Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Even Usman left him sadly.. His saaya gave darshan to Aliya but not to Zain when Zain needed him the most... The guy is so so alone and broken..</font>

I agree he has no one by his side!
And also, his own mother will ruin his bachi kuchi umeed and shove Sanam on him! Yuck such a cliche! I mean even der Zain suffers! Although I wud still find it un-zain like if he agrees to marry anyone else! He wont marry any Sanam coz for him even with Aliya breaking his hope today, his only sanam,janeman, princess is Aliya
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would have loved ths track ,both r hurtng each othr so much had ths rehaan was nvr part of it ,n his stupid family..
titleepari thumbnail
@lazylad @bella moral of the story saare fasaad ki jad CVs ka pyaar pyaar pyaar for Rehan baba!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Decisions taken in the heat of the moment can ruin lives..break hopes and dreams of a future together..
After today's epi,i was having a discussion wid my mother,and acc. 2 her,Zain is done suffering the most..that is where i disagree..THEY ARE BOTH SUFERING EQUALLY,BOTH DEALING IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY..Aaliya never said that she and rehaan were togetehr,to hurt zain or inflict him pain..because she loves him-u never hurt someone u love intentionally,atleast not when u r in ur correct frame of mind..ANd Zain...yes,he is dying a slow death..but the same thing is applicable 2 Aaliya.Poor girl is is caught in a time warp..she cannot forget that n8..neither can she stop the screams that constantly haunt her..the 3 talaaqs that constantly reverberate in her ears...will she ever be able to forget that she had lost the one person whom she had given her heart to for forever...They have left their heart wid each other..to Zain Aaliya is that half of himself,which makes him complete and the same is applicable for Aaliya...its not like Aaliya is getting a sadistic pleasure out of hurting Zain..she wants 2 forget him,but she can't and she fears that his presence might break her resolve..so she has taken the easy way out thinking that it'll keep Zain away..and she'll be able to get on with 'life' if there is anything left..The Aaliya nd Zain whom we knew died the very day when they got seperated...
titleepari thumbnail
@AnnRosewood bang on! I find ur reply the most balanced of all! True, dat both r suffering! I never said Zain suffers more n Aliya doesn't suffer.All I said was Zain is perpetually suffering and that doesn't mean Aliya is not suffering! She too is suffering but you knw what she has support! She finds solace in d kids but Zain has no solace at all! Zain did wrong, he divorced her and he has suffered for that, prayed to Allah each day pined for forgiveness! U knw sadness is something we can still cope with but guilt? It kills a man! That's happening with Zain he is guilt ridden. He was v.v.hurt not in a position to think straight when he divorced her! This has haunted him for so long! He has been unable to forgive himself and after today he will NEVER be able to forgive himself!

Aliya on the other hand has suffered the talaq when she was at no fault at all! So it's natural the talaq memories haunt her and knwing it's impossible to get bck to Zain she took the decision of lying to him abt Rehan n herself! Dats where I felt she did not do the ryt thing bcz deep down even she knws he is stuck and no matter wat she says or does he will just be at that hotel just lyk her! Telling him to shoo away is fine but lying to him is not, Transparency is wat I expect of Aliya bcz ofcourse we all knw her main motive is Never to hurt zain but to cope with d situation n shoo him away! Just lyk during Talaq Zain's did NOT do it to hurt Aliya tp draw sadistic pleasure but to cope with the situation n shoo her away!