Aaliya nor Zain is wrong

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I know a lot are shocked and mad at Aaliya for the step she took tonight but I'm not, maybe because I expected something like this to happen. Think about it, from Aaliya's POV there is no going back to Zain and had she said leave me alone do you really think Zain would have done so? It wasn't like this was preplanned on her part, Zain showed up and got the wrong idea Aaliya saw an opening and did what she believed she had to do. Aaliya is getting no pleasure breaking Zain's heart just like he got no pleasure hurting her during the divorce track. They are both suffering just like Aaliya said they would if he uttered the third talaaq. The road to get Aaliya back was never going to be easy for Zain, this is the dark tunnel Fuze was talking about. It is now a role reversal between Zain and Aaliya.

Zain and Aaliya's story is far from over, this is just the start with many more players making their entry here. Suraiya, why would she want to continue plotting despite being under the belief Aaliya has moved on?? Can Zain just move on from this or will he learn the truth from others like the people Aaliya works with or Rehan himself? Rehan does not have to go along with whatever Aaliya said. Either way I do not see Zain being under this belief for long, the truth will come out, it always does. Don't lose hope here! Just remember what Preetika said, this was, is and will always be about Zain and Aaliya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post πŸ‘
Totally agree with you
Both are equally hurt 😭
Do not Halala route bas
I am ready to watch zaya journey
Bring it on cv
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!!!!
UNRES!!! :))

well let me start off wid appreciating yur post!! πŸ‘
Nxt I haven't watched the epi yet bt I know harshika again nailed it today!!! Dese actors ll kill us someday!! πŸ‘
Now let me come to review!!

ZAIN AND ALIYA: first of y all v forget the actual character of this two!! U know wat for me wat aliya did today was correct!! Ya she lied dat was wrong!! Now zaya r characters wich cannot control demselves for emotions,during anger, and during situations!! Always they take decisions during anger n such situations by nt their minds bt by thinking from deir knees!! πŸ˜† (Specially zain , n v saw today aliya also) they both r equally hurted!! Now dis is wat I call *immaturity in relationship*!! Dere relationship was always btw seriousness n fun!! Dey both take decisions widout thinking!! Dis is wat ll convert to bring maturity in deir relationship wen dey ll unite!! They both r hurting each other coz of 3 reasons: anger,broken down n love!!! Dey love each other in a such way dat dey hurt each other completely!!! 😳 And still I think aliya dunno zain rejected to marry sanam!! Now say me wat if zain was married or aliya thinks he is married!! So MU r from both sides!!
Now did u expected aliya to welcome n hug him dat he is back in lyf?!! Atleast I didnt expected dat!! Now if v talk abut her deeni taleem...she did ryt!! She is no more wife of zain!! He is stranger to her!! She know very well dere is no way to get back...wich she kept on reminding him in hotel!! So if I was in aliya's place ...ya I wouldn't have tell lie bt shut my door n said him to go away! ! Now another point aliya's deeni taleem...hw come she lied?!! Guys no one is perfect!! Everyone do mistake!! It doesn't mean her deeni taleem is good...she ll never do a mistake or lie!! Think over it!!
And last point this was reality shown by cvs!! Now my Q to u ppl...if simply she would have hugged him...dere was no reality den!! I mean can a gal easily forget her tough tym?!!
And one thing I m sure most of u have nt thing abut it: y aliya didn't simply shut the door widout saying anything?!! Y she want zain to move?!! Y she wants zain to realize his mistake?!! Y she lied to him?!! Coz coz she still cares abut him!! Coz she still loves him!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Ya now they r equal!! SCORES R LEVEL!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Zain did mistake by nt listening to her n aliya did mistake by lieing!! Wich I bet u she gonna curse herself for it!! Zain's mistake n now aliya's mistake clearly showed dey still need to get maturity in deir relationship plus it proved they both think from knees in tym of adversities!!! πŸ˜†

REHAAN N HIS KIDS: now first of all I m speechless to say smhtng abut kids!! I know at dis point I can say kids r kids ...dey dont know wats wrong n ryt!! Bt at dis point of tym were his father's attention?!! He can teach his kids abut ryt n wrong!! I know at dis of age they need mom's love bt u cant force a gal to love dem as mom!!
Coming to rehaan...I m confuse still!!
For tym being I really hope from promo n can say u ll clear out MU!!

