Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all i wud like to say talent n hardwork of harshika is not "mohtaaj" of any biased.. partial..or pathetic awards nowadays which r given only on basis of fan power n fake votings rather than true talent... i just dont believe in these award functions nowadays coz most of the time awards seems just partial towards sum...aur ASLI HEERE KI PARAKH SIRF JOHRI KAR SAKTA HAI.." if harshika gets awards then we wud all b sooo happy but if awards dene wale johri nahi nikle then those ppl r not even worthy to b called jury members..coz they wont b having fair judgement giving minds to see wats true talent..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Keep ur expectation low...awards r all abt TRP...I am hell scared
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ITA red carpet started ... as per their twitter
Indian Telly Awards @IndTellyAwards
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok now i'm confused..
with bollywood award shows stars know if there going to win or not it's all fixed so some don't even bother to show up.

But with TV people say there is biased aswell. I hope Harshika do attend and win but not got hopes to high.

Gold Awards was rubbish and boring to watch but atleast Harshika got appreciation.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly award mostly give on base of trp so i really don't care much for award HarshIka are talented and everyone know it.they have a great fan following compare to other newbie.they get success which i want but i still pray for them hope they get award as they deserve it.
geet0910 thumbnail
yayyy!! ita is being aired on colors... so i m sure nw both harshika will win... 😃 [:D/]
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are they attending? Doesn't seem like it! :/
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

i don't think they attend it as till no news from megha or she going to give us surprise with a pic other HarshIka in red carpet?
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

theywil defo attend coz rangeela is sponsoring it.. n they didnt say anything coz maybe they want to give us surprise.. even if they wont attend i wil b happy for jst they getting their most deserving award... 😃
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hoping they will both attend and win...I can't see one getting the award and other none...they both worked hard, have given their best therefore they both deserve the award. Hope ITA is not biased !