Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

imagination but what is the problem? They are friends right? Even my friend can do such favor for me... Then I ask to thank for yourself...

It is the requirement of true friendship I guess.

They are friendly professionals but it doesnt mean they arent friends... Obviously they are friends. Just like harshu didnt give bytes to e24 when they are eating pizza, it is also kind of friendly behaviour.

Supporting and caring...

@bold agree with u
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohk fine u wnt to think dat he did tweeted as pree said bt remember harsh hs his own mind he dnt do things on people or friend insistence i ws stating facts dnt gt mad at me
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

ohk fine u wnt to think dat he did tweeted as pree said bt remember harsh hs his own mind he dnt do things on people or friend insistence i ws stating facts dnt gt mad at me

Ok then, lets write a new scenerio... She requested him too many times to thank fans. But he didnt listen. and after he saw she isnt sad anymore, he tweeted.

???

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad first time tweet so late to thanks fans.he always tweet early.its a fact for me and i feel he is somehow feel low that Pree not won this time with him.
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys remember this dialogue from valentine's party episode...

"aksar ladkiyon ka dream man un kahaaniyon se janam letha hey...
jo uski aami bachpan mein sunathi hai..
mere saath bhi yahi huva...fairy tale romance...
ammi ne bachpan se yahi yekin dhilaya ki...
tumare liye ek Rajkumar aayega...
jiske paas agar kuch naa bhi ho...
tho uska dil ithna bada ho ki usme puri duniya samma jaaye...
aur jab vo mere saamne aayega tho mein unne pehchaan loongi...
ki haa yahi hai vo...
vo khudhse pehle meri khushi ke baare mein sochega...
meri khwabon ko apni khwab banakar jeeyegaa...
uske baahon mein mein mehafoos rahungi...
Uske rahethe mujhpar koi ungali nahi udegi...
uske saath mujhe yekin hoga ki...
haan zindagi bohath haseen hai..
alfaas ho phir bhi...vo mujhse hazaar aur tareeke se izhaar karega...
har din ki vo mujhse beintehaa mohabbat kartha hai..."

Zain is madly in love with Aliyya and is ready to go to any extent to get her back in his life...Now in the 2nd imtehaan he will be asked to choose either Aliya or his family...zain will give all his property to Fahad to save Aliya's dhaba...But he will not let Aliya know this...I have the gut feeling that Aliya would return to zain once she comes to know that Zain has left everything that was of his to protect Aliya. But this would happen only after the third imtehaa...I really wonder what Cv's have in store for us...What could be this 3rd imtehaa ...
The fear of losing his love forever...hatred & humiliation he has undergone...would lead to a breakdown...
However Aliya would come to know the truth...She would start realizing the pain Zain had undergone in the past 1 year...
he lost his father...the situations & his mom's pain made him believe that he was betrayed by his love...he was forced to give talaaq...But soon after he realized Aliya's innocence, he tried to reach aliya...But inorder to keep her promise to Nafeesa...Aliya left Zain and asked him not to tell the truth to anyone...From that day onwards he was madly searching for Aliya...He lost himself...and had to live in the haunting memories of the betrayal he had done to Aliya by not trusting her when the whole world was putting blame on her...Aliya would forgive him...Zaya reunion would happen...😊

In btn how can Zain be blamed for all these...The whole situation was messed up by Shabana & Ghulam...Aliya has forgiven them...Sooo she will return to zain soon...

Zara better stay away from Zaya...or else tumare abbu ki shaadhi Mir khan ke daughter Bobby se karvayenge hum...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys why are you fighting on this matter?
We should all respect each other's opinion that's it.

We should be happy that he tweeted as he rarely tweets anymore, and him thanking fans for voting and his award was inevitable.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Ok then, lets write a new scenerio... She requested him too many times to thank fans. But he didnt listen. and after he saw she isnt sad anymore, he tweeted.

???

why she will request harshad first of all why harshad hs his own mind he is adult so why pree will request him to tweet why ..he tweete das he gt tym today dats it dey came online same tym dts fishy bt dis tweet is solely frm harsh side
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Guys why are you fighting on this matter?

We should all respect each other's opinion that's it.

We should be happy that he tweeted as he rarely tweets anymore, and him thanking fans for voting and his award was inevitable.

We arent fighting yaar. preeharsarora is one of the person that I really like on the forum 😳
This is just fun for me, since I didnt use smiley it could be seen as fight...

Hey girl(preeharsharora) I dont have any intention to fight with you.. You really know me. 😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
we r nt fytng its jst normal convo yr @ramita relax