SURI AND ZARINA: hmmm I m excited to know wat zarina have past in hyderabad?!! And yes ofcourse suri past I want to know!!
Suri the only thing I can say his plot as much as u can!! Let zain again get to u!! I dont mind coz u dunno before all in BV wants aliya to get outvof zain's lyf bt now u dunno yur apnay wants her to come back: zain,zarina and nafeesa!!
And yur tym is nt far dear suri...u gonna fall down hard!! So enjoy as much as u can!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THINGS I M AFRAID OF:
1) zain nxt step!! In anger he can do anything!! Either he can hurt himself (in form of accident or smthng else) or RM to make aliya jealous!!
2) suri can bring sanam or any other gal in zain's lyf!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

THINGS I M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW:
1) zarina n suri's past
2) reaction of rehaan ater aliya saying lie to zain!! (A big Q rolling in my mind...ll rehaan turn negative or nt)
3) reaction of aliya's parents abut zain specially n den lie aliya said to zain!! (I hope aliya's parents dont take advantage of her lie)
4)zain's nxt step!!! (A big desperate thing)...I know he ll cry for few days n den wat unless he doesnt come abut truth!!!
5) dhabba ppl ( will they help zain...I really hope so)
6) fahad's nxt step!! (Will nafeesa interfere?!!)

PREDICTIONS:
1) Now one prediction coming again n again in my mind n dat is watvif this MU leading to smthng else!! Dat is if some situation come lyk as aliya still nt revealing dat she lied n zain doesnt bt smthng happened n rehaan and aliya need to show prove to someone dat dey really married or zaij asks the proof n dat in form of *nikksh nama*!!! (Coz to prove u r couple, u jst need to show nikkah nama)
Bt instead of doing nikkah actually...dey jst make some duplicate papers n rehaan also agree n dey sign!! (Lyk dey dont marry, jst sign on nikkah papers widout saying qubool hai) In eyes of zain it ll be real bt from aliya's side its drama!! So nikkah accepted?!!
(U know in one paki drama it happened lyk dat, dey were lyk whether u do nikkah for fun or watever...it ll be counted... well I know its lame bt jst a thought!! πŸ˜†)

2) zain to come to know abut truth from dhabba ppl! And inorder to make aliya say truth from her mouth...zain to get team up wid dhabba ppl n play pranks!! 😳(Try to make aliya always relate to rehaan, or flirting wid other gals infront of her) bt den Q ll stuck in mind *wats diff type of halala?!!*
3) rehaan/zarina/nafeesa might help unite zaya!! Bt hw no idea!!
4) could be dream of zain!! Lol I know its not possible bt cvs r really unpredictable!!

I really really want my 2nd prediction to come true!! It ll be a treat to watch!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Now I jst want to add 1 thing: once farhsn sir said BI fans r restless!! I agree ...n today I m gonna add one more thing to it n dat is BI fans r restless+over-analysing/overreacting!! (Including me in first place) bt dis restless n overreacting is created by cvs!! So cvs also need to think n v as fans also need to calm down!!😊

Accor to cvs dey r following dis formula: in my language *HAR MUSHKIL KAY BAAD ASANI ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !! bt in cvs language *HAR TORTURE EPISODE KAY BAAD ROMANCE/INTENSE/SURPRISE EPISODE ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No offence to anyone!!
All r my personal POV!!
Please guys do read and comment n say wat u think!! 😊

Mission#spread positivity#765#
Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not mad at Aliya for acting the way she did with Zain, this is what I wanted even though it was so painful watching Zain breakdown. I remember when the roles were reversed and it was Zain who was angry with Aliya, acted rudely towards Aliya and all I could think about was I can't wait till Zain repents it's going to be a treat to watch and now it's started. All this pain that they both are enduring now will bring them back together, stronger than ever.

