Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful post yet again!
So today's epi left a lot of people mad. But come to think of it, this track was necessary. I felt this is the first time the fear has hit Zain that he has lost Aliya forever. He didn't think much ahead when he gave her the divorce and even when Aliya was proved innocent, Zain didn't seem to quite register how the divorce has impacted their relation. In the past year when he repented and pined for her, he still held onto the belief that some day he will find her and they'll be together again. How happy was he on finding her yesterday! (and so were we *sigh*)

But today Aliya's words hit him like a dagger, giving him a reality check that there's no turning back after that day in hotel. Now, though it's not the truth he thinks Aliya has moved on and so they can never get back to what they were again. (Damn those flashback scenes had me bawling.)

Also Aliya did warn him before how divorce will change everything forever, Zain will finally understand the weight of her words. May be this was the track Farhan was talking about in his message along the lines of -'being with your beloved even after losing all hopes of being with her.' Zain has lost all hopes of getting Aliya back today but I don't want him to give up, Rehan better clear up the MU soon. Really eager to see how CVs reunite Zaya against all these odds, hopefully with no RM.
Edited by hyacynth - 10 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed! I felt for Zain, he was so shattered believing Aaliya had moved on but it was obvious it was never going to be so simple for him to get Aaliya back. Farhan said that himself when he gave a message to fans. Its a dark tunnel ahead but one which will have a beautiful outcome, they will learn not to take each other for granted and once they reunite no one will be able to break them because they will value what they have more.

I like the way you think in regards to Zarina, she has been on a mission to destroy Suraiya and what better way to piss her off than bringing back the one person she hates most? It would be great!

Rehan needs to tell Zain the truth, that could be what his role was in the promo by saying he would make the impossible possible. Rehan told Grumpy Zain is like his brother, well now its time to act like one and reunite him with Aaliya. I do not see him pursuing Aaliya after knowing how much she and Zain still love each other nor do I see the dreaded halala track happening.

One thing I was fearing was that Aaliya would say hey Rehan lets get married in order to prove some point to Zain, had that happened it would have destroyed Aaliya's character completely. With Rehan same thing, he can't be shown marrying Aaliya only to divorce her so she can go back to Zain so the route CVs have taken is more logical and on the safer side. I just do not see the MU lasting long.

It's so annoying that Rehan said that 'Zain was like a brother to him' if that was the case surely Zain would matter more to him than Aliya. It was indecent of him to just leave Zain with the truth and then not even come back for his reaction either or to further help him but I guess this was done to fit in with the CV's storyline of this 'ReYa' tease. Yes, he needs to fulfill his role as Zain's brother I hope they don't take the clichd route and show Aliya emotionally blackmailing Zain into not telling the truth. I'm worried about ShaLam too, if they heard what Aliya said about her and Rehan to Zain like always they might misinterpret things and consider it as Aliya's approval of moving her life forward with Rehan. I agree, that's the worse thing Aliya can do she can't take this little white lie to such extremes if that ever was to happen for me the essence of BI will be ruined. I can imagine those kids being the reason as to why she might be encouraged to pursue a relationship with Rehan and be show scenes leading up to a remarriage that will never happen because the end game is ZaYa.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are people mad at Aaliya? We all do stupid things in anger or to protect ourselves. Aaliya heard what Zain told her yesterday and has replayed the words over and over again. She knows Zain well enough to know he will not give up.. proof is his standing on her door. All she is trying to do is save herself from more heartache, which she thinks will come if Zain comes back in to her life. And it is not like she plotted the whole thing. Zain made the wrong assumption and she just confirmed it.
The fandom always chants the redemption mantra for the male actors, this is the perfect build up to it, the last straw added to everything that has happened since the Talaq. I would say rejoice everyone. This show seems set to actually show the male lead on his knees begging for forgiveness, moving heaven and earth to earn his love back.
As for Rehan, I think he will stay positive. They have always shown him standing for truth and he can see how much all this is hurting Aaliya. His feelings for her will in fact make him work towards bringing happiness back in to her life, which can only happen with Zain.
There are of course pauses and lags, but that is the story telling style for the TV industry. If they wrap up all tracks and tie them up with bows to make the audience happy the show will be done and wrapped up as well. The BI team is especially doing a wonderful job. Go with the flow, I say, and enjoy all the running around Zain is about to do.
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hyacynth

Beautiful post yet again!

