Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Why harshu is holding pree' s fingers so tightly??have you noticed guys??jai ho.. for their "friendly proffo"

'

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
look at the closeness between ZaYa opps! i meant Harshika!! the way pree's head is a bit tilted towards harsh,and the way harsh is holding her so tightly close to him. then look at the other couple! not that i am bashing them or anything they are just slightly close to each other and the guy is slightly holding her.
Harshika's chori chori chupke chupke!❀️
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raisa-

look at the closeness between ZaYa opps! i meant Harshika!! the way pree's head is a bit tilted towards harsh,and the way harsh is holding her so tightly close to him. then look at the other couple! not that i am bashing them or anything they are just slightly close to each other and the guy is slightly holding her.

Harshika's chori chori chupke chupke!❀️

10000% agree with you..cant take my eyes off with that pic..really it gives me some hint see how harshu is holding pree's fingers so tightly

sorry to say this guys i think in dono ki beech kuch kuch hota haiπŸ˜ƒ
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^they def attracted toward eachother bt may be they wanna focus on their career.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are so gorgeous 😳
I personally feel that pree is liking this matured look of harshu.
She is looking attracted towards him in these pics πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both did nt want to reveal so soon.
Now for dem, Carrier is mst important.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope Megha updates something abt ITA awards.. wish Harhsika is there together.. with no other cast.
Please god let them win the award.. and if any zodi awards... wish they get it..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

^they def attracted toward eachother bt may be they wanna focus on their career.

its lovely to see u so positive abt harshika @@catz once again it really good πŸ˜›nd yes in dat pic itni tightly fingers hold ki hai dishy dude ne jaise dream doll ko chod do to wo kho jayegi ya koi le jayega use πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰our dream doll is so soft uspe dishy dude itni zor zor se hold krta hai use koi btaye use bhag nai jayegi hmri dream dollπŸ˜‰
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

its lovely to see u so positive abt harshika @@catz once again it really good πŸ˜›nd yes in dat pic itni tightly fingers hold ki hai dishy dude ne jaise dream doll ko chod do to wo kho jayegi ya koi le jayega use πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰our dream doll is so soft uspe dishy dude itni zor zor se hold krta hai use koi btaye use bhag nai jayegi hmri dream dollπŸ˜‰

catz is now our positive dude. πŸ˜† I know sometimes I tease and irritate her but Im glad to see she is positive again 😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knw its good she hs become positive coZ she ws really at a point of tym negative nd i ws positive nd we used to hve fyt abt harshika bt its lovely to see her positive @microprocessor .keep it lyk dat @catz love to see u lyk dis .as i HATE ur negative side πŸ˜‰
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago