Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
in gr8 magazine iv Harshu was quite reserved but if he hooked then there is no need to be so reserve.like SaRun they are my fav off scene buddy there was no hesitation between them becz both are committed.so i feel Harshu was not want to reveale much even Pree also answer smartly without reveal much.i am ship them based of real thing not live in dreamland as i saw many couples who had great off scene bond but their on scene chemistry was not so natural and sizzling like HarshIka.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

there r many reasons
I don't wanna upset u guys
so ...
yes
even I believe he is single

wt tell d reasons it will mke us stronger nd will prepare us fr jhatkas 😊
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

its a million dollar question yes it is fr sure 😉bt i think its gna gt solved aftr shw ends fr sure 😛so b strng guys nd yes dere r few momnts which makes me nt doubt his status bt if i keep dat reasons fr shipping our harshika say dat it ws dere friendly proffo thing so ryt nw i'm confused dat wt is FP all abt ..nd i find d gr8 iv of harsh too reserved as if he dnt wnt to reveal anythng abt dem i'm talking abt harshika coz if u see whole iv all d questions related to offscreen were answerd by harsh in one or two line leaving d question which said r u guys proffo or friends dat ws answerd by harsh in two wrds basically so he did hide a lot of things lyk first impression.wt u dislike nd all oder personal questions so it hs two meanings either he is booked nd hooked wd someone so trying to be proffo or he dnt wnt to reveal d equation he hd wd pree .as pree ws bindass in dat gr8 iv she ws really answering lyk d actual thing happened b/w dem she dnt wnt to hide anything so frm pree side she is crystal clear abt her equation wd harsh ..u guys tell me wt u felt abt gr8 iv of harshika?

Kuch aisa nahi hos akta ke show bhi kabhi khatam na ho..or reality bhi samney aa jaye😆 zaya nd Harshika both hav becum precious part of my life❤️ Nd abt GR8 IV..wat can i say..they r overly oversmart ppl😃..its in written form..i want BTS or making of video bt yeh gr8 wale gr8 lazy hain😡
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
gr8 wale r super lazy nd baby i knw u r attachd to harshika bt i would say nt being negative bt prepare fr worst truth
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
their more consciousness makes us suspicious😊
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
dey hve become too concious especially harsh as he ws really jolly in earlier ivs bt nw he is calm dwn more mature person dat is wt i feel pree is opening up bt pree is still d same
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

its a million dollar question yes it is fr sure 😉bt i think its gna gt solved aftr shw ends fr sure 😛so b strng guys nd yes dere r few momnts which makes me nt doubt his status bt if i keep dat reasons fr shipping our harshika say dat it ws dere friendly proffo thing so ryt nw i'm confused dat wt is FP all abt ..nd i find d gr8 iv of harsh too reserved as if he dnt wnt to reveal anythng abt dem i'm talking abt harshika coz if u see whole iv all d questions related to offscreen were answerd by harsh in one or two line leaving d question which said r u guys proffo or friends dat ws answerd by harsh in two wrds basically so he did hide a lot of things lyk first impression.wt u dislike nd all oder personal questions so it hs two meanings either he is booked nd hooked wd someone so trying to be proffo or he dnt wnt to reveal d equation he hd wd pree .as pree ws bindass in dat gr8 iv she ws really answering lyk d actual thing happened b/w dem she dnt wnt to hide anything so frm pree side she is crystal clear abt her equation wd harsh ..u guys tell me wt u felt abt gr8 iv of harshika?

I think he doesnt want to reveal their equation. Talking about the first impression shouldnt be so hard yaar. If he is dating he could answer this question with proffo answer but he didnt say anything. So I think there is something worth to hide from his side.

And if he is dating with someone, why is he sooo comfortable on-screen? I feel if he is dating with someone, more than harshu pree would be careful about her words. Because she is very smart, private and respectful person. If he is dating, harshu wouldnt hide it from preetika.

And in MATH or any other videos, he still stare at her... Even after dating rumors, we could have lots of harshika moments... (in BTS videos or in ramazan videos...)

I feel something happened after kanpur bcz pree started to say she is close with vivek-ji and harshu started to behave pro. It isnt related to rumours.

But after gr8 and their third talak shoots, they become close again. And these days, I feel they are really close as friends...

