ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#14 *Teri Khushi Yaa Tera Gham* - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya143

Vote for harshika in ITA ... We must make them win

Harshad is winner bt Pree? I doubt..tough competition u know
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys they were acting in scene, they can't change the emotions of the character just because they have to do the scene with a body double. And plus off course they will be comfortable with them as they have been with them from the beginning it's not like abhi aaye hain.
I don't see what the big deal is. We saw the meeting, Harshad and Pree did the scene aswell too and you can see the chemistry there.
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ek baat tho manna padega...
hamari fandom kithni unique hai...😆
Kal tak hum inke gutter moments ko analyze kar rahe dhe...
kithne khushi khushi kar rahe dhe hum...😊
BD ke saath pree ki ek picture mil gaye aur phirse sab khushi vaapas bawdi mein gaye...👏
It seems Harsh was in a hurry or must have left to shoot the dargah scene...In order to complete the sequence they used his BD...
Its a reality...BDs are used in every show...like when the leads have to perform some action sequence or running or when their is a long hr shoot happening on the set...or in the absence of lead...
What is the big deal in that...
Pree's BD was used when she was on vacation...
Even during the mahasangam episode (as it was a long hr shoot) they used Pree, Harshu & the other couples BD in the dargah scene...chill guys
All intimate...passionate...romantic...gutter scenes were done only by our UFP...harshika...
Keep enjoying them...
I'm gonna ship the onscreen (offscreen ka kuch patha nahi) gutter sequence & their UFP...😳😉
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a ajeeb fandom it is.just becz Pree is comfy with BD so all start think negative again.her close scene was done with Harshu only.BD use just for far scene.i not tell becz i ship them but true is HarshIka have a great chemistry which only few couple have.
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they change the script a little and add little passionate and intense scenes once the time slot changes . harshika wouldn't mind it as this is their job...😉
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When will ZaYa reunite and I'll get to see their old romance 😳
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! This bd issue is sooo silly, I can't believe people became negative over it. It's like everyone WANTS to be negative when it comes to Harshika. Anyways, thank god for the people who remained positive during this conversation!
OFCOURSE if they have to use BDs they will and can! So what?! They are professionals. Point is the actually physically close scenes like all those forehead touching scenes was done by Harshika and the chemistry was beautiful as usual! The BD was just used to capture Pree's emotions from that angle that's all!

Anyways, enough of the BD crap. Harshika seriously continue to amaze me everyday with their impeccable and comfortable chemistry! It's so hard to believe there's nothing going on! But if there's really isn't, that's totally cool since we do know that they get along and are good friends. It's not possible to look so comfortable onscreen otherwise...professionals or not. But until then who cares! It's fun to ship them! :)
But yes, I do wish we would get more of them offscreen but seems like that will remain unfullfilled for a while!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

WOW! This bd issue is sooo silly, I can't believe people became negative over it. It's like everyone WANTS to be negative when it comes to Harshika. Anyways, thank god for the people who remained positive during this conversation!
OFCOURSE is they have to is BDs they will and can! So what?! They are professionals. Point is the actually physically close scenes like all those forehead touching scenes was done by Harshika and the chemistry was beautiful as usual! The BD was just used to capture Pree's emotions from that angle that's all!

this what you and me tried to make them understand but they are not ready to understand it.acting is their job so they have to act with anyone but that not mean HarshIka not even good friends.they always told they have traffic understanding which help them to create chemistry and believe me i only see few people like them.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to zaya reunion
Hope it happens soon 😭
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rizwan-Zain were my first love ... Harshad 😆