Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

i dunno.. the precap where Surraiya says that zain is not going to give up even after knowing aliya is married to rehaan..

sort of makes me think 🤔

thnk what?/ plz tell gagan di..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jenny I could not agree more.. so much negativity...

even kids arent spared..

the least CVS could have done is not made them the villain of ZaYa story

Ya,and aftr so mch negativity,people r negative abt Aaliya now.Bechari,kya mila use Ab tak.NOTHING.She only had Zain & Mamu.1st Mamu gone,then Zain's love & trust & then talaaq.She warned Zain abt d consequences f Talaaq but he went ahead.Wot can she do now.If she cud hv married Zain again,she Wundt have done this.But now,there's no way out
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i mean heck not a single positive soul in this entire show..
everyone has their own conspiracies thoughts.. etc..

ab tho even kids act as antagonists in the story...

i would love this new track only if rehaan wasnt there..

I wish cvs understand this has soo much potential.. but Rehaan just doesnt cut it
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Gagan its Halala wid a twist..or lets say A different kind of Halala...and i want to know what are they gonna show by saying all this

i dnt want c 2any halaa whch means marriage wid rehaan,if it happens i''l get a heartttack 4 sure,
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya is now in anger and betrayed mood.she still find it hard to believed Zain her Zain gave her last talaq after made him try to understand him,try to make him remembered about their love and most hardest thing he was agree to get married after talaq.all those thing is hunting her still which make her hard and tough for Zain inside.this is why she took such a step.
LazyLad14 thumbnail

I wish cvs understand this has soo much potential.. but Rehaan just doesnt cut it

exactly ,evry1 wanted to c sepration but ths rehaan angle is KMH , zain n aliyah MU r enough 2 pull out trp n makeit intrstng ,thr no need of rehaan to be mahhaan ,nvr been evr connected to his role, he's just forced on us..

p.s; nandish is gng 2 jordan..so means ??
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i always want to see this track but without 3rd angle and divorce.ZaYa have so many people around them who don't want them to get reunion.nafessa is positive now but what use she still not accept her crime to Fahad who might atlest support ZaYa specially Zain poor boy need someone support most now.
i have no hope from Rehan and those kids.i have no problem with them if they don't considered Aliya as their ammi but as a friend.CV'S could show a their relation like that but they just too much.it hard for me to see them calling Aliya ammi in every episode.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

exactly ,evry1 wanted to c sepration but ths rehaan angle is KMH , zain n aliyah MU r enough 2 pull out trp n makeit intrstng ,thr no need of rehaan to be mahhaan ,nvr been evr connected to his role, he's just forced on us..

p.s; nandish is gng 2 jordan..so means ??

Hey hey,Divya,Wish he takes a mnth long brk wid his wife
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont y people feel she did in anger.. this ii posted in other thread and posting here..
She didnt act out of revenge nor anger...
i didnt find what aaliya did was incorrect..
because she know the custom.. the rituals.. once divorced and if she has to go back to her husband .. she has to marry some1 and have a relationship.. which will not be accetable to her and she will not be able to accept any one other than her zain.. so on what basis she can give hope to zain...
she knows she is hurting zain.. she has no idea how to make zain go away from her... so when zain said tum aur rehan,... she just used his word and said yes rehan and me... she used what zain thought... bec she has told many times to zain bec of ur mistake we both will have to suffer.. and that is what is happening.
today they showed aaliya feeling of one year that her life has stopped after the 3rd talaq., if we feel that she had support.. then it is incorrect.. becuase very clearly she said her her life stopped after 3rd talaq and she still feels she is standing there in that hotel, but for zain there was hope of finding her... but i think he has no idea what happens after 3rd talaq.
so sufferrings i cant measure who is going through more... i feel both sufferred and will suffer now... aaliya be never be happy hurting zan and that they showed today
sorry i cant hate aaliya.. bec in this case also even if she wants zain she know she cant get him back bec of the rules or tradtion.. so even if zain wants her back again aaliya has to sacrifice of marrying some1 else... bec as of now she will believe this
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
no no he is only going for a photoshoot for one two days i guess,,
he will be back

but then our harshad will be back too 😎
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago