Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't understand why people are hating on Aliya. Aliya literally begged him with all her heart that she didn't do it and for him to not end their relationship for this will be it, what did Zain do he gave her a Third Talaaq without even giving her the benefit of doubt, heck he should know that Aliya would never be able to file a complaint against him and putting him through that torture yet he still denied her innocence without even instigating the case further. So yes, the way Aliya acted was completely justified, do you think it's easy for her to go back in to the arms who didn't have faith that she was innocent and have her a divorce? When that third talaq was given that's when she lost hopes, she changed into a more cold hearted person who only could find happiness in those kids. During that one year phase they both were equally suffering. Coming to Aliya slamming the door in his face, it wasn't because she didn't care it was because she couldn't tolerate seeing him in pain. If one is pain, the other is in pain too. I don't think Zain would feel betrayed about Rehan, he should be thanking Rehan for looking over Aliya keeping her occupied that she wasn't in a state where she would have to mourn every day. At the end of the day Aliya is his ex wife, he lost all rights over her when she have the third talaq. Aliya has more of a right to be angry because I don't even care if it was a vow towards his Mom how inconsiderate was it of Zain for agreeing to marry Sanam on the day they got divorced like Aliya wasn't suffering already