Janel in Dancing with the Stars

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Any of you watch US- Dancing with the stars? Mona is going to be in the new season! I dont know what  kind of a dancer Janel is, but i know that she is a great actress as proven imm her Mona role. So, i think i am willing to check out her dancing skills  ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg she is? When does the new season start? I stopped watching dancing with the stars after Zendaya lol
littleflaws thumbnail
Lol. This Monday!!!! And, Ashley is going to be there in audience support Janel. !!!! Like how amAzing is that! 
-Elysian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

Lol. This Monday!!!! And, Ashley is going to be there in audience support Janel. !!!! Like how amAzing is that! 

ASSSHHH <33
Shes such a sweetheart :')
-Elysian- thumbnail
'FAns deserves Answers.'<3 eeeps. I can't waiiit.
littleflaws thumbnail
LOL. Right now I can't wait to get this exams out of the way so that I can worry about A with any tension. lol 

Did you watch Dw/S last night?
http://www.eonline.com/news/578937/pretty-little-liars%20-ashley-benson-gives-costar-janel-parrish-love-asks-fans-to-vote-for-her-on-dancing-with-the-stars
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not watching the whoole thing but i watch JAnel's performance on youtube😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shes amazing. I thi k she cam win. Between her and bethany mota i think will be the final.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im so excited janels i. The finals!!! She has been the top scorer in last two episodes. Shes brilliant and i reallly hope she gets tye votes to win!
Sadly i think alfonso bethany or sadie y win cause janel has the liars following but bethany has millions of followers on youtube, sadie has ducj dynasty which is more popular then pll, and alfonso is everyones fav cause of fresh prince! They are alll amazing dancers too but they all have a higher following then janel sadly.