ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I doubt ki agli AT chalegi bhi ya nahi ... Humare shipping ki dukaan ko taala Jo lag gaya hai
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
k aunty sab sach bol rahi thi
ek din hg ka rumor shayad sach hi kar ke news aayegi
u can throw chappals for this
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I just rewatched the scene. The scene where both are in the frame, all the forehead touching and Zain getting emotional was all Harshika. Harsh's BD was used whenever they showed Aliya's reaction to what Zain was saying! I don't think Pree's bd was used in the scene, I watched again and I didn't see any sign of her bd being there because even when they were just showing Zain's emotions, you can clearly see the side of Pree's face!

May he only rehearsals r done with BD...
U never know
And the final part r done by harshika only
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys..this is my first time over here and I've been following the last few pages...and i would really like to clear something seeing that you all are really upset regarding the BD matter...
1. Body doubles are used in action scenes..when the actor is not willing to do it /the scene is dangerous and demands for a professional.
2.Body doubles ..and I say NEVER used for intimate scenes when you can clearly see the front view of their faces...
3.BD's are used to capture different angles and the main and final shots are always done with the leads..otherwise why would they hire them!
4.BD's are used when either of the leads is busy shooting another scenes or getting ready for one,and that too only the backside is shown..
5.Time constraint is a very big factor..fr all serials/cinema...esp. beintehaa...so every minute that the camera rolls is important for them..and every scene takes a lot of time to shoot...number of takes and angles required...perfection isneeded..and its not possible always to keep either of the leads waiting when the Unit 2 direcor can shoot a scene with him..and the scenes are not shot in the sequence we see...maybe a part of ascene is shot now,while the rest is shot after wards..
5. HARSHAD AND PREETIKA SHOOT ALL THEIR SCENES TOGETHER...BODY DOUBLE IS USED ONLY AND ONLY WHEN ITS ABs**tELY NECESSARY
6.IN THE POOL SCENES IT WAS PREETIKA AND HARSHAD...I SAW A PIC POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST AND SOMEONE SAID THAT HARSHAD'S FACE CANNOT BE SCENE..BUT IN THAT SCENE ITS HARSHIKA AND NOT THEIR RESPECTIVE BODY DOUBLES...
7.BEINTEHAA EDITING TEAM IS NOT THAT 'GOOD' IS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN...AND THE SCENE LOOKED KINDA CRYSTAL CLEAR...THAT KIND OF PERFECT EDITING IS NOT EXHIBITED BY THE EDITING TEAM OF BI.
8.AND IF YOU GO BACK TO OLDER OFFSCREEN VIDEOS,WHERE THE FILMING IS DONE...THERE ARE SCENES LIKE WHERE SHAZIA IS GOBBLING DOWN FOOD BEFORE ROZA...AND NAFEESA COMES IN..THOSE TWO SCENES WERE SHOT SEPERATELY.

I hoep that all the doubts are cleared...don't feel upset..we all love harshad nd preetika.and we'll continue to do so...and they have great comfort levels and chemistry.! So keep loving loving harshika and don't let negativity disturb you!
Sorry if this post hurt any1's sentiments😊

From
Ann
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Accept fhe reality&move on.
Such is life
zaya143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i think muskaan is right pics cn be edited too we cn trust nd gt sad on seeing pics coz nwadays people edit pics so amazingly well as it looks real so guys dnt fall fr pics dey cn be edited .nd tke zaya as zaya dnt go to harshika too mch bt dnt react too mch fr d pics it sn be edited its hard to recognise wether pics r real or edited

Those pics are real ... I can bet my money on dem but u are ri8 , we should put a stop yo this now b4 hurting ourselves more
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i think muskaan is right pics cn be edited too we cn trust nd gt sad on seeing pics coz nwadays people edit pics so amazingly well as it looks real so guys dnt fall fr pics dey cn be edited .nd tke zaya as zaya dnt go to harshika too mch bt dnt react too mch fr d pics it sn be edited its hard to recognise wether pics r real or edited

Anything is possible with haters...but we should not let them come in our shipping business.
We won't spoil our moods
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

May he only rehearsals r done with BD...
U never know
And the final part r done by harshika only

There were two scenes with BD in whole scene...whenever I go home I will post them for you..
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next AT name suggestions;
Dil k armaan ansuo me beh gaye
Adhoore khwab.

ZAYANATIC thumbnail
When you think too much, you'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place😊