Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree shanaya nw thy r killing our dearest aliya's character jst to fit their stupid pillar😑
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Again UNEXPECTED...

THIS time ALIYA is completely wrong...I know she does not want ZAIN...but married to REHAN seriously...

Ok seriously CVS are spoiling every character coz of REHAN...😑

Soo true. Cvs ARE really spoiling characters for rehan
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

What?

I dont get it.. she suffered equally for the past one year!

its not like she was enjoying her life in this one year while he was suffering.. thats why she yelled and begged to zain that dont give talaak you will punish both of us

Both of them have suffered equally. I understand. But what I'm trying to say is that Zain had no support system. Aliya had a reason to smile, she had a reason to wipe her tears, that was the kiddos and her parents. But Zain had no one to wipe his tears for or to smile for. That's what I'm trying to say.
Although there is no doubt that both have gone through a hurtful and painful phase
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry I cannot forget that episode where he ruthlessly gave her a third talaq. It doesn't need to be said the way she pleaded with him literally got insulted and treated like shit.
He cried for a year and wanted her back. But did he ever think what he actually did? How he didn't trust her. Did he find out about his religion and realise that wow he had all the powers to end his marriage and what the girl gets divorced and that's the end of her life?

She lied about being married with Rehan but that was just to keep him away.. he'll find out the truth soon but what's the point? He himself has ended their nikaah. As much as he believe she's his wife very conviently when he wants she's Aaliya zain Abdullah or that Bhopali Aaliya Ghulam Haider the fact is that they are Talaq Shuda now.

This is just my opinion, not trying to argue.I know Zain's hurting but we all know he will be better when he finds out she was lying and will try to stop her getting married to Rehan.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Both of them have suffered equally. I understand. But what I'm trying to say is that Zain had no support system. Aliya had a reason to smile, she had a reason to wipe her tears, that was the kiddos and her parents. But Zain had no one to wipe his tears for or to smile for. That's what I'm trying to say.
Although there is no doubt that both have gone through a hurtful and painful phase

I think I'd say she didn't hv reason but she FOUND a reason to keep her at peace,not even happy.C'mon she also human.She knows it's impossible to b in Zain's life.Dis is d best way to tell Zain to move on.If Zain Wundt hv asked abt Rehan Aaliya,den she Wundt hv ever thought abt this to say to him.It was spur of d moment action.And Aaliya was all alone during her iddah period with so mch insult frm every tom dick n Harry.We shudnt forget dat.She pleaded Zain abt d consequences they will hv to face but he didn't relent.

So these r d situations which r against them.I dnt blame her at all.Neither Zain at all.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

I'm sorry I cannot forget that episode where he ruthlessly gave her a third talaq. It doesn't need to be said the way she pleaded with him literally got insulted and treated like shit.

He cried for a year and wanted her back. But did he ever think what he actually did? How he didn't trust her. Did he find out about his religion and realise that wow he had all the powers to end his marriage and what the girl gets divorced and that's the end of her life?

She liked about being married with Rehan but that was just to keep him away.. he'll find out the truth soon but what's the point? He himself has ended their nikaah. As much as he believe she's his wife very conviently when he wants she's Aaliya zain Abdullah or that Bhopali Aaliya Ghulam Haider the fact is that they are Talaq Shuda now.

well said..zain again misunderstood the situation and questioned aaliya without thinking wat she would be going through after seeing him...this time aaliya didn't arugue or beg zain and she jux agreed his words and Sai haaan..zain deserve this pan...aaliya character is going strong,I want alliya to be this strong and she should give back the same way to all abdullas...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt find what aaliya did was incorrect..
because she know the custom.. the rituals.. once divorced and if she has to go back to her husband .. she has to marry some1 and have a relationship.. which will not be accetable to her and she will not be able to accept any one other than her zain.. so on what basis she can give hope to zain...
she knows she is hurting zain.. she has no idea how to make zain go away from her... so when zain said tum aur rehan,... she just used his word and said yes rehan and me... she used what zain thought... bec she has told many times to zain bec of ur mistake we both will have to suffer.. and that is what is happening.
today they showed aaliya feeling of one year that her life has stopped after the 3rd talaq., if we feel that she had support.. then it is incorrect.. becuase very clearly she said her her life stopped after 3rd talaq and she still feels she is standing there in that hotel, but for zain there was hope of finding her... but i think he has no idea what happens after 3rd talaq.
so sufferrings i cant measure who is going through more... i feel both sufferred and will suffer now... aaliya be never be happy hurting zan and that they showed today
sorry i cant hate aaliya.. bec in this case also even if she wants zain she know she cant get him back bec of the rules or tradtion.. so even if zain wants her back again aaliya has to sacrifice of marrying some1 else... bec as of now she will believe this
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Ah well did u hate Zain when he behaved in a heartless and cold way when he gave Talaaq to her thrice ..even Aaliya didnt have anyone on her side then...i am not supporting Aaliya here..nor am i supporting Zain here..its just they are stupid pagals who are hurting each other inspite of the fact that they love each other madly and cant live widout each other..

I was dissapointed in Zain. Oh yes I was.
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what aaliya did was explainable... she will not forgive zain so easily... its really hard for her to get over with wat zain did to her... why don't u remember the day she was begging zain not to give her talak... but zain gave talak ... and how she has shattered that day that pain ... and wat today she did was a "tit fot tat" type... "jab jab meri bal kati hai tab tab teri panti utri hai" this situation definetly goes with this line... πŸ˜‰ but seriously really feeling bad for both zaya...
harshad left me speechless...i can't see him cry like this... he bring me in tears.😭

hope zain comes to know the truth soon... rehan if u really hav heart plz help zaya to reunite...πŸ˜•
Edited by shru27 - 10 years ago
Shanaya__ thumbnail
No but I love Zain. Lol okay u guys. Uff. U had to convince me. Uff. But no I can agree with anything but not when u say that Aliya was rightful in saying that. No just no. It broke his heart<3 and mine <//33 and okei I'll change my title nw