Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
oh the reason why i said about the halala.. cuz they brought up this remarriage idea right now.. thats why i think ke maybe we wont have to see it?
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not just suriya but evn rehaan is also worst example of parents,looka at d upbrng for zara n kabir,name callng, irritatng, thr's limit ..deffo thy need a mothr,but hamari aliya ko chod do.srsly.i want only zaya kids to call aliya ammi..kahi woh khwaab adhura hi nah reh jaye..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
lazylad.. dont worry.. humara khwaab adhura nahin rahegaa
but yes... the kids are spoiled..

and i am surprised that called zain monster.. apparently they remember him.. did they forget how he saved Kabir!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
ths trrack had so much potentila only thngs that just spoils d mood or kills d suspense n all is rehaan n his family presence,thy just sumwhr take d focal point n creates more negativity ..coz viwers r not intrstd 2 knw thr siode of nonsense but only zaya or abdullah's n shalam n rizyat..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
exactly!!!!
now my only confusion is the promo .. where rehaan says namumkin ko mumkin banayen ge..

what does that mean?

i hope they get over this soon and start showing some positivity of getting back aliya!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish i can personally meet ankur and tell him plz for god sake make kids call aliya ammi.its better to see ZaYa have their own kids and they call her ammi.it just look disgusting even my mom is feel it not right to show those kids call her like that.they can call her dost and have friendly relationship but those motherly bond going to trap Aliya in future when she will want to move on with Zain
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

i dont y people feel she did in anger.. this ii posted in other thread and posting here..

She didnt act out of revenge nor anger...
i didnt find what aaliya did was incorrect..
because she know the custom.. the rituals.. once divorced and if she has to go back to her husband .. she has to marry some1 and have a relationship.. which will not be accetable to her and she will not be able to accept any one other than her zain.. so on what basis she can give hope to zain...
she knows she is hurting zain.. she has no idea how to make zain go away from her... so when zain said tum aur rehan,... she just used his word and said yes rehan and me... she used what zain thought... bec she has told many times to zain bec of ur mistake we both will have to suffer.. and that is what is happening.
today they showed aaliya feeling of one year that her life has stopped after the 3rd talaq., if we feel that she had support.. then it is incorrect.. becuase very clearly she said her her life stopped after 3rd talaq and she still feels she is standing there in that hotel, but for zain there was hope of finding her... but i think he has no idea what happens after 3rd talaq.
so sufferrings i cant measure who is going through more... i feel both sufferred and will suffer now... aaliya be never be happy hurting zan and that they showed today
sorry i cant hate aaliya.. bec in this case also even if she wants zain she know she cant get him back bec of the rules or tradtion.. so even if zain wants her back again aaliya has to sacrifice of marrying some1 else... bec as of now she will believe this

i didnt think she did it out of anger either..
she got no happiness by doing this to him ... she was equally pained..

maybe this was the best way to help him move on ?

i agree
very well said!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i wish i can personally meet ankur and tell him plz for god sake make kids call aliya ammi.its better to see ZaYa have their own kids and they call her ammi.it just look disgusting even my mom is feel it not right to show those kids call her like that.they can call her dost and have friendly relationship but those motherly bond going to trap Aliya in future when she will want to move on with Zain

kids calling her ammi doesnt make me mad as much as just the whole rehaan angle being forced.. its like they purposely try to fit him in every scenario 😕
LazyLad14 thumbnail
nxt tym if thy say zain monstr ,i want aliyah to hear ths ,n gv a nice lecture to thm as wht zain means to her..uske baad zara -kabir dono ki akal thikane ajayengi sath mein rehan ki bhi..aliya may be angry but still she's n will always be mallika-e-zain...koi aeregero ki ammi nahi..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
i am just worried about this surri.. how much more pain is she going to give zain now.. instead of supporting him .. now she will try to crush every small hope of his ... goddd
aise maa se dushman acche hai