Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Award continued till late night so i guess HarshIka didn't get time for tweet.if megha was with them she definitely post pic but she was not with them.but i am sure both are really happy.i hope they post a pic of them together with award.HarshIka we can expect this atlest.for fans plz post a selfie.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a ton god for making them win.. congrats harshika... u truly deserve the award... hope we get some snaps

any idea have they attendend the award function.. hope.so.. god i want to see them together... pleaseee
-Minion- thumbnail
i wish HarshIka win best jodi award also.they deserved to win but hope if show continue till next year they will win best jodi and lead role award next time.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to Harshika 🥳
Ok they didn't attend, we got no IV's pics but still the voting was worth it!

Now I won't expect for AVTA if the prod house didn't allow them a few early hours pack up there's no way unless they have bank episodes that they will come to London.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Congrats to Harshika🥳

Ok they didn't attend, we got no IV's pics but still the voting was worth it!

Now I won't expect for AVTA if the prod house didn't allow them a few early hours pack up there's no way unless they have bank episodes that they will come to London.

ITA is coming so hope they attend that atlest.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here these people are posing for the pic..and i was busy staring at the BI poster in the background..HarshIka are there haha😆
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At least a person from Beintehaa team could congratulate Harshika... But no way. Guys who died, what happened to set ? :D
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

At least a person from Beintehaa team could congratulate Harshika... But no way. Guys who died, what happened to set ? :D

even till HarshIka not thanks fans in twitter not even megha congraz them.what happen to them?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think they are behind schedule due to the absence of harshad for 2 days...later even REHAN was busy...so I think we might get some thing by late night or tomorrow...
And that must also be the reason for them not attending😕

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww I wish they had attended the awards but I'm glad they won !!Waiting for the pics of harshika with award in their hands -_-