I have a feeling that Zarina will purposefully try and sabotage Suraiyas plans by messing with what frustrates Suraiya the most: aka ZaYa together. I just hope Rehan after being Mr Shady for a whole year realises that he owes his loyalty towards Zain and actually help him instead of going against him.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are right...ALIYA nor ZAIN is wrong...
They had and are misunderstanding again...if you see ALIYA believes ZAIN destroyed her DHABA which was actually plotted by bilal...
ZABIR calling ammi...will live a shock to any one thinking ALIYA has moved on...so ITS MISUNDERSTANDINGS GALORE...

But what I want is ZAIN not to get brainwashed and take another step by marrying some one else etc...

He should not give up his BI love to ALIYA...he must prove his love to gain ALIYA back...else all his repentance and regret would go USELESS...

ALIYA well it was predicted she would accept REHAN in anger...but if you see she has misunderstood ZAIN...hence thinking he is back to torture her...

But seriously if HALALA is the way the cvs have decided I think it's lame...coz HALALA is not easy to win back ZAIN...ALIYA must go via REHAN and ZABIR love and affection to get to ZAIN...but I seriously DO NOT want that...

It's all wait and watch again...completely UNPREDICTABLE...

P.s...HARSHAD stole the show again...I must say he proved he is no longer a NEWBIE...he has evolved and deservesπŸ‘
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

I'm not mad at Aliya for acting the way she did with Zain, this is what I wanted even though it was so painful watching Zain breakdown. I remember when the roles were reversed and it was Zain who was angry with Aliya, acted rudely towards Aliya and all I could think about was I can't wait till Zain repents it's going to be a treat to watch and now it's started. All this pain that they both are enduring now will bring them back together, stronger than ever.

I have a feeling that Zarina will purposefully try and sabotage Suraiyas plans by messing with what frustrates Suraiya the most: aka ZaYa together. I just hope Rehan after being Mr Shady for a whole year realises that he owes his loyalty towards Zain and actually help him instead of going against him.

Agreed! I felt for Zain, he was so shattered believing Aaliya had moved on but it was obvious it was never going to be so simple for him to get Aaliya back. Farhan said that himself when he gave a message to fans. Its a dark tunnel ahead but one which will have a beautiful outcome, they will learn not to take each other for granted and once they reunite no one will be able to break them because they will value what they have more.

I like the way you think in regards to Zarina, she has been on a mission to destroy Suraiya and what better way to piss her off than bringing back the one person she hates most? It would be great!

Rehan needs to tell Zain the truth, that could be what his role was in the promo by saying he would make the impossible possible. Rehan told Grumpy Zain is like his brother, well now its time to act like one and reunite him with Aaliya. I do not see him pursuing Aaliya after knowing how much she and Zain still love each other nor do I see the dreaded halala track happening.