So today's epi left a lot of people mad. But come to think of it, this track was necessary. I felt this is the first time the fear has hit Zain that he has lost Aliya forever. He didn't think much ahead when he gave her the divorce and even when Aliya was proved innocent, Zain didn't seem to quite register how the divorce has impacted their relation. In the past year when he repented and pined for her, he still held onto the belief that some day he will find her and they'll be together again. How happy was he on finding her yesterday! (and so were we *sigh*)

But today Aliya's words hit him like a dagger, giving him a reality check that there's no turning back after that day in hotel. Now, though it's not the truth he thinks Aliya has moved on and so they can never get back to what they were again. (Damn those flashback scenes had me bawling.)

Also Aliya did warn him before how divorce will change everything forever, Zain will finally understand the weight of her words. May be this was the track Farhan was talking about in his message along the lines of -'being with your beloved even after losing all hopes of being with her.' Zain has lost all hopes of getting Aliya back today but I don't want him to give up, Rehan better clear up the MU soon. Really eager to see how CVs reunite Zaya against all these odds, hopefully with no RM.

Exactly! Zain was still under the belief that he could ask for forgiveness and all will be well but it is not that simple. This is not like before where Zain would say sorry, Aaliya would melt and everything would go back to normal, this time its complicated and Zain needed to realize that. I feel for Zain, I really do but Aaliya went through hell as well. This has not been easy on either of them but they will become stronger in the end, there is light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Yes now Farhan's message is making sense, all hope seems lost now but I do not believe this is the end for ZaYa. I still believe these two will reunite without a halala track happening.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

It's so annoying that Rehan said that 'Zain was like a brother to him' if that was the case surely Zain would matter more to him than Aliya. It was indecent of him to just leave Zain with the truth and then not even come back for his reaction either or to further help him but I guess this was done to fit in with the CV's storyline of this 'ReYa' tease. Yes, he needs to fulfill his role as Zain's brother I hope they don't take the clichd route and show Aliya emotionally blackmailing Zain into not telling the truth. I'm worried about ShaLam too, if they heard what Aliya said about her and Rehan to Zain like always they might misinterpret things and consider it as Aliya's approval of moving her life forward with Rehan. I agree, that's the worse thing Aliya can do she can't take this little white lie to such extremes if that ever was to happen for me the essence of BI will be ruined. I can imagine those kids being the reason as to why she might be encouraged to pursue a relationship with Rehan and be show scenes leading up to a remarriage that will never happen because the end game is ZaYa.

That's the problem, CVs have tried to make it seem like Rehan is still a neutral character but to viewers he came off as shady for not telling Zain where Aaliya is, how she is. Rehan just moved away and stopped all contact with Zain, this itself contradicts what he said about how he regards Zain.

There is still time to do damage control with Rehan's character though, the promo gave me hope that while ZaYa's family are against them ever reuniting, he will be the one to make it happen. Rehan needs to tell Zain the truth

I do not want to see Aaliya's character be destroyed like that, so many shows have gone that route only to ruin what made the leads relationship special. I do not want BI to go that route which is why I felt better after seeing today's episode, this lie should not be taken to extremes where there is no point in return.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful post mandy !! 👏

Coming back to episode . heart wrenching one ,i cried with aaliya , how she havent moved on mentally but phyicialy she is walking faking smile and all. i cried with her when she says that
Is baar kuch aisi beeti, ki beetne ka naam hi nahi le rahi.. how she is still there at matheran hotel where D happened , how she is still in that moment that day still echo her mind/soul/ears she penned down everything on diary for all that year what she did. so much pain . flawless scene all i can say

coming to zain, o man he looks hot in white shirt ❤️ and he was making dua was cherry on cake . he suffered lot repenting lot suffering lot , dad was watching with me and he was like this is called indian best serial i have ever watch , they value real emotions , they are portraying characters so well that we can feel their pain in our hearts , they are making us cry with them .

zain's dua ... Allah, aapka aisa karam hua hai mujh par, ki shukriya bhi bohat chotha lafz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sakta hoon aapke saamne, ki aapne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main jaanta hoon ki usne apne dil ke darwaze mere liye hamesha hamesha ke liye bandh hai. Lekin aap to jaante hai, meri mohobat uske liye kitni paak saaf hai. Agar aap ka karam raha to, meri mohobat ka noor uske gham ke andheron ko paar karkeuske dil ko zaroor choohega .. itni taufiq bakshiye mujhe." and zain's Mai ab nahi girunga

Mandy these lines giving us so optimistic vibes that we can't ignore , i think for sure now that no rm or halal will be there for sure. these lines are foreshadowing that zain aaliya love saga will beat all odds , zain will fight with customs rituals by hook or crook .

dont wana comment on suri. she can go to bawdi what kind of mother is she. positively i can say that may be zarina will flop all ideas of suri this time , n she will unite zaya . whats ur take on zarina mandy ?
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on Post! I agree with everything you said! My initial reaction to Aliya doing what she did was obviously anger. But when i thought about it, shes not wrong. The poor girl has been stuck in that one moment for the past year. Shes been miserable, but learnt to put on a mask! Zain suffered and is suffering as well.
I remember when the story of Zaya first started, their relationship was always tit for tat. If Zain did something, Aliya would as well. Basically throughout their journey, as a viewer, we always had equal amount of emotions (sad/happy/sympathy etc) for both Zain and Aliya, and that is the case now as well. I sympathize with both equally. If Zain was wrong then, Aliya was wrong in lying to him. At the same time, she has no reason to trust him again.Only when she can really see Zain's love for her, will she be able to let him back in.

