_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So sad 😭
Pree love you dear
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohk mr.wanvari confirmed it its paridhi not preetika which i ws scared fr frm d starting so nw dnt bash anyone yr see paridhi ws competition to pree we knw at heart somewere dat she cn beat pree nd she did bt dat doesnt mean our pree is less in anyway bt sad part is we became fools nd congratulated fr d win which she didnt gt poor us nd stupid media idiotic media hw shattered i'm i knw i' really happy fr harsh bt i wnted pree to win too bt its ohk all set nd done we cnt chnge facts nd one thing i gt fr sure IN INDIAN TELEVISION ACADEMY ALSO HARSHAD WILL WIN PREE WILL NT sure harshad is talented bt here wt matters dat amng nominees who r more popular nd dan oder nominees nd here jodha ws awarded as she is talented bt d main reason is she is lead of no 1 shw on zee t.v ..she is more popular dan preetika as individual fr sure .i'm happy atleast beintehaa baggd one award be happy fr harshad guys atleast he bagged d fresh face in true sense
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be we do not get more hurted if we intially know that only Harshad won not Preetika
But still happy for Harshad
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
nd dnt vote guys as its no use coz voting pe jaate awards dene to preetika ko beat kr nai skte the
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
if i knw pree well den i would say guys dnt feel sad fr her as she didnt win coz she is preetika rao nd i knw wo utni khush hogi harshad ki winning pe jitni apni winning pe hti i guess if she would hve also won she would hve been double happy bt if only harshad hs won she would nt b sad bt happy fr him as she is a beautiful soul always happy in oder happiness
nd i think we should nt vote fr harshad nd not vote for pree too in INDIAN TELEVISION ACADEMY AWARDS i bet award still harshad ko hi jayega dekh lena as voting is nt important nd preetika to waise hi nai milega as pari is d fresh face of d year in t.v nd rocking in jodha akbar she deserve dan pree nd let me tell u see d past records of telly awards nd indian television academy awards dose won telly awrds dey only won television academy too its same list
harshad nd preetika ko vote na krne ka idea isliye nai hai dat i'm pree fan or biased twrds pree or i'm nt happy dat harshad its jst i wnt to see dat really voting matters well i dnt think so
voting na krne ko harshad nd preetika ko idea plz lightly lena mai keh rahi hu bt mai vote already harshad aur preetika dono ke liye kr chuki hu in INDIAN TELEVISION ACADEMY AWARDS aage bhi karungi bt jst a thought came ..i wnt to see really voting matters as i think its nt taken in consideration in telly awards nd indian television academy awards ..more dan voting jury is taking decision dey see amng nominees who is popular nd dey make dem winner nt on d basis of votes dat wt i feel ..
surely paridhi is deserving bt i knw beintehaa fans paridhi fans cnt beat in voting beintehaa fans dey cnt ..
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We love pree and she is the best . we respect her , adore her and will always be there for her . she doesn't need an award to know that she is the best . and I am sure that she won't envy harshad and all . its just not her but what I feel sad for is that whether she thinks that we don't love her enough and didn't vote for her ...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^2 words 'BAD LUCK' she had competition wid no.1 show's actress.
BTW ITA telecast on Colors bt no actress from Colortv won award...strange
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pree is talented with her talent she will gain more fans and success in future.more then award i feel talent speak a lot.more award ceremony is coming this time we will work hard and will me make sure her and Harshad win.
Harshad win atlest it give me relief as he is only one who deserved most in his category.
Pree have a supporting cast and crew i am sure they all not let her sad much.Namrata even feel bad that she not win.it prove her co-star and everyone know she deserving i think their support and fans love is enough to cheer up her.i just she comeback on twitter soon.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Paridhi went to the awards ceremony then y she didnt awarded in the ceremony itself even in JA forum today only they were discussing abt her win.I think in the ceremony when they were announcing the award after harshad they could have been instantly took preetika name..😕
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Im just happy all this confusion is over. I think this is a lesson for all of us not to trust anyone so easily and not to pay too much attention to awards.

Im happy for Harshad and im sure Pree is too and she's fine
Dw guys she is a strong and beautiful girl who entertains and loves her work and fans very much!![B][/B] 😃