One thing I was fearing was that Aaliya would say hey Rehan lets get married in order to prove some point to Zain, had that happened it would have destroyed Aaliya's character completely. With Rehan same thing, he can't be shown marrying Aaliya only to divorce her so she can go back to Zain so the route CVs have taken is more logical and on the safer side. I just do not see the MU lasting long.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never erxpected Aalia will tell Zain like dis. .She never hurt Zain.Agree now dey cannot unite.
M u said , otherwise Zain will nt leave so she said but i felt dis is too much for Zain.
Both were feeling bad .
Zain will nt go from Hyderabad , he has told Fahad he will nt allow any injustice aganist Aalia nd Dabha , Zain will nt allow fahad to take from Aalia.He will come to know the truth from Rafeek dat Aalia is nt married.
In dis show even kids r --ve to ZaYa.
I feel Zarina too knows the truth dat Nafee is da culprit.Zarina does nt like to see suri happy, suri hates Aalia nd she dont want her back in BV.Zarina may unite ZaYa nd bring her back to BV.
Rehan is useless he did nt utter a word.We thought Rehan will propose , here Aalia has proposed.
After seeing yeaterday's epi i was sooo happy .Today's epi has given heartattack.
Now wat will happen tomorrow?Hope Farhan sir will allow us to spend week end happily.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually both of them wrong in trap by situation.first Zain now Aliya.i agree what you wrote.i don't have any expectations from Rehan till not he do any good thing for ZaYa again by tell true.about Suri honestly i am little fear about her next move.if Zain just get clam and think from heart and brain again that Aliya can't marry then he can able to find true by own.this Zain not look like going to get blind in emotions again so i hope what Suri plan is it not get successful.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I never erxpected Aalia will tell Zain like dis. .She never hurt Zain.Agree now dey cannot unite.

M u said , otherwise Zain will nt leave so she said but i felt dis is too much for Zain.
Both were feeling bad .
Zain will nt go from Hyderabad , he has told Fahad he will nt allow any injustice aganist Aalia nd Dabha , Zain will nt allow fahad to take from Aalia.He will come to know the truth from Rafeek dat Aalia is nt married.
In dis show even kids r --ve to ZaYa.
I feel Zarina too knows the truth dat Nafee is da culprit.Zarina does nt like to see suri happy, suri hates Aalia nd she dont want her back in BV.Zarina may unite ZaYa nd bring her back to BV.
Rehan is useless he did nt utter a word.We thought Rehan will propose , here Aalia has proposed.
After seeing yeaterday's epi i was sooo happy .Today's epi has given heartattack.
Now wat will happen tomorrow?Hope Farhan sir will allow us to spend week end happily.

It was much for Zain but I expected nothing less. I was prepared for the worst with Aaliya saying she is going to marry Rehan as a means to push Zain away and something similar did play out, should she have done so? No but at the same time I don't hate her because in her mind there is no returning to her love. Both Zain and Aaliya have hurt each other to the extreme, he broke her to pieces after the divorce and she broke him into pieces by making him believe she has moved on. Both have made heartbreaking choices, neither one fully wrong or right.

Zarina doesn't know Nafeesa's secret yet but she now knows that Nafeesa played a role in Zain and Aaliya's divorce so I can see her looking into this and using it to her advantage.

Aaliya did not propose, whatever she said was only to push Zain away. Aaliya and Rehan are not getting married but I want to see what Rehan does in the coming episodes. If Rehan is shown going along with this then I will be seriously disappointed with his character but if he is honest with Zain then the promo will make sense. Rehan should not go along with what Aaliya has done.

Maybe tomorrow Zain finds out the truth, I know wishful thinking on my part but I just don't see this being dragged much since there are many who know Aaliya is not married. Then there was the precap with Suraiya's fear, again I will ask why fear Zain would fight for Aaliya if Aaliya supposedly moved on with someone else?

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

actually both of them wrong in trap by situation.first Zain now Aliya.i agree what you wrote.i don't have any expectations from Rehan till not he do any good thing for ZaYa again by tell true.about Suri honestly i am little fear about her next move.if Zain just get clam and think from heart and brain again that Aliya can't marry then he can able to find true by own.this Zain not look like going to get blind in emotions again so i hope what Suri plan is it not get successful.

No matter what Suraiya does, she will never be able to break Zain and Aaliya apart. Their love for each other is pure and selfless. If a divorce could not break their bond then what can she do? Suraiya's remarriage plans flopped miserably and I doubt she can have the type of influence on Zain that she had in the past. Zain has to be shown learning the truth about Aaliya and winning her back.