Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Shiiya: you said it all.. she really puts mothers to shame..
@Jenny: totally understand your fear... i hope they dont go with zaya

@Edweb: I know right! i dont want anymore neg characters
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

IKR she has seen him yearning for her for the past yr and he turned his life upside down and instead of asking why what happened tht day she jusst curses aliya. She thinks tht aliya being someone elses wife will stop zain from loving her but dude she is gonna get a big shock sooner or later. Even if zain says fine aliya is happy with rehan and i'll leave her alone will he ever stop loving her u cant take tht from him. Mom's r suppose to encourage support and maybe even show us the error of our ways but suri is a piece of work she rather destroy her sons hopes at happiness than let aliya ever come back into their lives and i get she hates her coz of the arrest and the consequences but she was always trying to separate them even before but now its just so sad and cruel.

I am telling you Manny.. the kind of crap she put Zain through .. its soo uncalled for..
infact even during talaak.. had this woman not kept pressurizing his son.. maybe zain would not have given the third talaak..

she even emotionally blackmailed Zain to marrying sanam the same day when he gave talaak to aliya..

i have never seen such a mother!
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I want the Rehan family to exit before Zarina brings down Suri! Otherwise I won't be able to even enjoy Suri losing face peacefully!

i hear ya!

i do think that rehaan will exit..

i mean how many tracks will you show at the same time?
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Am scared f kids callng her Ammi coz it signifies smthing abt future.Rehan will exit sm or d other day but how will dey shw Kids leavng her.Will dey b with Zaya forever even wen Zaya reunite?
I cnt bear any other kid callng Ammi other than Zaya's own.

Rm ke baad dossri musibaat yeh zara-kabir,rehaan toh jane ka naam nahi le raha uppar iss ke bache toh chodenge hi nahin,hope snam falls n love wid rehaan..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RM issue is still giving me stress.Rehan have nothing to do if RM not happen.after clear mu he can go away if he really want ZaYa to reunion.his kids and his presents can create more problem for ZaYa he know it.it just confusing what Farhan sir going to do.everyday he and Ankur getting feedbacks for no RM now show RM mean suicide for them.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
i tweeted.. i dunno what they will do sighh..
their dark tunnel makes my head spin..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

i tweeted.. i dunno what they will do sighh..

their dark tunnel makes my head spin..

I too tweeted.
Hope Farhan Sir will nt cheat us.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Jyoti.. Farhan reads everything on FB... everyday we make it clear we dont want halala 🤔
i hope he keeps that in mind...

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Jyoti.. Farhan reads everything on FB... everyday we make it clear we dont want halala🤔

i hope he keeps that in mind...

if he really read everyone feedbacks then i can hope he will not take RM route if he then it will be a stupid and suicidal decision.long drak tunnel can be like this also Zain trying every possible way to get Aliya back but when he will in stage on give up he will get her back but no RM and halala.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
i know what you mean...
patha nahin what they will show 😆

btw on a side note.. white is soo Harshad's color! The guy looked hot when he was doing namaaz