Aaliya overeacted a bit!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
By Zain's POV

It was all correct. Even if Aaliya wasn't really 'married' to Rehaan, Zara and Kabir had called her particularly 'Ammi'. That did mean that Aaliya and Rehaan were married. Why else will the kids call her Ammi? He is all correct by his side.

By Aaliya's POV

Its not that wrong. Zain ha thought she and Rehaan had got married. Well, uhhh...

I certainly go by Zain.
Who else?
Do share your reviews!

-Tanya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she shoudnt have lied you know!
If she wants zain out of her life then she cud've said that i dnt want you in my life.. We've been following aliya's character from the first and she's th most satyabaan girl but now where is her dini talim?? She just lied it so easily! I just cudnt digest it..
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Y would aliya ve to give explanation,when she jux want him out of her life and want him to move on...zain ka doubt valid means and aaliya ka haan is also correct..zain trusted their love and searched for her,y would he come up with that...situation and their love again goes for trail,lets see how they come over it...for me zain deserve this pain and aaliya is correct saying haan..from her view zain misunderstood the situation again and this time she didn't argue or didn't beg and jux agreed ...