ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wo AT bhi chelegi nd waha hm zaya ko appreciate karengey fr dere wrk fr dere acting skills comeon guys jst cheer up frgt harshika nw dose who wnt to jst shut doors of harshika shipping foreva dose wnt to nd stick to zaya it will hurt bt den lil bit hurt is better dan everyday gtng hurt ..guys i cnt see u all sad so cheerup nd think wt will be zain 3 challenge
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

There were two scenes with BD in whole scene...whenever I go home I will post them for you..

W8 😊

Word Count: 1

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There were two scenes with BD in whole scene...whenever I go home I will post them for you..

OK !! Waiting ... Hey did u know b4 itself that they used bd ???
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
hm nxt AT name will be HUM HONGEY KAMYAB HUM HNGEY KAMYAB EK DIN MAN MAI HAI VISHWAS POORA HAI VISHWAS HUM HNGEY KAMYAB EK DIN ..LOL
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think they might used that scene with BD as Harshad had to left for delhi but the whole episode in dhaba was done by hHarshika only and the chemistry was just awsm and one more thing boz there are so many retakes done before actual scene ...n sure the final one must always done by Harshika only and BD only get used for sum angles
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
DERE R LOT OF BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO HARSHIKA ON TWITTER COZ OF DESE BD HARSHIKA REALLY WRK HARD IF DEY USE BD NT A PROB WE FANS JST CNT HVE ISSUE WD EVERYTHING WD EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPENING ONE OR D ODER FAN STARTS CRIBBING SAYING BAD WRDS TO HARSHIKA ITS TOO TOO BAD PUTTING FANDOM DWN JST SO SHAMEFUL RYT NW .DOSE STUPID TWITTER FANS ND TO GT A LYF ND U GUYS STOP BODY DOUBLE THING HERE PLZ JST STOP IT LET IT BE
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

OK !! Waiting ... Hey did u know b4 itself that they used bd ???

I will analyze whole scenes when I have time... But probably I wont have much time...

But in this scene there were two scenes with BD... (one of them is seen in pic that beintehaan colors tv page posted)

Guys I know harhu's ears and his BD's ears... they are really different.. Because of that I can understand when they use his BD...

For pree, I can just say that in whole scene even in different angles... it was pree... but for just two scenes(only fraction of seconds) they used BD...

And please dont get shocked... Even in many practice scenes in eid episode, harshu was dancing with other girls...

What do you expect guys, they are actors and in future they will do this job. for too close scenes such as SR, or in kissing scenes they are harshika... but there are many scenes they use bd like that...

I have my own reasons to ship them. I dont ship them considering their all on-screen performances. Of course they are actors and they should do like that.

They are professionals, but more than that I have my own reasons to ship them.

Allah hafiz.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAYANATIC

When you think too much, you'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place😊

too much of overthnkg..leads to negative thghts..
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will analyze whole scenes when I have time... But probably I wont have much time...

But in this scene there were two scenes with BD... (one of them is seen in pic that beintehaan colors tv page posted)

Guys I know harhu's ears and his BD's ears... they are really different.. Because of that I can understand when they use his BD...

For pree, I can just say that in whole scene even in different angles... it was pree... but for just two scenes(only fraction of seconds) they used BD...

And please dont get shocked... Even in many practice scenes in eid episode, harshu was dancing with other girls...

What do you expect guys, they are actors and in future they will do this job. for too close scenes such as SR, or in kissing scenes they are harshika... but there are many scenes they use bd like that...

I have my own reasons to ship them. I dont ship them considering their all on-screen performances. Of course they are actors and they should do like that.

They are professionals, but more than that I have my own reasons to ship them.

Allah hafiz.

@bold: same here...πŸ˜ƒ
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

DERE R LOT OF BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO HARSHIKA ON TWITTER COZ OF DESE BD HARSHIKA REALLY WRK HARD IF DEY USE BD NT A PROB WE FANS JST CNT HVE ISSUE WD EVERYTHING WD EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPENING ONE OR D ODER FAN STARTS CRIBBING SAYING BAD WRDS TO HARSHIKA ITS TOO TOO BAD PUTTING FANDOM DWN JST SO SHAMEFUL RYT NW .DOSE STUPID TWITTER FANS ND TO GT A LYF ND U GUYS STOP BODY DOUBLE THING HERE PLZ JST STOP IT LET IT BE

I think twitter fandom's are the most worst and they always finding reasons to bashed them ...so wat if the Bd's are getting used tthat does not u start pointed ob their chemistryor acting ...I hope Harshika just ignored them and don't take their tweets so seriously πŸ˜•