there were a lot of views about last night's episode and I can't blame you for wanting to read everyone's views. I did the same thing!!

Coming to the story - I expected Aliyah to keep her distance from Zain. After all why wouldn't she? She begged Zain for not giving the third talaq because she wanted to be Zain's only. She even said that she would walk away from him if that pleases him but not to separate from her. Did Zain listen to her then? No right. He may not have wanted to give the third talaq but he did give it, didn't he? So according to Aliyah now there is nothing left in the relationship. So why would she allow Zain to come back to her life again? She can't and she wouldn't. It is another fact that she pins for him everyday but she has been hurt and now she just wants to save herself emotionally.

Exactly, it was made clear at the start of today's episode just how broken Aaliya is on the inside. Her world was shattered the day Zain gave her a third talaaq, you don't just bounce back from something like that nor do you welcome back the man who inflicted so much pain just because you love him, what is the guarantee he would not do it again in the future? Aaliya is saving herself from being destroyed yet again and no one can fault her for that.

Zain - I could see how happy he was that he found Aliyah but man the heart break he got when Aliyah confirmed his worst fears. Harshad was really good in the last sequence. And the 'Sau Dard Hain' sequence was so heart touching. Yes Zain has erred but he has repented a lot in the last 1 year. Now to know that he has lost Aliyah forever - It is going to be a big shock for him. And added to it Suriyaah is also there. Now will Zain fight for his love or will he move away thinking he has lost Aliyah forever.

My heart went out to him, he has repented but Aaliya does not know that and for her even if that is the case it is not enough. In Aaliya's mind there is no going back and now Zain is under that same belief, that it is all over for good but is it really? I really want to know what Zain will do, I don't want to see him giving up so easily despite of being given the biggest shock of his life.

Need to see what way the creatives take. One thing I am really happy is that there is no cliched sequences here - The creatives are weaving the story really tight and for the first time we are getting a story where in the male lead is not forgiven easily and female lead is not all mahan. Both are human and both of them love each other very much. Now this is their real test to make their love Beintehaan - one that lasts for eternity.

Exactly! They are keeping the show unique, its not the cliched way of going about things nor is it about making the leads unrealistic. For once I've found characters that are easy to relate to, its not about being mahaan or about doing something out of spite to hurt the other, its about two people who love each other to the fullest and believe there is no hope for a future together. I want to see how the CVs handle their journey from here, how will they find their way back to each other when there are many still plotting to keep them apart. I just hope Rehan stays positive!

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Perfect Mandy :)

I have never had to add anything as you always say it n love you

Thanks Priyanka, love ya back, hope you are making a post about this episode! I want to read your views :)
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Again mandy lovely post yes have to agree nor aliya or zain are wrng they are bth hurt within and they love eachother very much i culdnt see the pain that bth were going through was cryoing through out.

As for rehan if at one point he has considered zain as a brither then he shuld help try to reunite them, he shuld gear up and start acting like a bro to zain n gt his act straight he made me so angry ystrday he was jus standing there like a statue he culdve opened his mouth bt instead he stayed quite , he better tell zain tht aliya n him aren't married he jus has to and as for the kids wht can i say they are too much rehan shuld mke them understand he has no control, am def sure the truth will be revealed soon like in the promo where rehan was saying namumkeen se mumkeen karege ge excuse my hindi, right i hope he keeps to tht...

N as preetika said it was it will be zain and aliya all the way even harshad said that he knws that fans are disappointed bt sumthing gud will happn is there a way for them gtting bk tgther we have to wait and watch how the cvs show it bt yes RM is nt gna happn...

I also think nw that zarina will try to reunite zaya jus so she can defeat n win over suri n i so want zarina to win lets hope tht this is wht the cv have in mind...

bth harshad n pree were fabulous the last scene was magical harshad expression i culdnt control my tears poor zaya this is their beintehaa mohabbat n its all abt them they have improved massively my love for these 2 is increasing more day by day... lets see how zain will win aliya bk n hope rehan spks up...

Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know a lot are shocked and mad at Aaliya for the step she took tonight but I'm not, maybe because I expected something like this to happen. Think about it, from Aaliya's POV there is no going back to Zain and had she said leave me alone do you really think Zain would have done so? It wasn't like this was preplanned on her part, Zain showed up and got the wrong idea Aaliya saw an opening and did what she believed she had to do. Aaliya is getting no pleasure breaking Zain's heart just like he got no pleasure hurting her during the divorce track. They are both suffering just like Aaliya said they would if he uttered the third talaaq. The road to get Aaliya back was never going to be easy for Zain, this is the dark tunnel Fuze was talking about. It is now a role reversal between Zain and Aaliya.

Zain and Aaliya's story is far from over, this is just the start with many more players making their entry here. Suraiya, why would she want to continue plotting despite being under the belief Aaliya has moved on?? Can Zain just move on from this or will he learn the truth from others like the people Aaliya works with or Rehan himself? Rehan does not have to go along with whatever Aaliya said. Either way I do not see Zain being under this belief for long, the truth will come out, it always does. Don't lose hope here! Just remember what Preetika said, this was, is and will always be about Zain and Aaliya.

Awesome post once again Mandy and I agree to each and every word completely...

Aaliya is a pakki musalman as she herself has claimed and according to her after Zain uttered that nefarious word the third time( in spite of her repeated proclamations that she was not after filing that FIR and her repeated pleadings to not give Talaaq to her), it was all over between them... Not that she doesn't love him she does..She would not be stuck in the same space and time (the moment Zain gave her final talaq at the hotel in Matheran) that she got the final talaq had she not loved Zain... In the one year she had had lots of opportunities to move on, but she simply couldn't because as she had written in her diary, Zain killed her heart, the same Zain whom she had placed above everything -- even above her ALLAH.. So Zain cannot simply waltz back in her life, tell her how he had searched all the nooks and crannies of India for her or how he has been repenting his actions for past one year and have Aaliya conveniently back in his life... Zain's repentance MIGHT be over, but his TRIBULATIONS of winning back Aaliya has just started and it is not going to be easy AT ALL...

She needed a thing that could drive Zain away from her as a simple " Go away Zain" would not have been enough to dissuade Zain and voila she got that potential force to drive Zain away from herself in Rehaan's kids and Zain's misunderstanding... Probably she was shocked at Zain's presumptions --- Zain is the guy who misunderstood her, held her responsible for her mother's suffering and her father's death, humiliated her in every manner possible, gave her talaq, was ready to marry a girl of his mother's choice seconds after final talaaq and of late pulled down her dhaba.. And now on top of all; he misunderstood her once again. Perhaps she did not expect Zain to think so low of her at least ... And when he did, she just let that charade continue..

In all these, both these pure souls have been victims in the hands of circumstances... Neither one is totally right or completely blameless..

Now it is on Zain and Aaliya, especially Zain to find their ways back to each other... It is the actual start of their BEINTEHAA love now; the love that has to be rekindled, revived, realized, weather the storms coming its way and still survive amongst BEINTEHAA difficulties, conspiracies and plottings. It is now the love story that needs to be resurrected from the ruins. So I agree Zaya is far from over, it has just BEGUN..

Will reserve my take for other characters on some other post... It got pretty long already

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago