Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Please can someone check with megha.. if they are attending the award..
please god let them win the award... and please pelase let Harshika be together
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, do you remember our most horrible month July...
There were lots of negativity, even we couldnt get proper Harshika pics...
Maybe there were a problem between Harshika...
How I felt jealous when I saw rudra-paro buddy-buddy pose...
Do you remember guys?

But after MATH pose, I feel so relieved... When I see ranver-ishani pose, I understood that our Harshika is really close... And now, their smiles are geniune...

I hope they develop their relatioship more and more inshaAllah...

You know most of couples have suhagraat at least one year later from the beginning of serial. Our Harshika had to have suhagraat and a lot of kiss in their 6th and 7th months. And their comfort level is really adorable. They developed really fast.

I know, they are friendly professionals but nobody can deny the attraction between them. When they said we are professionals, I think come on, are you fooling us or yourselves...πŸ˜† Even if this is their first TV experience, they are more professional than most of the buddy-buddy actors.

Whatever guys... I try to be realistic. and this is my observation.

Yeah I know, after fans forced them, there might be many problems between harshika but now, they are our old adorable harshika.

I hope one day they again give us their most-missed harshika moments 😳

Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Guys, do you remember our most horrible month July...

There were lots of negativity, even we couldnt get proper Harshika pics...
Maybe there were a problem between Harshika...
How I feel jealous when I saw rudra-parud pose...
Do you remember guys?

But after MATH pose, I feel so relieved... When I see ranver-shani pose, I understood that our Harshika is really close... And now, their smiles are geniune...

I hope they develop their relatioship more and more inshaAllah...

You know most of couples have suhagraat at least one year later from the beginning of serial. Our Harshika had to have suhagraat and a lot of kiss in their 6th and 7th months. And their comfort level is really adorable. They developed really fast.

I know, they are friendly professionals but nobody can deny the attraction between them. When they said we are professionals, I think come on, are you fooling us or yourselves...πŸ˜† Even if this is their first TV experience, they are more professional than most of the buddy-buddy actors.

Whatever guys... I try to be realistic. and this is my observation.

Yeah I know, after fans forced them, there might be many problems between harshika but now, they are our old adorable harshika.

I hope one day they again give us their most-missed harshika moments 😳

Agree wid u 100%!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
If u see ...last week I commented dat...u cannot say deir is nthing or dere is...I used word *developing*!! Its developing btw dem ...now it can be either close buddy or attraction/relationship!!
All I know is ...dey r understanding each other much much better now...giving tym to think over!! Plus the biggest development pree is liking harshu's mature side wich is easily obvious frm gr8 mag interview!! I feel lyk if dey r frnds or professional buddies...dey need tym to get step ahead coz its deir first serial n huge response n widin 7 to 8 months u cannot fall in love completely!! If u fall also...u need tym to take decision slecially wen other side yur career is shinning!!

So fingers crossed!! Let dem gel-up more!! 😊
Den v vil get harshika moments more n more!! 😳
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I made a post on the new IV of Pree by Tellybytes check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danzBekpsYE&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thansk ramita94. Nice IV of Pree and one thing that caught me was that Ranjit guy is pretty popular among harshika...harshad also mentioned him in his interview and pree also πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ramita94

Guys I made a post on the new IV of Pree by Tellybytes check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danzBekpsYE&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg dis iv is d cutest iv of pree she sung it so well nd d director pushkar is too cute hw he said dat pree is lyk a kid on set cutest kid which she is i agree nd yes hw cn i frgt d line he said dat all we wnt to see zain aliya togeder bt wtever we r doing it fr fans nd i wnt to trust him i 'm gtng positive vibes frm him
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saritamora8

thansk ramita94. Nice IV of Pree and one thing that caught me was that Ranjit guy is pretty popular among harshika...harshad also mentioned him in his interview and pree also πŸ˜†

its funny yet cute dat harshika always hve someone in common dey lyk kabab mai haddis πŸ˜†bt its so good dat d guy who is sound recordist made an effort to bring bappa on set as bringing ganpati nd taking care of him full 11 days is tough job applaude dat he took decision to bring ganpati nd all d cast nd crew supported them hw wonderful people dey r .really differnt frm oder sets totally .proud beintehaa fanπŸ˜›
zaya143 thumbnail
That is one of the best iv of pree . she did the aarti so well . she sung beautifully . I must admit she has a very beautiful voice . she gets along so well with the crew and director and the best part she is chooo cute . loved how she said phir hamara pack up hojata hai aur hum ghar jaate hain .
I think we can trust pushkar . we have lots in store for us

PS : I love u preee . u have nooo idea how cute u are .
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
pree is so cute she is one of d actress who dont act to be cute jst fr cameras or media attention she invulnerably cute nd i love dat part abt her actually bth harshad nd pree dey r very cute in real nt only wen camera is on bt wen camera is off dey r evn more cuter dey r lyk beautiful,gorgeous,intellignt,sensible+gr8 actress fr pree i'm saying nd handsome,charming,hot wd/wdout beard,naughty,witty+amazing actor fr harsh i'm saying
in short harshika r d best people nd actors i hve become fan of i'm fan of many actor/actresses bt fr harshika dere is somethng differnt in dem nd i'm stupidly falling in love wd dem as individuals nd as a jodi too may allah bless dem wd all dey deserve nd desire
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GR8 going to upload video or not?they keep saying soon soon when their soon will come?