Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Actually thanks to all this confusion today..

now am 99.9 % sure that halala wont happen...

.1 % for my phooti kismat 🀣

Gagan its Halala wid a twist..or lets say A different kind of Halala...and i want to know what are they gonna show by saying all this
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an heart wrenching episode 😭
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Call me stupid but i still have that hope that the entire Matheran trip does have something to do wid the track..i dont know how but i still feel that the trip had some importance and will play a crucial role somewhere..and after that ZainAaliya reunite
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain will get to know about marriage truth now if RM happen after it then he will actually get die.plz enough of pain now stop it CV'S plz.
after mu get clear Zain will never let Aliya to marry again.i don't know where it heading.if Suri know Aliya fake her marriage then what she will do?it too much stressful.till next week i don't think we will get to know what actually going to happen.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This show is confusing nd giving heart attack to us.
Wat is wrong with Aalia?She is taking badla with Zain.?
I feel Zarina may unite ZaYa.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Call me stupid but i still have that hope that the entire Matheran trip does have something to do wid the track..i dont know how but i still feel that the trip had some importance and will play a crucial role somewhere..and after that ZainAaliya reunite

that trip is our only hope.i can't see Aliya getting married to Rehan and Zain helplessly watching it.Farhan have to find a way without RM.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

U know i want this to happen...remember Osmaan's will thing was never discussed later..so i want everyone to find out that the entire property goes to Aaliya or lets say a major share..so one side Suri is trying to get Aaliya out of Zain's life and on the other side Zarina is trying to get Aaliya back to Zain's life so that later in some way she could get hold of the property..and i want Zarina to win in this..Suri is thrown out..fir baad mein ZainAaliya wud find out Zarina's truth and then throw her out..fir BV my ZaYa can live happily <3

πŸ˜ƒ @red: tere mooh mein ghee/shakkar ,hope it goes like ths..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Actually thanks to all this confusion today..

now am 99.9 % sure that halala wont happen...

.1 % for my phooti kismat🀣

How ?? I want wht u say to be true !! But it cant be Saying Lie abt Marriage can be a Twist Bt It is not Halala !!
Alya have to get married to Marry Zain again or They have to bring Some Clues frm Hotel

Otherwise Lie abt marriage is nt A Different kind of Halala ! Halala has jst one type & tht is Marrying someone else !
-Sneha16- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

πŸ˜ƒ @red: tere mooh mein ghee/shakkar ,hope it goes like ths..

Ghee shakkar is fattening yaar..πŸ˜†
-farzana thumbnail
Can we also expect nafeesa to help them re-unite, if she really regrets what she did then I want to see her making suraya's attempts fail