My only concern now, however, is that the main reason i was looking foward to this track was because i wanted to see a proper track on Zain wooing back Aliya and getting back to his charming self. However, will that happen now that he thinks shes married, plus with all the interferences from Surraiya and the rest of the family...will they really play that kind of a track out? I really hope so!! Hopefully this MU wont drag out and will be out by like Monday atleast!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

Why are people mad at Aaliya? We all do stupid things in anger or to protect ourselves. Aaliya heard what Zain told her yesterday and has replayed the words over and over again. She knows Zain well enough to know he will not give up.. proof is his standing on her door. All she is trying to do is save herself from more heartache, which she thinks will come if Zain comes back in to her life. And it is not like she plotted the whole thing. Zain made the wrong assumption and she just confirmed it.

The fandom always chants the redemption mantra for the male actors, this is the perfect build up to it, the last straw added to everything that has happened since the Talaq. I would say rejoice everyone. This show seems set to actually show the male lead on his knees begging for forgiveness, moving heaven and earth to earn his love back.
As for Rehan, I think he will stay positive. They have always shown him standing for truth and he can see how much all this is hurting Aaliya. His feelings for her will in fact make him work towards bringing happiness back in to her life, which can only happen with Zain.
There are of course pauses and lags, but that is the story telling style for the TV industry. If they wrap up all tracks and tie them up with bows to make the audience happy the show will be done and wrapped up as well. The BI team is especially doing a wonderful job. Go with the flow, I say, and enjoy all the running around Zain is about to do.

Great post! I agree with you, its so refreshing to see a male lead actually going through the redemption stage and fearing all hope is lost in getting his love back. It is rare to see a show follow through with this but BI CVs have done it. I don't believe this is the end for Aaliya and Zain by a long shot but its a long road ahead for their reunion

I can only hope Rehan stays positive, he really needs to tell Zain the truth and help in bringing Zain and Aaliya together. If both mean as much to him as he says then he needs to do right by both since Aaliya and Zain are suffering.

@bold, exactly! If they were show Zain and Aaliya reuniting right away what would be left to show? This show is all about their story, their journey, so why not let the story unfold to see Zain winning her back the right way instead of one where he would only end up taking her for granted? Zain needs to be shown realizing life does not always grant you a second chance so when you are fortunate enough to get that chance, you need to take it for everything its worth
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

What a beautiful post mandy !! 👏

Coming back to episode . heart wrenching one ,i cried with aaliya , how she havent moved on mentally but phyicialy she is walking faking smile and all. i cried with her when she says that
Is baar kuch aisi beeti, ki beetne ka naam hi nahi le rahi.. how she is still there at matheran hotel where D happened , how she is still in that moment that day still echo her mind/soul/ears she penned down everything on diary for all that year what she did. so much pain . flawless scene all i can say

coming to zain, o man he looks hot in white shirt ❤️ and he was making dua was cherry on cake . he suffered lot repenting lot suffering lot , dad was watching with me and he was like this is called indian best serial i have ever watch , they value real emotions , they are portraying characters so well that we can feel their pain in our hearts , they are making us cry with them .

zain's dua ... Allah, aapka aisa karam hua hai mujh par, ki shukriya bhi bohat chotha lafz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sakta hoon aapke saamne, ki aapne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main jaanta hoon ki usne apne dil ke darwaze mere liye hamesha hamesha ke liye bandh hai. Lekin aap to jaante hai, meri mohobat uske liye kitni paak saaf hai. Agar aap ka karam raha to, meri mohobat ka noor uske gham ke andheron ko paar karkeuske dil ko zaroor choohega .. itni taufiq bakshiye mujhe." and zain's Mai ab nahi girunga

Mandy these lines giving us so optimistic vibes that we can't ignore , i think for sure now that no rm or halal will be there for sure. these lines are foreshadowing that zain aaliya love saga will beat all odds , zain will fight with customs rituals by hook or crook .

dont wana comment on suri. she can go to bawdi what kind of mother is she. positively i can say that may be zarina will flop all ideas of suri this time , n she will unite zaya . whats ur take on zarina mandy ?

