Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Call me stupid but i still have that hope that the entire Matheran trip does have something to do wid the track..i dont know how but i still feel that the trip had some importance and will play a crucial role somewhere..and after that ZainAaliya reunite

@bold: ghee/shakkar n ur moth again lol..yaar hope ths twist happen..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I can't C Zain in such pain,I won't blame Aaliya either.Wot can she do now seeing Zain aftr 1 yr,aftr Talaaq.She can't do anything.She can't go back to Zain.Neither can she forget dat he gave Talaaq even after pleading so mch dat consequences can b so bad & it's happening.We didn't expect Aaliya to Welcm Zain wid open arms.She thought this was d best way to go away frm Zain forever.

So mch negativity in dis show.Even d kids r negative for Zaya.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Call me stupid but i still have that hope that the entire Matheran trip does have something to do wid the track..i dont know how but i still feel that the trip had some importance and will play a crucial role somewhere..and after that ZainAaliya reunite

I'm still hanging hope on that trip too, they wouldn't just show that trip there's surely more to it
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i dunno.. the precap where Surraiya says that zain is not going to give up even after knowing aliya is married to rehaan..
sort of makes me think πŸ€”

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zarina does like to see suri happy, so she may unite ZaYa.
My head is rolling.I m nt happy with today's epi.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jenny I could not agree more.. so much negativity...
even kids arent spared..

the least CVS could have done is not made them the villain of ZaYa story
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I haven't watched the epi yet!!
Read yur live updates!!
Is anyone posting a review on episode??!! I really really want to give my review!! Common post fast!!
Jst for tym being I can say dis for me both r hurted equally!!
Plus I dunno y I m getting so many things dat ll eventually lead to reunion of zaya from dis track n I m finding it interesting n nail-biting!! (I know most of u ll disagree wid me...u r free to through chappals on me)

U ll know wat I m thinking n y I m saying!! Once let someone post review of epi n i ll comment!!
Bt ya cvs r really unpredictable!! πŸ˜•

No offence!! 😊
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

As much as I can't C Zain in such pain,I won't blame Aaliya either.Wot can she do now seeing Zain aftr 1 yr,aftr Talaaq.She can't do anything.She can't go back to Zain.Neither can she forget dat he gave Talaaq even after pleading so mch dat consequences can b so bad & it's happening.We didn't expect Aaliya to Welcm Zain wid open arms.She thought this was d best way to go away frm Zain forever.

my heart still filled wid tears esp the last scene of zain .harshad made it so real..,i understnd aliyah 's situation but suwhr ts rehan n his family r d 1 spoilng mood ,both r hurt ,if we keep rehaan nhis family out of shw as if he nvr happnd, the scores would have been equal..

p.s; did i made sense..lol
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

i dunno.. the precap where Surraiya says that zain is not going to give up even after knowing aliya is married to rehaan..

sort of makes me thinkπŸ€”

I think reason behind it was tht She thinks Now Alya dont have to go through Halala Process & Now they jst have to decide & Marry eachother !!

They ll think Now ZaYa ReUnion is more easy ! *I think *
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Yeah just like Aaliya said before Zain gave her the third talaaq that both of them would be suffering in the end which they are now.. I feel for both.

I wasn't expecting the kids to be like that honestly, the should have atleast spared the kids from being negative.