Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys no other actresses fandom r celebrating it nor have posted any pic with the award its definately pree who has won...
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ITA team created all this confusion!!! Irresponsible people!!! What is goin on!!
They said meghaa to only harshad won, but in awards pree is announced according to friends attending awards??? It is rubbish...

Meghaa's last tweet.

@rahul85121387 where am I misguiding anyone! I said what was I informed by ITA team! Pls be wise with the words you choose..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ramita94

So true he was thoroughly enjoying it the romance the pulling her into his arms the natak making the noises joining hands getting mukha sab enjoy kar raha tha.

Embedded image permalink

Credit: ayesha

todays epi was filledwith harshika moments...first this nose touch which made me shiver n then when they hug n they sit while hugging...omggg...that was so damn hawt...it was so harshika...prees face n cheeks n hands on harshus bare arm so many times and the way harshukept pulling her and holding her face n hair i was like harshu bas bhi karo...it was more of harshika than zaya in todays epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Seeing today's epsd I have no complaints for HarshIka not attending ITA

Afterall holding each other tightly for hours is better option than holding trophy...lol

That's called Professionalism ki Nishani

BEST COMMENT OF THE DAYGOES TO U HANDS DOWN

we wanted harshika offscreen moments in awards but we got harshika moments in the epi itself...i hv seen zillions of zaya romance but always i know this is zaaya but in todays epi there were so many moments which were jus harshika...lol as all r saying harshika comfort level is enviable man...
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

BEST COMMENT OF THE DAYGOES TO U HANDS DOWN

we wanted harshika offscreen moments in awards but we got harshika moments in the epi itself...i hv seen zillions of zaya romance but always i know this is zaaya but in todays epi there were so many moments which were jus harshika...lol as all r saying harshika comfort level is enviable man...

U know dat scene specially ...were dey had eyelock...the way pree was staring/looking at harshu...was nt aliya!! It was a pure harshika moment!!
And the scene...sitting hug...pree sitting btw his legs...ohh god it was such awesome scene!!
And see the comfort level!! I feel lyk both fear frm insects/animals...both were trying to make each other comfortable...bt at same tym it also look like as harshu loves animals!!
I jst want to know harshu hw much dey enjoyed!! Yes n today harshu must had fun wid chickens bt fun wid rats n dat too wid pree.😳... n dey both r master in playing pranks...dey mst have played pranks!! I want to see BTS video !!! 😊
And it was shooted yest late night...so Imagine only harshika was dere frm cast n 2 dhabba ppl!! 😉😳
And if u ask me...out of 100%...dere were 70-80% harshika scenes den zaya!!! 😳
zaya143 thumbnail
First thing in the morning I hear is that pree didn't win . what the hell ??? I mean there is deffo some confusion . that's y harshika didn't tweet .
Pree only would have won . megha KO galat fehmi Hui hai
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry guys..In ITA award winner list fresh female face is pree..then how is this possible..i think there is some confusion..i am sure 100% pree is the winner..bcoz of this only harshika didnt tweet feel bad for them..in all this mess i am happy abt harshad he know he is a winner eventhough he didnt tweet omg he cares for pree..wt a bonding 😃
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

U know dat scene specially ...were dey had eyelock...the way pree was staring/looking at harshu...was nt aliya!! It was a pure harshika moment!!
And the scene...sitting hug...pree sitting btw his legs...ohh god it was such awesome scene!!
And see the comfort level!! I feel lyk both fear frm insects/animals...both were trying to make each other comfortable...bt at same tym it also look like as harshu loves animals!!
I jst want to know harshu hw much dey enjoyed!! Yes n today harshu must had fun wid chickens bt fun wid rats n dat too wid pree.😳... n dey both r master in playing pranks...dey mst have played pranks!! I want to see BTS video !!! 😊
And it was shooted yest late night...so Imagine only harshika was dere frm cast n 2 dhabba ppl!! 😉😳
And if u ask me...out of 100%...dere were 70-80% harshika scenes den zaya!!! 😳

hey guys me too felt the same thing while watching the episode..dere were harshika more than zaya..before i never felt i like that in yesterday episode i felt its harshika..when harshu said mai pheley se naughty tha u never notice me..even in gold awards he said the same thing "she never takes me seriously"something like that
zaya143 thumbnail
OK so I researched and found out that paridhi ( jodha ) , digangna ( veera ) and pooja ( draupadi ) didn't win. Now I am 100% sure that pree only has won and there is some confusion
Will wait for a tweet from pree
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

OK so I researched and found out that paridhi ( jodha ) , digangna ( veera ) and pooja ( draupadi ) didn't win. Now I am 100% sure that pree only has won and there is some confusion

Will wait for a tweet from pree

yeah it was pree only even newsroom confirmed it right..they were giving live updates then how come it will be wrong..lets wait and i hope the confusion will be cleared soon