Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Congo guys on the new AT
Gaah I loved Harshad today ... Such a great actor he is Now I don't care about rehan ... It's ZaYa only <33
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harshad is just amazing! He left me speechless again! What an improvement in 8 month, what an acting!!!
He should be in bollywood, and everybody must know this talent!!!
His family and his friends are proud of him now!!!
My brilliant boy 😳

Initially he was cute, naughty boy. Then he becomes an angry young man. After that he come back is cute naughty image. Then he fell in love and brilliantly reflect both phatu and besharam Zain's emotions. Next, he became a jealous lover. After confession, he was completely lovy dovy, besharam, cute and young lover andHe proved him as a husband... And after that we witnnessed the breakdown of this character, and after this point, Harshad shows his best performances...

Jail scenes...
Osman Mamu's death...
Talak scenes...
Nafrat scenes...
Missing scenes...
Hotel scenes...Zaroorat scenes especially...
Last talaq...
Knowing truth...
Repentance...
Missing her again...

And now he is mature, religious and cute guy! Namaaz, roza, ictimai nikahs... He is completely young Muslim guy. 😳 Because of his beard he looks a bit daddy, I prefer her young appearance but thats ok. :D I have to accept him with this style...

Whatever, he imroved a lot in 8 months. And before going home he shooted such hard scenes... I hope best for this guy's efforts... May Allah help him in his future career and her personal life. May Allah gives him best "young girl" 😳

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Harshad is just amazing! He left me speechless again! What an improvement in 8 month, what an acting!!!

My brilliant boy 😳

Initially he was cute, naughty boy. Then he becomes an angry young man. After that he come back is cute naughty image. Then he fell in love and brilliantly reflect both phatu and besharam Zain's emotions. Next, he became a jealous lover. After confession, he was completely lovy dovy, besharam, cute and young lover andHe proved him as a husband... And after that we witnnessed the breakdown of this character, and after this point, Harshad shows his best performances...

Jail scenes...
Osman Mamu's death...
Talak scenes...
Nafrat scenes...
Missing scenes...
Last talaq...
Knowing truth...
Repentance...
Missing her again...

And now he is mature, religious and cute guy! Namaaz, roza, ictimai nikahs... He is completely young Muslim guy. 😳 Because of his beard he looks a bit daddy, I prefer her young appearance but thats ok. :D I have to accept him with this style...

Whatever, he imroved a lot in 8 months. And before going home he shooted such hard scenes... I hope best for this guy's efforts... May Allah help him in his future career and her personal life. May Allah gives him best "young girl" 😳

u said it all harshad is nw a shining star ready to become one of d superstar😳 .fr nw in tellywood he hs become d strongest male actor .kudos to his talent nd his learning +growing acting skills way to go mr.arora u rock nw and will always be 👏
nd my pree hw cn i frgt her she ws a star she will be a star sooner or later a girl wd full of talents,beholder of mesmersing beauty which a persons sees once cnt tke his eyes off ,she hs d cutest smile ndamazing screen presence she hs power to hold d audience mke dem glued to dere screen wd her acting nd wid her scintalliting ,charming beauty nd smile😳
love u my shonas may allah grant u all wt u bth deserve 😊
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

My brilliant boy😳

Jail scenes...
Osman Mamu's death...
Talak scenes...
Nafrat scenes...
Missing scenes...
Last talaq...
Knowing truth...
Repentance...
Missing her again...

And now he is mature, religious and cute guy! Namaaz, roza, ictimai nikahs... He is completely young Muslim guy.😳Because of his beard he looks a bit daddy, I prefer her young appearance but thats ok. :D I have to accept him with this style...

Whatever, he imroved a lot in 8 months. And before going home he shooted such hard scenes... I hope best for this guy's efforts... May Allah help him in his future career and her personal life. May Allah gives him best "young girl"😳

well said. OMG he was FLAWLESS today..he def deserve 'best actor' award
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
But Harshad need to loose some weight..he looks really fat nowdays..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats everyone on new AT...didn't commented much on previous AT feeling low with zaya separation bt read ur comments hope ths AT proves lucky for us n our zaya reunite soon
lK in the previous one we get harshika photoshoot pics...still drooling over them.
n Akki nice title n first page is luking beautiful with harshika/zaya Pics.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys we have completed 225 pages👏 in Harshads BD thread..how it will be if we complete 250?? R u ready guys?
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for this passion and intensity again!!

Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
harshad nailed it today too in portraying those mixed emotions so aptly...he has refined as an actor and surely deserves all the awards.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good Morning ZaYa Fans
Thanx for loving first page of AT

But Now I need nee creations for AT Banner with new pics.If anybody can help me in that...I will use new creations in AT 15