Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Like I said both are in pain .. its soo difficult to see such a happy couple at one time going through all this .. those flash backs brought tears to my eyes...

and you know they will come together.. i am sure once harshad is back from trip they will show him finding out truth..

they will show an obsessed lover ...Surri will fail miserably...

feels so good 2 read this @bold:
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I feel for both... I cant blame Aliya either...
sorry

I just think both are going through this phase where their hearts are broken.. they cant think properly...

I dont think zain will move on.. surri will try to play her game again.. but this time.. she will not be successful!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Rehan should nt join wit suri.
I feel Zarina may unite ZaYa
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually I wanted to see aaliya to breakdown at the door.. like the last time in the hotel... yes she was crying... but i wished to see more emotion from her for lying to zain
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know i am still hoping something would happen next week..coz the promo did give us hope..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Other than that... my only criticism is that they purposely try to fit in Rehaan in this story.. it seems soo forced!

If you want to show Zain pinning for aliya .. that can be done WITHOUT Rehaan angle!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

so painful episodes..

But in the precap suri said, zain still has hope he can get back his aaliya.. and she wants to break that hope..

So zain found out aaliya is still single and wants to get her back??

suri uis mad she cant see zains happiness tht his happiness lies in aliya shes gt no heart im telling u shes selfish y cant she jus accept aliya dammit i reali want zarina to unite zaya n tht rehan am gna gt my boxing gloves n punch him n the kids rehan better clear the MU...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes gagan there are other way i dnt like this one bit cum on cvs buckle up...
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Actually I wanted to see aaliya to breakdown at the door.. like the last time in the hotel... yes she was crying... but i wished to see more emotion from her for lying to zain

I wanted to see more of Aaliya's pain too, we might get a continuation of the scene in tomorrow's episode
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan standing with Zaya is so wrong
It gives a bad light about the track as if he will turn into some obsessed lover giving Barkat type smiles