Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Embedded image permalink

ROFL look at the murghi pecking Harshad's neck ๐Ÿคฃ
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

I would look at this award drama this way...megha would have come to know abt harsh winning and pree not winning in advance...with this news pree would have been feeling bit low and so harsh would have decided to drop the idea of attending and continue shooting and after shooting such romantic moments both harsh pree would have been in a flow so just to keep the flow going cheer pree harsh would have taken pree for romantic dinner and again they would not have to worry about media stalking them coz all the gossip media would have been busy at the award ceremony๐Ÿ˜ƒ...lol I think I have lost it ...anyways i would say pree ignore and move on u must be destined for something big !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and harshad congrats and great going...

media grow up ...please be sure/double check of the info/news before u publish it๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

A little too much in harshika land I guess ๐Ÿ˜†
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Embedded image permalink

ROFL look at the murghi pecking Harshad's neck๐Ÿคฃ

Poor Harshad ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congo@ jenny u gt retweet frm pree wow so happy ..nd @suchijoshi tjough ur prediction abt harshika is total out of d box bt it feels good nd brought smile to my face so thank u i really genuinely smiled reading ur imagination abt harshika
nd wt u said abt media so true
omg harshad in dat grey shirt wd clean shave look really hot today itna ki i ws wtching epi wd my mom nd grandmother nd u knw first pree entered she looks heavenly in blue suit she glowed lyk full ppower bulb so i ws mesmerised by pree dat i didnt notice harshad clean shave nd wen he came nd sat wd aliya wd his chai den i noticed nd screamed loudly omg zain shaved nd my mom nd my grandmother ws staring at me nd i ws lyk oops i think my excitemnt ws too loud .. harshika fever i tell u dey act amazingly nd on top of it dey look heavenly ..harshika craze increases day by day bt i'm loving dis craziness
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awards are rigged ?? But harshad won !!
See we all knew that paridhi was the toughest competition to pree and it is true that she is a good actor .

Harshika deserve the award , the only difference is that harshad had no competition ( all the other actors were ...forget it ) and pree had paridhi as competition but it is possible that maybe it was a tie and ketka didn't want that and did something . it's a possibility .
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx everyone.Now we need to focus on ITA gr8 Awards.They dnt hv too many categories in voting but I think we shud keep voting & tweeting our praises for Harshika to ITA,Gr8 & also Anu ranjan-Shashi Ranjan,founder of gr8.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@preeharsharora lol frankly I am not a harshika shipper but read so many broken heart /disappointed/frustrated comments about this award fiasco that I wanted fans to move on and come out of this and cheer up ...only way to cheer harshika fans is to take them to harshika land where everything is rosy and romantic.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaha bt nw we dnt live in sch dreamy land of harshika we hve come out frm dat wd tym nd accepted reality abt harshika nd surely we all will cum out of dis fiasco soon too as its jst a award so we will move on bt thanks fr ur effort it ws really good
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can't get over from Harshu hotness today.he look so hot and cute at a same time i just feel like run and hug and kiss him.
Pree look beautiful in blue dress.they are just made for each other.now i can't wait for real romance to start as clean shave Zain is back.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

@preeharsharora lol frankly I am not a harshika shipper but read so many broken heart /disappointed/frustrated comments about this award fiasco that I wanted fans to move on and come out of this and cheerup ...only way to cheer harshika fans is to take them to harshika land where everything is rosy and romantic.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we hv stopped shipping them long back...learned lots of lessons in last three months...