Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pree back to twitter feel so relief and happy now.i am sure she also going to feel happy to see our tweets for her.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Pree back to twitter feel so relief and happy now.i am sure she also going to feel happy to see our tweets for her.

And I hope twitter kids dere tweet her smthng good!!
Lyk forget all abut awards n tweet her our love!!
I m sure she ll be happy n relaxed!!
Specially v shouldn't forget to praise her abut yest epi!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! I m so happy dat Pree came out of her sabbatical with my Tweet.I m happy dat our tweets cud bring a smile to her face
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both Harshad and Preetika are having tough competition with RR and MB lead so please vote Harshika if you want them to go London next month
Dedicate few minutes of your free time and vote for sunshine @preetikatweets AVTA. http://Avta.tv/vote.php Make it become a habbit of yours
Second round voting for AVTA close at midnight on Sunday 21st September 2014.Hurry up and go vote for PreetikaRao and HarshadArora..for both

guys this time we need 2 show our love and support..
dnt go on tough competition..
we all can do that for harshika
lets go guys
please this time harshika 2 london
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations jenny . and lovely tweets. all of them .
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its only me how feel Harshad look extra hot today.after a age i am so happy to see him shave with little bit stubble.he look damn sexy.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Yay! I m so happy dat Pree came out of her sabbatical with my Tweet.I m happy dat our tweets cud bring a smile to her face

congo jenny finally pree n tweet kiya..its proud moment hehgehe...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

its only me how feel Harshad look extra hot today.after a age i am so happy to see him shave with little bit stubble.he look damn sexy.

i missed him n his beard wala look but was lookng very hot n ths clean shave..
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad looks hot clean shaven stubble and beard
He turned us all in lovers

Congrats Jenny! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would look at this award drama this way...megha would have come to know abt harsh winning and pree not winning in advance...with this news pree would have been feeling bit low and so harsh would have decided to drop the idea of attending and continue shooting and after shooting such romantic moments both harsh pree would have been in a flow so just to keep the flow going cheer pree harsh would have taken pree for romantic dinner and again they would not have to worry about media stalking them coz all the gossip media would have been busy at the award ceremony๐Ÿ˜ƒ...lol I think I have lost it ...anyways i would say pree ignore and move on u must be destined for something big !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and harshad congrats and great going...
media grow up ...please be sure/double check of the info/news before u publish it๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