Hey Saranvir! This is why I like BI because they make the characters so real that you can connect to them. What I like the most is the fact both Zain and Aaliya's POVs are justified. Today finally we saw what Aaliya has been going through this past year, those fake smiles were just that an act, she has not moved on nor can she ever fully do so when her heart still connects to Zain.

Then there is Zain, we all wanted to see him repent and redeem himself for what he put Aaliya through but in the end you can't help but feel for him when his world came crashing down believing Aaliya had moved on.

There are shows that make a mockery of relationships but here CVs are portraying ZaYa's love beautifully and I am optimistic about the upcoming episodes. Aaliya and Zain's story cannot end here, that is as easy as showing a reunion this fast. To me this is just the start and I look forward to Zain fighting all odds to win Aaliya back because the poor guy is going to have his hands full with so many plotting to keep them apart.

Suraiya is a nightmare for a mother, who does this to her child when she sees how he suffered for an entire year? You would think she would welcome him finding Aaliya and finding peace of mind but instead its more plotting ahead, all the more reason to believe Aaliya and Zain are not over yet!

As for Zarina, I think other members may be right about her playing a role in ZaYa's reunion. Obviously it won't be out of the goodness of her heart but she could unintentionally help in bringing them closer through plotting of her own. It wouldn't be the first time this happened.

Originally posted by: anku94

Bang on Post! I agree with everything you said! My initial reaction to Aliya doing what she did was obviously anger. But when i thought about it, shes not wrong. The poor girl has been stuck in that one moment for the past year. Shes been miserable, but learnt to put on a mask! Zain suffered and is suffering as well.

I remember when the story of Zaya first started, their relationship was always tit for tat. If Zain did something, Aliya would as well. Basically throughout their journey, as a viewer, we always had equal amount of emotions (sad/happy/sympathy etc) for both Zain and Aliya, and that is the case now as well. I sympathize with both equally. If Zain was wrong then, Aliya was wrong in lying to him. At the same time, she has no reason to trust him again.Only when she can really see Zain's love for her, will she be able to let him back in.

My only concern now, however, is that the main reason i was looking foward to this track was because i wanted to see a proper track on Zain wooing back Aliya and getting back to his charming self. However, will that happen now that he thinks shes married, plus with all the interferences from Surraiya and the rest of the family...will they really play that kind of a track out? I really hope so!! Hopefully this MU wont drag out and will be out by like Monday atleast!

Anku, we all wanted to see him woo her back but first this MU needs to be cleared and I can only hope that happens soon. BI has never been known to drag things and I can only hope the same applies here. I see no reason to have Zain be under the misconception Aaliya has moved on when in reality she has not, there are others who know the truth and that truth has to come out. What would really be good though is if Rehan is the one to tell him, it could redeem his character and provide some much needed balance given how many characters are against them. In the promo it clearly showed who will be the ones trying to keep them apart from Shabana and Ghulam to Suraiya and Zarina, it was only Rehan shown to be positive there so hopefully he comes through
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mandy-ve:- Loved yesterday's episode. Actually would have answered to your post quite early but there were some really good posts on BI MF that I was stuck reading them for some time. Finally I got a show that I can discuss and which is doing things logically and people are now hooked on to this track. Kudos to the creatives for writing a damn good story. Finally a show where my intelligence is not questioned and where female lead is not made mahan just so she can sudharo everyone.

Coming to the story - I expected Aliyah to keep her distance from Zain. After all why wouldn't she? She begged Zain for not giving the third talaq because she wanted to be Zain's only. She even said that she would walk away from him if that pleases him but not to separate from her. Did Zain listen to her then? No right. He may not have wanted to give the third talaq but he did give it, didn't he? So according to Aliyah now there is nothing left in the relationship. So why would she allow Zain to come back to her life again? She can't and she wouldn't. It is another fact that she pins for him everyday but she has been hurt and now she just wants to save herself emotionally.

Zain - I could see how happy he was that he found Aliyah but man the heart break he got when Aliyah confirmed his worst fears. Harshad was really good in the last sequence. And the 'Sau Dard Hain' sequence was so heart touching. Yes Zain has erred but he has repented a lot in the last 1 year. Now to know that he has lost Aliyah forever - It is going to be a big shock for him. And added to it Suriyaah is also there. Now will Zain fight for his love or will he move away thinking he has lost Aliyah forever.

Need to see what way the creatives take. One thing I am really happy is that there is no cliched sequences here - The creatives are weaving the story really tight and for the first time we are getting a story where in the male lead is not forgiven easily and female lead is not all mahan. Both are human and both of them love each other very much. Now this is their real test to make their love Beintehaan - one that lasts for eternity.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago