Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashis

Agree with each n every word of urs better kill zain once rather than killing him daily by giving him more n more pain jst free him frm all ths pain at one go n mk their laadla pillar rehan the hero 😑

</div>
<div>
As u said aliya could hv chosen sum other path to shoo him away bt ths why she has to lie n tat too abt her marriage with rehan she knw how ths willbreak zain how could she do ths nt at all expected frm her...I'm really disappointedwith aliya today.

IKR! I really feel he should be freed of the death in instalments! I really can't see him suffer anymore! He has been suffering for a year! Living for only one reason Aliya and today he just lost that reason to live!

I mean I was as shattered as he was when he broke down and cried at Aliya's doorstep! I mean I just cant see all the suffering at all!
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah me too felt bad for Zain and he didn't deserve this pain as he is suffering since 1yr but can't blame on Aaliya too bcoz she just want zain to go out from her life so he choosd this way to hurt him and to moved on life ...sumwhere she too broke from inside wen she said those words to zain ,for me both r suffering the same...just my POV and now want them to clear all the MU's without any triangle or mad people around them
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yeah me too felt bad for Zain and he didn't deserve this pain as he is suffering since 1yr but can't blame on Aaliya too bcoz she just want zain to go out from her life so he choosd this way to hurt him and to moved on life ...sumwhere she too broke from inside wen she said those words to zain ,for me both r suffering the same...just my POV and now want them to clear all the MU's without any triangle or mad people around them

agree Sonia both r suffering! Also, agree that she wants him out of her life! As I already said re, I like the transparent Zain and Aliya! Don't like the path she chose to shoo zain away! A direct get out with slamming of the door is wat I wud prefer! Just my pov! I'm not saying Aliya is not suffering or is not hurt wat I'm saying is Zain is suffering too and while Aliya has her family n Rehan by her side, Zain has no one! His reason to live has been finding Aliya out and asking for forgiveness and do everything in his hand to make up for wat she has been through bcz of him! But now even dat reason is no more! My heart went out to him!
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

everything thats going on in epis..whether zain character assassination before or nw aaliyas character assassination nw is just cvs n farhaans long dark tunnels k love ka fault.. 😑 only he has to blamed for anything they r showing dont knw for wat?? 😑 they r even making ppl hate small kids zara n kabir to the extreme extent by showing them against zain.. 😑 .. i cn forgive everyone but not cvs for doing such heinous crimes like even ruining so many things n purity of a religion... 😑 😑 beintehaa nafrat ho rahi hai mujhe sirf cvs n farhaan se.. 😑

Lol! Yeah the CVs r the real monster uncles in the ordeal!
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I agree. My heart goes out to Zain is all i can say tp.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And the sad part is the guy has no single soul around him who cares for him or is positive.
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">and im stunned at Harshad's performance today, just before he left he shot all these i guess, what a brilliant piece of actingπŸ‘</font>

exactly Divya! None around Zain is positive! All want to hurt him! His own brother doesnt care for him, his phoofi phoofa n bhabi ruined his life, his friend Rizwan has forgotten him, Rehan as a friend has cheated on him by hiding Aliya's details! His own mom is blinded in hatred so much that she can even destroy her own son's happiness! It's lyk killing him every second!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Titleepari,
I understand what you mean... i just feel bad for both.. this story is just not complete without ZaYa..
I do agree the forcing of Rehaan is annoying everyone...
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Titleepari,

I understand what you mean... i just feel bad for both.. this story is just not complete without ZaYa..
I do agree the forcing of Rehaan is annoying everyone...

Exactly, the story is about Zaya n not about Aliya or Zain alone! It's incomplete without either of them and complete only when they are together!

I guess whatever goes wrong in story is all to fit in Rehan! And I knw how much I wud love the track had there been no Paapi n family! I mean as I said already, Aliya alone turning him down n he doing everything to make up for wat he has done is something logical.. But this shoving of Rehan and turning everyone in d shw negative is really irritating n beyond me!
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aliya atleast had support, but zain? Only usman was there who understood him. He is surrounded by selfish people who claim to b his family. I m sure now sanam angle would b fixed here. Surraiya will break his last hope as she said in precap and zain would agree to marry sanam.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alvina

Aliya atleast had support, but zain? Only usman was there who understood him. He is surrounded by selfish people who claim to b his family. I m sure now sanam angle would b fixed here. Surraiya will break his last hope as she said in precap and zain would agree to marry sanam.

Even Usman left him sadly.. His saaya gave darshan to Aliya but not to Zain when Zain needed him the most... The guy is so so alone and broken..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly to say its CV'S who playing with our emotions.first Zain now Aliya and here we are crying bucket bucket.after last talaq how much i felt bad for Aliya i feel same for Zain today.he lost only reason to live today just like Aliya lost after last talaq.both are in pain so i can't blame anyone expect Farhan sir who find this long drak tunnel interesting but we don't.it just painful to see both people who love each other madly just get separate for others now both suffering from endless pain.