Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pree not won it just not done why all site give us false news.she deserved to win its not done.i feel like to cry now.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Megha is saying pree didnt win😭
So everyone lied?😭
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know who to believe anymore..
namrata, seema, farhan, megha..

if Pree really hasn't won than I don't know what to say πŸ˜”
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All stupid sites lied?
This is not done 😭
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But how can ALL websites be wrong?πŸ˜•
I hope Meghaa has some wrong info..and Pree has actually won
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Then y did nammu n seema congratulate both?all the sites lied??????esa kese ho sakta hai bhaiii??????
😭Me paagal hojau gi
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what I am hearing now...I feel like 😭 cuz I wanted both harshad and pree to win this award afterall they worked so hard and both equally deserve. I hate those media sites which stated both had won. I just hope that pree has also won or else am πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
QUOTE=zaya.fan]Then y did nammu n seema congratulate both?all the sites lied??????esa kese ho sakta hai bhaiii??????
CryMe paagal hojau gi
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is some problem i know that that's why still nor Pree nor Harsh tweet.all site show Peer won how come now it turn false?Nam tweet few hours ago so she know who won if only Harsh won then why she congraz both.Seema ma'am also would not congraz them without know true info.
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I dont know why but I feel since she didnt come, they gave her award to another person whose vote number is close to pree.
This explains the whole twitter drama today!!!

These guys always thanked after birthdays or awards!!! I think there is a confusion!!!

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Guys I dont know why but I feel since she didnt come, they gave her award to another person whose vote number is close to pree.

This explains the whole twitter drama today!!!

These guys always thanked after birthdays or awards!!! I think there is a confusion!!!

Just because she didn't attend how can they give her award 'if' she did win to someone else? How is that fair and allowed? And if so who won then..

TBH I don't know who to believe anymore everyone is lying and I'm getting fed up. It's affecting the fans the most.

we wanted both of them to win, and if one does and the other doesn't ofcourse we'll be upset. But that is one thing. That doesn't mean that you claim someone to win then say it was false information how would Pree feel and all her fans who have congratulated her?