Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I feel for both... I cant blame Aliya either...

sorry

I just think both are going through this phase where their hearts are broken.. they cant think properly...

I dont think zain will move on.. surri will try to play her game again.. but this time.. she will not be successful!

In serial years, suri got to enjoy her victory for more than one year at the cost of her son's misery .. not anymore... from now onwards it should be her down fall
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

i like the prayer nafeesa did for zaya tht this time they never separate pls come true

hope so..plus now i hope ths zarina will be d reason sumhow bhnd zaya unite.as sum1 mentond tht she cant c suriya so happy..
minihashu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now i think zarina is gonna unite them coz obliviously she will go against suri .. now this is interesting :D :P
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The CVs know where to hit d fans where it hurts d most.Dats why they've purposely forced dis 3rd angle thing into dis.

But I m still hoping dat Rehan will think abt reuniting Zaya & May b dat dialogue frm promo will b shown on Friday leavng us panting for more,as usual
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U know i want this to happen...remember Osmaan's will thing was never discussed later..so i want everyone to find out that the entire property goes to Aaliya or lets say a major share..so one side Suri is trying to get Aaliya out of Zain's life and on the other side Zarina is trying to get Aaliya back to Zain's life so that later in some way she could get hold of the property..and i want Zarina to win in this..Suri is thrown out..fir baad mein ZainAaliya wud find out Zarina's truth and then throw her out..fir BV my ZaYa can live happily <3

Originally posted by: richmich

The CVs know where to hit d fans where it hurts d most.Dats why they've purposely forced dis 3rd angle thing into dis.

But I m still hoping dat Rehan will think abt reuniting Zaya & May b dat dialogue frm promo will b shown on Friday leavng us panting for more,as usual

ya .. I really hope so too..
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this was the "different kind of Halala" and it ends here!
If it goes to an actual RM..I don't know what I'll do😭
manny136 thumbnail
im looking at the bigger picture esp going by the promo rehan is there to help so this mu will be cleared soon and as the promo said beintehaa mohabbat and Khilafat so lots of ppl will be trying to separate zaya esp their parents which im surprised the promo included shalam but hey they seem to change like the weather with their behavior so who knows lol
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Actually thanks to all this confusion today..
now am 99.9 % sure that halala wont happen...

.1 % for my phooti kismat 🤣

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Actually thanks to all this confusion today..

now am 99.9 % sure that halala wont happen...

.1 % for my phooti kismat 🤣

Huh??/ how did you get that idea from today???... 😕