ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Or they shot the scenes with bd only and merged it later ?? I mean is that possible ??? Pree shot the scene with bd , harsh shot the scene with bd and they merged it such that pree and harsh are seen ??? God I am sooo confused !!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

oh GOD...they r really professional..

but i'm sure both would deffo miss each othr whn dere shootng wid BD's.u knw..😉
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just rewatched the scene. The scene where both are in the frame, all the forehead touching and Zain getting emotional was all Harshika. Harsh's BD was used whenever they showed Aliya's reaction to what Zain was saying! I don't think Pree's bd was used in the scene, I watched again and I didn't see any sign of her bd being there because even when they were just showing Zain's emotions, you can clearly see the side of Pree's face!
zaya143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

but i'm sure both would deffo miss each othr whn dere shootng wid BD's.u knw..😉

👏 U are one positive soul...

Par meri saari positivity filhaal bawdi mein hai
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Waise that Deeps saying 'pool scene me Pree bikul nahi thi'

even i tght th whole thng was done by BD's but thn sum1 pointe dsout tht naolpolish of pree.n her fingers ..

sum1 tweetd this pic 2 me.

zaya143 thumbnail

even i tght th whole thng was done by BD's but thn sum1 pointe dsout tht naolpolish of pree.n her fingers ..

sum1 tweetd this pic 2 me.

In this pic only pree is shown . wer is harshad ??? Oh god !!! But I still think it was pree and not her bd but precap mein clearly bd hi thi ...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaya143

Or they shot the scenes with bd only and merged it later ?? I mean is that possible ??? Pree shot the scene with bd , harsh shot the scene with bd and they merged it such that pree and harsh are seen ??? God I am sooo confused !!!

Yes..I was thinking same...may they both were not able to shoot at the same time..
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

👏 U are one positive soul...

Par meri saari positivity filhaal bawdi mein hai

hum sabki postivity n hopes bawdi mi hi hain..ek dukka comment mar de rahe.to hav sum fun..😆😆😆.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hm harshika beintehaa fans ki lyf mai toofan kam nai bt i jst wnt to say BD r used only wen one of d actors r busy in something or bth hve lot of scnes so fr differnt angles actors cnt sit na so BD rused bt most of d scenes r done by harshika as dey r leads nd hired fr wrking togeder nt wd BD so think lyk dat BD r nt always in use harshika r hired to wrk wd each oder nt wd BD relax my dearies i knw its heartbreaking bt jst dnt think too mch i knw d scnes we drooled at thinking harshika doing it bt nw we r doubting dat may be dose scnes r done by BD too bt no guys kissing scnes nd intimate scenes dose r done by harshika only so relax calm dwn .nd always be ready fr jhatkas as we r destined fr jhatkas
zaya143 thumbnail

hum sabki postivity n hopes bawdi mi hi hain..ek dukka comment mar de rahe.to hav sum fun..😆😆😆.

🤣

Word Count: 0