Can we please stop Fighting!

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I know today's episode has crushed us way more than it crushed Zain! But can we please stop fighting amongst ourselves!?!

If Zain made a mistake by giving her talaaq and not believing her, Aaliya made one today by keeping him in the dark.

If Zain is hurting since a year, so is Aaliya! Her diary said it all!

Like always, ZaYa are Equal even today! Both are equally correct yet equally wrong!

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is the best post ever! 😆
I just feel for my ZaYa! My heart goes out to them! You know it breaks my heart that once soo happily married couple is going through all this pain now.. Those flashbacks broke my heart today..

They were is and will always be in love with each other...

I know this track has potential.. only if something could be done about Rehaan.. the halala thing is like a latki hui talwaar on our heads.. the doubt never goes awaay..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree.. both are not in a mental situation to do say anything that will make sense
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right
I love my zaya
Both are equally hurt
I am crying after watching today episode 😭
manny136 thumbnail
thanks for this both r hurt and we forget aliya and her diary scene but only focus on her lie, like tht will stop zaya the track just started ppl chill
iman_harshika thumbnail
Awesome post!!! 👏
I was really hoping someone to post such!!
Actually I m waiting for review of epi to be posted by someone...den u can read my comment n really felt the same!!

Ya only the thing I disagree...y to turn everyone negative in show!! Cvs need to re-think over it!! 😕
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup agreed. they are both suffering 😭
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

This is the best post ever! 😆

I just feel for my ZaYa! My heart goes out to them! You know it breaks my heart that once soo happily married couple is going through all this pain now.. Those flashbacks broke my heart today..

They were is and will always be in love with each other...

I know this track has potential.. only if something could be done about Rehaan.. the halala thing is like a latki hui talwaar on our heads.. the doubt never goes awaay..

Lol! I was actually feeling like killing the CVs for turning this forum into a battle-ground!😆

Lets hope Halala ki talwaar hum par nahi gire..otherwise I don't know what I will do
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Agree.. both are not in a mental situation to do say anything that will make sense

I agree! Lets hope they calm down and think straight abt the consequences
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much...this was a much needed post!
Fans get all riled up over one scene that they forget everything else. Zain is in pain, so is Aliya. Many seem to have forgotten about Aliya's diary scene that was shown just today,where she said she never moved on from that moment when Zain gave her the final Talaaq. I don't quite support what she did today but hey it's not like she is getting any pleasure from hurting Zain. Seeing him breakdown kills her inside too. And this is the thing about Zaya, when one hurts, the other does too.

Edited by hyacynth - 10 years ago