No VeerZara only ZainAliya

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok First hola peeps & second this post is my pain management tactics! I'm pained to see Zain today like never before!

Aise til til maarne se to achcha Zain ko ekhi baar me maardo! He doesn't really deserve the constant trauma and the every minute death that he is going through! Plus he has no one to side him! All r against him! My poor poor Zain! I say please dont give him the slow death it hurts me bad to see him die a little each day!

And God please never give a mom lyk Suraiyya to even the devil! Even the devil deserves a better mom!

About Aliya I understand she wants to shun Zain away but the path she chose really was wrong! She thinks Zain wud stop loving her if she said she was married to Rehan? Really Aliya? Really? I don't knw Aliya I really don't knw! It hurt me to see you crying in the first scene but then did you really think that only you r stranded in that hotel of the talaq day? Did you think Zain never loved you enough and had forgotten about the hurt you went through for him? Do you think he will give up on you if you said you r married to another?

Actually by doing this, you hv stranded Zain in two time frames one in which he is guilt-ridden so much that he will never be able to forgive himself for giving you talaq and the second today when he has virtually died bcz he has lost his reason to live!

CVs better release Zain from the pain forever! Waise bhi Rehan is CVs hot shot favourite and Aliya today said "haan Rehan aur Main" together in one breath and that already killed Zain so that's that then!

PS: I knw many wud disagree but the least I want to see is a Veer-Zara out of Zain Aliya! I dont really think I can take that & see mera pagaal phattu suffering throughout his life! it shud be Zaya n not VeerZara! Or else I stand by my stance release Zain from the suffering n constant death forever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Titleepari,

Last time you made a post about making everyone understand Zain's POV. He was wrong yet you tried to understand his state of mind. So what changes with Aliya? How come you never try to understand her state of mind as well?

See to me both of them are in pain and are in a position where both of their hearts are broken.. she never moved on and he never did either...

We try to understand their state of mind what made them take these irrational decisions..

I expected you to understand aliya as well just like you did Zain... just cuz you make wonderful posts.. anyway not defending aliya here.. but i just feel they end up making these decisions .. not thinking properly
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on dear!
I so agree with you!
I knw aliya has suffered alot but it was just nt the right thing.
she said it so easily that she and rehaan and shut the door at zain's face and i just cudnt digest it...
Awesome post dear!
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aliyaji ke liye ek he insan galat hain aur oh hain Mr Zain Abdullah.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know what honestly zain is suffered too much during this one year . Aliya always used big words like pakki musalman, dini talim etc but what actually she did nothing. No pakki musalman can stay at strangers house during iddah period . She said that she done everything to save her relationship but what she did became nanny to those annoying kids rather than proving her innocence the purpose for which she joined barakat royal.Alla ki ladli who not believe in lying but lied about her marriage which is sin according to her.I just want zain to go far away from these psycho people so he can find some peace. I dont want zain to suffer further.
titleepari thumbnail
@Gagan I understand she is hurt! Even when I defended Zain I never said he has done the ryt thing! I never said his decision was ryt! I never said he did not hurt Aliya! I rather said he hurt Aliya bcz he was in an averse situation among averse ppl! And dat I did bcz the whole world seemed to not understand him n his POV at all!
I do understand that Aliya is hurt, it's natural she would be but even a get out of my life Zain would mean she doesn't forgive him&wants him out of her life! Like how Zain & even I expected!

About Zain whatever he has done he has always been transparent in his love or hate, desire or shunning away! Aliya too has been transparent till yesterday but today she turned opaque & dats why I said wat she did was not ryt And I think she too knows deep down that Zain's stranded just like she is, his halat is d proof he is as behaal as she is! So I expected a straight answer from her! Like yesterday when she turned him down and went away I totally sided her! He has hurt her so dat was a justified reaction but today d transparency got lost somewhere!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree with each n every word of urs better kill zain once rather than killing him daily by giving him more n more pain jst free him frm all ths pain at one go n mk their laadla pillar rehan the hero 😡

As u said aliya could hv chosen sum other path to shoo him away bt ths why she has to lie n tat too abt her marriage with rehan she knw how ths will break zain how could she do ths nt at all expected frm her...I'm really disappointed with aliya today.
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Bang on dear!

I so agree with you!
I knw aliya has suffered alot but it was just nt the right thing.
she said it so easily that she and rehaan and shut the door at zain's face and i just cudnt digest it...
Awesome post dear!

thank you!
banging the door on his face I understand! But I dont like the fact that she lied to Zain! I mean I knw she is hurt n stranded but so is Zain!

Not a single support is der in the shw for Zain! I dunno the shw is too keen to fit in Rehan n thus Zain bears all the suffering lyk he is punished for all the sinners alone! It hurts me, honestly.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. My heart goes out to Zain is all i can say tp.
And the sad part is the guy has no single soul around him who cares for him or is positive.

and im stunned at Harshad's performance today, just before he left he shot all these i guess, what a brilliant piece of acting 👏
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
everything thats going on in epis..whether zain character assassination before or nw aaliyas character assassination nw is just cvs n farhaans long dark tunnels k love ka fault.. 😡 only he has to blamed for anything they r showing dont knw for wat?? 😡 they r even making ppl hate small kids zara n kabir to the extreme extent by showing them against zain.. 😡 .. i cn forgive everyone but not cvs for doing such heinous crimes like even ruining so many things n purity of a religion... 😡 😡 beintehaa nafrat ho rahi hai mujhe sirf cvs n farhaan se.. 😡