ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not sure if shes from the Bi team but i highly doubt it! Shes damn rude, bashing Pree and Harshad!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hey! I am Asma
First post in here. How you doing?

If the reunion happens at BI first air at 11 pm as someone else in here said, then it is a good twist.. but is it just me who fears a little inside because of how the story is moving forward this fast. No, I dont like dragings and it doesnt seem to happen in BI either but there just is a little fear. Maybe the cvs are moving the story because of the new time slot, so the viewers dont lose interest to be awake that late?

Just another question that popped up in my head: after Zaya's reunion this wouldnt be the end, right. I mean there is much more to their story afterwards, right?

- asma

Hi Asma, I know the pace is quite fast compared to what other shows usually show but BI has always been this way. With the exception of the Barkat track, most of their tracks did not drag so I don't think it has to do with the time slot change but yes they need to do something to keep their loyal viewers and a reunion is the way to go or at least take steps towards one.

Exactly, it would not mean the end if Zain and Aaliya reunite because there is so much more to tell story wise. Zain's relationship with his loved ones is now strained, there is the whole Zarina mystery and then there is Nafeesa's truth and Suraiya needing to change her ways. There is still plenty more to go.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jst leve dat girl dnt pay heed yr dey r many bashers of harshika few r dere fans only so jst relax u keep ignoring dey jst wnt more hits to dere a/c dats it
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

In buldozer scene they used harshu's BD when they are standing .
t is clearly seen in epi.
I can recognize them from their ears.
And also BD has stubble not jungle beard

They must have used as we all know he was about 2 leave for delhi for his body
Otherwise in most of zaya scenes its always harshika 2gether
I think whenever one has 2 go out for some work... 😊
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Speechless -_____-
They r really proffo i must say

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Body double's hair color is just like pree.
I bet it was BD in pool scene too
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^^
harshad had 2 leave..n pree2 havng sum urgent work..chalta hain..😆😆😆 but thr r so many scenes whr harshika has done thmslvs n not with BD..

waise ths days BD kuch zyada selfie post kar rahen hain..hum harshika kab karenge..😭
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see pree nd harsh bth r proffos bt in close scenes were dey r in one frame dey r togeder at tyms bt if dey r nt shooting togeder using BD its good dey deserve a break guys nd harshad nd pree bth r proffo dey cnt compromise wd dere wrk jst coz dey hve to shoot it wd body double dey r hired fr wrk first so dey hve to do it nd leave dis body double issue i knw u guys r thinking dat d hot scnes we were drooling at were actually performed by nd wd BD bt guys scne mai harshika they so bs chill nd dnt think too mch
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Speechless -_____-

They r really proffo i must say

oh GOD...they r really professional..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Waise that Deeps saying 'pool scene me Pree bikul nahi thi'