I always found harshu as platonic lover. After rumors when fans forced them, vivek said is pree obligied to love harshu... I think pree consider him as friend. And I thought harshu's heart might be a bit broken. After kanpur, in eid or talak process, they werent close. We hardly got harshika pics...

And now harshu is saying I dont express my emotions in real life...

Whatever, this isnt about my feelings, I cant interfere in their real life...

But even if one of them feel something, they dont reveal it for the sake of career and their show and also privacy...

Twitter kids are really irritating. And because of them they behave damn pro...

But I still feel harshu has feelings for her... And I found har-gun relationship really buddy-buddy type...

because this isnt about only dating... Their families also important... I think harshu's family doesnt allow him to date or marry gunjan, come on yaar 😆 But harshu is really comfy with gunjan off-screen and I think his mother follow his IVs and rumors about him. And gunjan also doesnt hesitate to show their friendship...

I dont know harshika but hargun are really buddies...

Wait and see guys...

And gunjan is very cute girl, I really like her IV in harshu's room.
Poor girl, how fans break her heart... And lastly she said I dont come between lovers in real life. I dont want to ship but it was really interesting and there were no need to say this. 😆

Im a bit gunjan type of girl and I have a buddy like harshu, he was younger than me. I always considered him as my little bro... We hanged out, we cried together, holding hands etc... But he was in love with a girl :D He sometimes tell about his love and also I shared my secrets with him...

And also I was always jealous about her GF, because he was crazy for her and as a friend I feel a bit jealous 😆 I tried to be together both of them :D I didnt give them personal space. 😆 But this guy was obviously my little bro. My friends believed there is something between us but obviously not...

So this is in Allah's hands...

Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am 100% sure guys there is nothing between H and G except friendship..i have seen PKYEK in that show the lead actor did all kiss scenes wihout any hesitation their onscreen equation was awww..the male lead fell in love with his costar after that his onscreen equation changed..even our pillar(NS) has good equation with his onscreen lead when he fell in love with his costar (RD)they changed the storyline even he avoided close scenes onscreen😊
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

I think he doesnt want to reveal their equation. Talking about the first impression shouldnt be so hard yaar. If he is dating he could answer this question with proffo answer but he didnt say anything. So I think there is something worth to hide from his side.

And if he is dating with someone, why is he sooo comfortable on-screen? I feel if he is dating with someone, more than harshu pree would be careful about her words. Because she is very smart, private and respectful person. If he is dating, harshu wouldnt hide it from preetika.

And in MATH or any other videos, he still stare at her... Even after dating rumors, we could have lots of harshika moments... (in BTS videos or in ramazan videos...)

I feel something happened after kanpur bcz pree started to say she is close with vivek-ji and harshu started to behave pro. It isnt related to rumours.

But after gr8 and their third talak shoots, they become close again. And these days, I feel they are really close as friends...

I always found harshu as platonic lover. After rumors when fans forced them, vivek said is pree obligied to love harshu... I think pree consider him as friend. And I thought harshu's heart might be a bit broken. After kanpur, in eid or talak process, they werent close. We hardly got harshika pics...

And now harshu is saying I dont express my emotions in real life...

Whatever, this isnt about my feelings, I cant interfere in their real life...

But even if one of them feel something, they dont reveal it for the sake of career and their show and also privacy...

Twitter kids are really irritating. And because of them they behave damn pro...

But I still feel harshu has feelings for her... And I found har-gun relationship really buddy-buddy type...

because this isnt about only dating... Their families also important... I think harshu's family doesnt allow him to date or marry gunjan, come on yaar 😆 But harshu is really comfy with gunjan off-screen and I think his mother follow his IVs and rumors about him. And gunjan also doesnt hesitate to show their friendship...

I dont know harshika but hargun are really buddies...

Wait and see guys...

u hve some very valid points girl bt i'm jst to be a lil nt too positive as positivity in harshika case hurts😛
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I am 100% sure guys there is nothing between H and G except friendship..i have seen PKYEK in that show the lead actor did all kiss scenes wihout any hesitation their onscreen equation was awww..the male lead fell in love with his costar after that his onscreen equation changed..even our pillar(NS) has good equation with his onscreen lead when he fell in love with his costar (RD)they changed the storyline even he avoided close scenes onscreen😊

u r 200% true nd yes our harshika aftr rumor hs become more guttery coz of dere special FRIENDLY PROFOO😉