ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
21st or 22nd...
From 22nd timing also going to change...
Cvs mi8 have planned this way to air the most awaited moment (zaya reunion) on BI's first episode @ 11pm...

So it seems Aliya would agree to go with Zain provided he has to find a loophole to nullify the talaaq...๐Ÿ˜Š
This would be his 3rd imtehaan...
@ catz I really want this to be the dhamakka twist u're talking about...
I want the loophole to be ruju or zaya fresh nikkah...

sooo excited for 22nd...
Rangealooo...pls give us a super duper promo for next week..
ithna tho kar sakhthe hai...
Edited by lachu.sree - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Zain's style in the precap sitting on the chair feet up like a Bawse
Now lets see how he fulfils Aaliya's third challenge.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
third challenge will be breaking hope
as zain broke her hope by giving third divorce
just perception
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

third challenge will be breaking hope
as zain broke her hope by giving third divorce
just perception

may be that's why she will tell him to find a loophole about their talaq as for her its impossible he can't able to find anything which can prove they are still married and she will tell him to go way.may be now Rehan will help Zain.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

may be that's why she will tell him to find a loophole about their talaq as for her its impossible he can't able to find anything which can prove they are still married and she will tell him to go way.may be now Rehan will help Zain.

maybe
rehaan will help him
as he said that line in promo "namumkin mumkin hum Karenge"
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FP Co-Starsโ˜บ๏ธ Missing their offscreen moments
" border="" alt=" ">
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey! I am Asma
First post in here. How you doing?

If the reunion happens at BI first air at 11 pm as someone else in here said, then it is a good twist.. but is it just me who fears a little inside because of how the story is moving forward this fast. No, I dont like dragings and it doesnt seem to happen in BI either but there just is a little fear. Maybe the cvs are moving the story because of the new time slot, so the viewers dont lose interest to be awake that late?

Just another question that popped up in my head: after Zaya's reunion this wouldnt be the end, right. I mean there is much more to their story afterwards, right?

- asma

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hey! I am Asma
First post in here. How you doing?

If the reunion happens at BI first air at 11 pm as someone else in here said, then it is a good twist.. but is it just me who fears a little inside because of how the story is moving forward this fast. No, I dont like dragings and it doesnt seem to happen in BI either but there just is a little fear. Maybe the cvs are moving the story because of the new time slot, so the viewers dont lose interest to be awake that late?

Just another question that popped up in my head: after Zaya's reunion this wouldnt be the end, right. I mean there is much more to their story afterwards, right?

- asma

I know what you mean, and that fear comes to me as well! Not sure what Cvs have in mind ๐Ÿ˜• They have alot more stories to explore such as the Zarina story as well and Surraiya's past...plus Zaya life after they get together also has so much potential and I hope the Cvs and cahnnel realize this. I think at the end of the day, no matter how popular this show might be in terms internationally and online, they have to deliver the trps! I just hope and pray and Bi does even better at the 11 pm slot!!

I dont like Bi dragging and i like that they showed so much, infact all of the spoilers, in one episode itself but i hope that just means they have alot more in store to show the audience!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•
Just saw another pic but this time harsh with bd ... Its on Twitter page of @deepikageetzaya ... Is she even from BI team ?? She is very rude ... Couldn't understand how I never noticed in the epi !!!