Harshad's back..9/4

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I think this review is on Harshad and Harshad's performance only. I don't have enough patience to write a review on the episode but I will take out time to write about Harshad's performance for sure!
Harshad stole the entire episode with that one scene where Aliya tells him that she's married to Rehaan.

There was a shock..a fear.. hearts broken, there was everything and he was brilliant in that scene!

The pain was brilliantly portrayed by Harshad. He was superb. The pain Zain felt when he realized that he had lost her forever. He knew she was mad at him and that he had hurt her, but he didn't know that he had lost her forever.

The pain in his eyes was visible and the way she slammed the door on his face, closing all the doors that lead to her heart.

Hearbreaking but felt the pain.. Loved the fact that they used Sau Dard there, because Sonu's voice mesmerizes.

She felt the pain he felt , but she couldn't do anything. She had to let him feel the pain. She was lost with him and without him. Those three words broke her heart and ripped her soul apart.

She didn't want to give him pain but she had to. She couldn't move on. but she can't move with him either.

Preetika was fab too. But Harshad's performance moved me to tears, the pain Zain felt, and how broken he was was superb👏

If this type of performances comes from, taking days off , please take more days off, because this was a top notch performance!

Those flashbacks made me so sad.. ZaYa before this weird story line were beautiful and they will always be treasured.

Can someone kill / kidnap or disappear Suri please? It should be her that should have been dead, not Usmi😡😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*Runs to catch the epi online*😆
If my Harshad's back then i definitely cant miss it 😳
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written👏 yeah that entire scene belongs to harshad he portrayed it so naturally that we can feel the pain of zain❤️ brilliant actor proud to be his fan
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written jenny harshad took the cake bang on performance he has becum master in such scenes he made me cry everytime ..take a bow👏
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written! Truly Harshad never fails to outdo himself.😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said TM
Hat's off to Harshad.He has portrayed the charcter too good.
He killed it .Pree too have done sooo well but today's epi goes to Harshad.