Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ณ...aww...super cute...hw harshu has wrapped his arms nd legs completely arnd pree...this is the most guttery pose ive seen on indian tv...its too intimate o b just FP.๐Ÿ˜†
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I just saw that the pic of Harshad with his family posted on Beintehaan TV colors FB page. His sister commented on how they took that pic from her and there's no privacy.
I have to agree you can't just post people private family photos like that, however much you want to know about their personal life etc. I would hate that if people interfered in my life and showed the whole world my family photos.
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Oh I just saw that the pic of Harshad with his family posted on Beintehaan TV colors FB page. His sister commented on how they took that pic from her and there's no privacy.

I have to agree you can't just post people private family photos like that, however much you want to know about their personal life etc. I would hate that if people interfered in my life and showed the whole world my family photos.

What's his sisters name ??? And account in fb ?? She is ri8 . I was wondering where that pic came from !!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zaya143

What's his sisters name ??? And account in fb ?? She is ri8 . I was wondering where that pic came from !!

Kaveri

Word Count: 1

muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

๐Ÿ˜ณ...aww...super cute...hw harshu has wrapped his arms nd legs completely arnd pree...this is the most guttery pose ive seen on indian tv...its too intimate o b just FP.๐Ÿ˜†

Cutest couple on television...
Most of their scenes r very unique...:))
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo...Harshu Boy's sister visits the official page of beintehaa on FB. There are a lot if Harshika shippers there always posting about Harshika shipping. I wounded if she reads those comments and shows them to her parents! If she does I really wounded what they think. I wanna know what they think of pree. What is she visits India-forums as well??? I wounded what she tells harshad after she reads all these nonsense that we post about Harshika shipping.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raisa-

Sooo...Harshu Boy's sister visits the official page of beintehaa on FB. There are a lot if Harshika shippers there always posting about Harshika shipping. I wounded if she reads those comments and shows them to her parents! If she does I really wounded what they think. I wanna know what they think of pree. What is she visits India-forums as well??? I wounded what she tells harshad after she reads all these nonsense that we post about Harshika shipping.

I don't know about fb
but if she visits here
nothing is nonsense
here we r shipping
but everything related to show/Scenes/segments
we r not discussing about their personal lives and families
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

I don't know about fb
but she visits here
nothing is nonsense
here we r shipping
but everything related to show/Scenes/segments
we r not discussing about their personal lives and families

how do u know she visits here???
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

how do u know she visits here???

no dear she won't visit here
it's just like"if she visits"
just
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

no dear she won't visit here
it's just like"if she visits"
just

ohhkkk
what ever ...but is she does...then let her 2 know the best couple we all r here for๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
and whats our ultimate expectations with harshika๐Ÿ˜†