Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
plus i cant c my zain loosng all hopes 4 aliyah, i dnt care how much suriyah is gng to plan or who plans , but zain shuldnt give up,tht's d only hope i hav, n abt rehaan ,thy r gng to fit him n each n evry scenario afR all thrd lead ..unwanted ..!!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i hope surri doesnt bring back sanam .. when she said to crush every hope 😕
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

kids calling her ammi doesnt make me mad as much as just the whole rehaan angle being forced.. its like they purposely try to fit him in every scenario😕

for Rehan i give up now.he is force in this show from before.i don't find any way he can fit in this show.if RM happen he still have to divorce Aliya and go away from her then just for one or two month track fit him forcely in story is illogic.so is kids they also force with him.only creating more problem for ZaYa when there is many more people who waiting to create problem.first time i watching a show full on negative character for main couple.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Suri can do whatever she wants (I hope Zarina foils her plans) but I can see when Zain finds out the truth that Aaliya was lying he will breath a sigh of relief. But also this will attract him further to Aaliya, the more she keeps pushing him away the more he will pull her towards him.
He may become obsessive regarding her, and even try to find some way in Islam for them to reunite. I just cannot wait.

And eeks Harshad's back tmorrow! And Nandish is away. Can we get a Rehan goes to Mumbai for some business and Zain finds out the truth and confronts Aaliya scene?
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Suraya is the worst mother any child could ever have, she clearly knows Zains happiness lies in Aaliya yet she wants him to be away from her anyways I was wondering why Zarina dint want to go Hyderabad and she even mentioned that someone's there, I wonder who ?
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am scared f kids callng her Ammi coz it signifies smthing abt future.Rehan will exit sm or d other day but how will dey shw Kids leavng her.Will dey b with Zaya forever even wen Zaya reunite?
I cnt bear any other kid callng Ammi other than Zaya's own.
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail

i hope surri doesnt bring back sanam .. when she said to crush every hope😕

hope so gagan we have too many negative people now other now will be traffic for us.
manny136 thumbnail

i am just worried about this surri.. how much more pain is she going to give zain now.. instead of supporting him .. now she will try to crush every small hope of his ... goddd

aise maa se dushman acche hai

IKR she has seen him yearning for her for the past yr and he turned his life upside down and instead of asking why what happened tht day she jusst curses aliya. She thinks tht aliya being someone elses wife will stop zain from loving her but dude she is gonna get a big shock sooner or later. Even if zain says fine aliya is happy with rehan and i'll leave her alone will he ever stop loving her u cant take tht from him. Mom's r suppose to encourage support and maybe even show us the error of our ways but suri is a piece of work she rather destroy her sons hopes at happiness than let aliya ever come back into their lives and i get she hates her coz of the arrest and the consequences but she was always trying to separate them even before but now its just so sad and cruel.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ramita.. yes I do feel that he will find out soon.. BI is known for not dragging..
my only problem is how will zain get her back in his life? technically after three talak she cant go back..so beside halala what option do they have 🤔
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want the Rehan family to exit before Zarina brings down Suri! Otherwise I won't be able to even enjoy Suri losing face peacefully!