Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Harshad and this shirt 😆

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

I can understand they couldnt attend awards, but is it really hard to thank fans on twitter?

Even Megha didnt congratulate them. Bu she shared something related to Barun...
If they dont care, I dont want to care anymore. One vote is enough for each fan for their performance. But more than that requires connection with fans.

Look at Gautam and Divyanka. Im really happy since they are awarded.
They share their happiness with us.😳

I really love harshika this is why I feel heartbroken. I never bash them, but since I love them Im a bit angry now.

relax yaar HarshIka must be busy with shoot or some other problem becz they never would behave like this if there is no problem.even they could not attended function.so chill we will get something soon.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

dnt know..
saw this on facebook
and was written unseen offscreen

thanks for this.its old one i though he might shave.when we will get to see clean shave Zain again.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
leave it guys dnt make urself sad pta nai kya hua hai bt its really disappointing as fans coz dis ws huge awrd dan gold awrd also bt i think kahi koi prob to nai.. i feel disappointed dat aftr voting so mch wt we wnted dat atleast dey share our happiness wd dem its nt lyk dey r dis busy first tym dey were busy earlier too bt pree atleast tweeted bt dis tym aftr sch huge recognition no tweet .its too disappointing bt nw onwards i'll vote nt too mch bt will nt expect anythng in return will jst vote dats it ..more dan disappointment its a worry as a fan dat all is well na on sets nobody is tweeting dats strnge nai
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
OK seema mam has said on fb that harshika were supposed to attend the awards but as they were shooting late they couldn't attend it . they would also share the pic with their award soon once they get it I think ...
A sigh of relief ... But megha just tweeted about barun , y not harshika ???? Even pree didnt thank us 😭
zaya143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Harshad and this shirt 😆

Never seen these pics b4 ... He looks sooo hot . tfs
Microprocessor thumbnail
I thought you already know these pics. 😆 I found them on his buddy sumeet's facebook.
Love these pics...Before beintehaa, he was sexier 😆

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i ws abt to say it in beintehaa he looks mature nd hot bt earlier beintehaa he ws chocolate hottie boy ..dere r many pics which many hve nt seen
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont feel bad guys def harshu and pree will tweet it seems they have some problem in the sets..no one tweeted not even single cast of BI wished them.Namratha asked us to vote for harshika but she also didnt wish them and not even a single tweet abt awards..really confusing wt happened for meghna,suchi mam and gang of boys😕
-Minion- thumbnail
I know everyone is sad and disheartened that till nor Harsh nor Pree tweet for fans.but guys don't you think they are seriously stick in some shoot problem becz Pree always thank fans for anything even Harsh also thank fans for Bday wish.let wait for today and tomorrow they can thank us anytime it not necessary they have to thank us today.