Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

paridhi sharma nd preetika rao dey dnt sound similar ki telly awrds ne paridhi kaha nd media walon preetika suna aisa nai ho skta

I said dis point!!
A big question...wat MU?! hw MU happened?!
Incase if dey said also paridhi...n media heard pree...bt was all media sources were deaf or dey had hearing problem?!!
Agar aik nay ghalt suna, den nxt one would have corrected it!!

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hve no problem accepting dat paridhi won bt tell me itna bada miscommunication hua kaise jst coz harshad won media ne maan liya dat pree won too ya kch aur baat hai ..ye miscommunication frm ITA happened nd it ssustained fr two long days hw its possible dat ITA team informing megha something nd media something nd tell me wen all oder names were givn who won wen dey r correct hw miscommunication cn happn only on fresh face female tell me dey cn skip d name of winner bt gvng wrng info dats smthng unacceptble..nakul didnt attended d awrd nd mohit pree nai jeeti toh harsh jeeta use congrats krna hta to harsh ko to krta so fr me i belive somthng is wrng..
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I said dis point!!
A big question...wat MU?! hw MU happened?!
Incase if dey said also paridhi...n media heard pree...bt was all media sources were deaf or dey had hearing problem?!!
Agar aik nay ghalt suna, den nxt one would have corrected it!!

even they inform the show name also right..BI and JA how they get confuse in this😕
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

even they inform the show name also right..BI and JA how they get confuse in this😕

Yes u r ryt!!
And see agar by mistake ghat suna bhi tou kya...all sites n media heard it wrong!! Were all so bad in hearing?!! And if media waley heard wrong...is other stars attending awards also heard wrong?!! Specially those who were attending n nominated for dis category!! Y it happened wid dis category only?!
And if all media ppl say coz ITA gave wrong info...so v posted...so den my Q to ITA...if u said wrong, den hw come u ppl r realizing it after 2 days?!! And hw come u MU btw pree n paridhi?!! Were u ppl counting votes on the stage?!! *its ridiculous*
No dere is smthng fishy!! For sure!!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Won or not won...I am ok with it bt how badly these sites played wid us..thats really hurting...we were celebrating like fools..I wish I cud slap those so called 'newsroom' and 'team tellywood'
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Won or not won...I am ok with it bt how badly these sites played wid us..thats really hurting...we were celebrating like fools..I wish I cud slap those so called 'newsroom' and 'team tellywood'

i dont think sites are wrong... do u think the will give wrong information.. this is last movement change... thats its. come on ... a person who has attended the award but there is no snap shared of her collecting the award.. its impossible..
thats the reason BI team didnt respond and plus megha was not keeping well.. and our team didnt attend the award... this all resulted in change.. this blunder can never happen.. i am not believing that there was MU or site has declared wrong.. they have their own strong PR who get the correct information..
if two days after the awards r declared. and now they r changing .
last to last year in one of the award that zodi was awarded who was not even nominated..
Microprocessor thumbnail
Im shocked guys !!!
Im OK with pree doesnt win but they played our feelings.
Im still waiting an answer from friend. But I think she still didnt see my message.
woundedsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

</div>
<div>
i dont think sites are wrong... do u think the will give wrong information.. this is last movement change... thats its. come on ... a person who has attended the award but there is no snap shared of her collecting the award.. its impossible..

thats the reason BI team didnt respond and plus megha was not keeping well.. and our team didnt attend the award... this all resulted in change.. this blunder can never happen.. i am not believing that there was MU or site has declared wrong.. they have their own strong PR who get the correct information..

if two days after the awards r declared. and now they r changing.

last to last year in one of the award that zodi was awarded who was not even nominated..

I know this site(blog] 'newsroom' very well...they r worst..either they make their own news or copy/paste news from other sites..BIG ATTENTION SEEKER
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a gut feeling that its Preetika who won :)

I have checked every other actress Twitter acc and FB acc and instagram...no body has pics or anything..So i think its Preee..there is a confusion..but i feel its Preee
woundedsoul thumbnail
Its Paridhi..her costar confirmed it